laughisback

The Laughing Man Prive Hive Admin Hacking Video

I don't know what's more embarrassing, the handling of it or the fact he knew they were cheating and didn't care.

What a pitiful human being.

• Like 1

Thats kinda funny u say u caught him on multiple days cheating and have videotaped them but yet i see only videos from one day. And yes they may be 3 seperate videos they are all videos that took place in the span of about 1 day. So come up with more then that If you really wanna go after someone. Also the Camps in the morning was only during the time of "duplicating tents" To Attempt to remove said duplicating tents And Their Contents To Keep The Server Fair And Clean.

Removing the gear and keeping it for your own?

Removing the gear and keeping it for your own?

No need, they can just spawn what they want, remember?

Edited by Rossums

No need, they can just spawn what they want, remember?

Oh yeah, but why do that when you can ruin another person's game?

Edited by Imafighter

What a joke.... TLM asking why this wasn't brought to his attention earlier? Well for starters, you made a general post on your forums (http://forums.thelau....php?f=11&t=375) to all the people accusing the admins of foul play that basically stated "I am getting tired of people screaming "OMG HACKER" as soon as they died." which, I might add, also completely negates your statement asking why it wasn't brought to your attention (the post was made nearly 5 months ago). Obviously it was brought to your attention.... Numerous times.... Enough that you felt compelled to make a server announcement post about it. That post basically instilled into the general public that if they spoke up about the matter, they'd be looked at as just another scrub who was upset about dying. TLM has been playing stupid about the admin abuse since I started playing on the TLM server about 4-5 months ago, and with the recent skype log about TLM being a cheater himself, it all kind of falls into place. I remember reading through people making posts constantly about admin abuse on the TLM forums, and the response from admins was always generally the same: Sit down, shut up, and stop being noob.

As a decent player and someone who has played on the TLM servers and killed DOC guys numerous times since back in January, I can tell you that the admin abuse was pretty consistent and very blatant. If we'd ever run into an event where we killed DOC and stole their SUV/chopper/etc., we'd actually take it and set an ambush in a random location thousands of meters away from where the original fight took place knowing that they'd magically show up 5-10 minutes later. Afterwards, we'd just roll our eyes and continue laughing as we would be met with excuses like "oh we had another vehicle behind you!... tracking your smoke!.. You couldn't see him cause he's really good at being incognito!" This happened on a DAILY BASIS. Literally, that's no exaggeration. The only reason we even continued playing on the servers was because we figured it was a win/win situation: If we died, it was basically like dying to cheaters. If we killed them, it was extremely gratifying.

TLM and Xianith talk about how this could've been handled differently, yet when people in TLM have been immaturely met with kicks, bans, or other harsh punishment for calling out DOC's admin abuse in the past, WTF do you expect? It's so hypocritcal to demand courtesy and respect from laughisback and djbrombrizzle (saying they could've handled it internally) when you denied that same courtesy and respect to the general public of the TLM servers. Obviously it was a fail on your screening process to get into DOC, as you should've made a requirement check-box for new members stating "Are you cool with blatant admin abuse used to raid tents, track vehicles, and overall harass the general public of the server?" and if left unchecked, the application should've been automatically denied.

I knew it was a matter of time before DOC's cheating came to fruition and collapsed from the inside, which is exactly how it played out. I commend laughisback and djbrombrizzle for having the balls to do what they felt was right even in the face of scrutiny from the likes of TLM and other DOC members.

Recap: You basically threatened/punished those who spoke up about potential admin abuse for months. A random player on TLM posting the above videos would not have had the same impact, nor would x-DOC members coming forward to tell about the admin abuse without actual video proof. But in a twist of fate, the two combined into this almost "ultimate proof" if you will. Some would call that karma.

Maybe had you taken all of those accusations of admin abuse a bit more seriously or had at least PRETENDED to care, this wouldn't have happened. Again, goes back to karma.

Edited by TekniqZane
  • Like 1

As someone who started playing in TLM servers around october 2012 I can say the admin abuse goes back much further than these videos show. Like Zane stated we would set up ambushes knowing they would come and find us at the most random spot in the map... only to be followed by some ridiculous excuse like "Tekz was watching you all along. He was up on the hill watching you guys set up camp!" I want to be clear that back then they only abused their admin map. They knew the location of all vehicles, tents AND players in all their servers. While INS was the only abuser we confirmed the other admins did nothing to stop him even though they were well aware of what was going on (INS is an awful player who's drunk almost every night and he happens to find all these tents and vehicles and stalk players on his own?? Yeah ok). So when they come in here and try to play it off like theyre testing their new admin tools I guarantee you they are full of it. I also want to commend Laughisback and DJ for the huge balls they have to do what they did even though they were well aware of what was gonna happen (What happens to everyone who tried calling out INS - Banned from servers and kicked out of DOC and treated like heretics). We stayed in TLM because they were one of the few hives that didn't have hackers running all over the place so we would put up with INS's crap and still have a good time.

Now that INS has been called out the server have taken a turn for the worse. All the admins in TLM servers are members of DOC and they're good friends. When INS was called out they all deserted TLM servers and left them unattended to start their own server which Zane linked above. I looked at their server name and chuckled because I'm sure INS is still enjoying his handy admin map. TLM doens't trust anybody else to be admin in his hive so the servers are basically hacker heaven. Combat logging is epidemic and ESPers/hackers have nothing to fear. Well played TLM....

I have seen them sending out hackers to promote their site by hacking others who were close to them in terms of rank, and that was November of last year. Generally speaking TLM servers are handled like a shady buisness, like all shady buisnesses they may be hyper successful for a short time but eventually they are exposed and fall. I want to be civil about this but this kind of behaviour is exactly the reason I don't play as much as I used to, its all about server rank and making money for hastily built server companies or the server hosts themselves by any means nessecary. People talk about wanting a 'pure vanilla experience' but they generally just want the highly modded pay 2 win donation perks servers which is the reason this mentality flurishes in the Mod. Didn't intend to rant but this is just too poigent a

• Like 2

End result - servers closed after a sharp dropoff of players.

The week this post was made TLM had donations rolling in and packed servers 24/7.

• Like 1

He's closed his servers? But Mr Laughingman, I thought this was just a hobby for you and you didn't need the money. I guess he's moved on to basket-weaving or origami then.

See kids, crime doesn't pay.

Locked.

Edited by Fraggle
  • Like 4