Sign in to follow this  
Zarmaka

KoYHosting.com |EU/US| $24,99/40 slots | $29,99/50 Slots | 3 Day FREE TRIAL! | Different Maps | Live Map Tool | rMod

KoYHosting.com

Gameservers made Easy!

We're currently not selling more DayZ Servers.

Edited by Zarmaka
  • Like 2

is this on the main public hive. or private hive

Private Hive.

Good luck! being the longest standing host at the moment, I can say its a tough industry right now.

Hehe, thanks! I know theres fierce competition out there, so we will strive to do our very best. We might even get 2 or 3 customers ;)

• Like 1

Website is currently down. I'm fixing up ALOT on it. Check back in a couple of hours!

• Like 1

We're back up, with a brand new website! Also added US Servers!

Edited by Zarmaka

Edited prices to comply with the 20%OFF Promo we have going! Be quick and get your server CHEAP!

I would like to be the first to give these guys a full 10/10 for their customer service, pricing and communication.

I've been attempting to figure out numerous configuration changes to the Mod, and the KoY team has been there to help me at every step, even popping into my server during testing phase to talk to me and find out if i needed any assistance, and constantly being available instantly on skype if i have a question, or technical issue.

Having never set up a dayz server before, other than locally, this has been a massive help, and without Martin & KoY, i think i would have given up, Martin has worked through the night and day for me to get the server how i personally would like it, reaching far beyond anything you would expect from a 'normal' hosting company.

As a technically educated and money minded person, I couldn't recommend these guys anymore for value or performance.

The proof is in the pudding, Join us today on our 50 man server with a very low ping, (around 35 to the UK)

DayZ - The Escape from Cherno #1 [Fast Login|EXTRA VEHICLES + HELIS|New Antihack|Fast Server & Admins][VETERAN+PRIVATE HIVE] UK/EU/US [KoY/S.O.F] DayZChernarus (1.7.6.1/102591)"

[19:34:35] Martin: ITS UP

[19:34:41] Martin: YAY :D

Scott / .niz - Admin at Spiffing!

Edited by Nizra
  • Like 1

Thanks for the kind words, mate! :)

-----------------------------------------------

There are not alot of 20% Off Deals left, so get a server while you can!

Question how many 20% deals did you have in the first place? Obviously your demand isn't that high that after a day you're already running out of them unless of course you only had like 3-5 20% deals.

Edit : never mind seen the original post. However with the lack of replies its hard to believe that 20 something people bought the majority of your product.

Edited by keosan24

Hi there! I don't know about you, but having 20 deals left is not a big number, when compared to the amount of DayZ servers :) I expect them all to be gone within the next few days.

Even without the deal we are still the cheapest DayZ hosting company (to my knowledge) :)

Hi there! I don't know about you, but having 20 deals left is not a big number, when compared to the amount of DayZ servers :) I expect them all to be gone within the next few days.

Even without the deal we are still the cheapest DayZ hosting company (to my knowledge) :)

I was referring to how your 20 percent deals were miraculously running out after a day or two when i hardly see any replies on this thread regarding your service. I do understand that you have to increase consumer demand and thus the price drop.

Ah yes, I do see what you mean.

But in all fairness, there is only a few deals left :)

And yes - that is why we are cheap - but within a profitable limit, low as it may be.

Post pictures of the control panel will gain customers for sure.

Added :)

Edited by Zarmaka

Hi guys, the name of my server has changed.

DayZ - The Escape from Cherno #1 [Fast Login|EXTRA VEHICLES + HELIS|New Antihack|Fast Server & Admins][VETERAN+PRIVATE HIVE] UK/EU/US [KoY/S.O.F] DayZChernarus (1.7.6.1/102591)

Feel free to come over and test the Ping!

Thread in detail about my server:

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/129182-dayz-the-escape-from-cherno-1-fast-loginextra-vehicles-helisnew-antihackfast-server-adminsveteranprivate-hive-ukeuus-koysof-dayz/

Edited by Nizra