Sign in to follow this  
jimbogear118

Help Playing Extra DayZ Maps (Lingor, etc.)

so i use steam and also dayz commander and i downloaded the latest version of EVERYTHING (this includes dayz commader, dayz mod, map version, arma2, and steam) and when i go to the mod maps filter or what ever its called, it gives me the list of all the servers like it normally does. when i join i get to the pool and try to spawn in. when my character is created iut shows the map layout ( like i can see the land in front of me) and in the middle of the screen it says something when wrong, disconnect and try again. and when i press esc to pause, it then says you are running the wrong version of dayz code but i have evrything updated and the server is up to date as well. WHAT DO I DO? chernerus is getting a bit boring.

Are you trying to join directly from DayZ Commander or are you using the ARMA 2 server browser?

Also are you closing Arma 2 before starting each map expansion so it loads properly?

Also make sure to check versions of the server you are trying to join to ensure it matches what you are currently set up with prior to entering

Edited by Steak and Potatoes

yeah i am launching directly through dayz commader and i dont have arma 2 open i just have OA open so i can play the mod. do i need to have arma 2 oper n something like that? and yes the server is upto date. but what exactly is dayz code?