laughisback

The Laughing Man Prive Hive Admin Hacking Video

Though you cant really prove those logs are really TLM, I wouldn't put it past him to do that. Sounds like him.

Edited by TheDesigner

TLM.jpg

Log proof.......I have nothing against TLM. He has no integrity and just cant admit that he's been outed.

Edited by Kingjohn
  • Like 1

My clan played on the TLM servers as well as the BMRF servers and both servers prompted us to just host our own server (Whitelisted Public Hive btw) because we were tired of not just script kiddies but abusive admins who either abuse their powers to gain the upper hand on legit players or allow script kiddies who donate to use some scripts without repercussions.

If anything I can say, I especially thank TLM servers because we would of never of hosted our own server without them after getting a good taste of how admins should not act or treat others. And don't let any of the TLM guys get over on you, the one who does the most of the abuse is the one who runs the servers. In the end though, its their servers and they can run them anyway they want. So legit players have two options, find another server that is hosted with more integrity or host your own. We took the second option.

Edited by Fatetaker
  • Like 1

As TLM said, people aren't forced to play on his servers so he doesn't have to explain anything to anyone, well that was pretty much his only defence to most of the accusations on this thread and he's right. At least though if certain things like the above conversation are in the public domain people have more of a chance of making an informed choice about where they play.

TBH most of the playerbase probably don't follow these forums but at least the ones that do may have a read before deciding where to play.

to all you server owners now you know who was crashing your DB and hacking your server thelaughingman he's been doing it for a long time and then play dum oh by the way how are EU servers doing i bet the cost of internet made you shut them down lmao dont nfo charge you for the extra internap hmmmm

bump for this, we need to copy/paste this all over popular websites, dayz reddit, the comments on dayz youtube videos, everywhere we can. This guy is a complete and utter prick and he deserves to be RUINED. Let's make it happen.

• Like 1

It's very obvious to me, if everybody who ever entered this server, recorded everything they experienced then there would be video's like what we've seen, all over the place.

When it comes to life in the universe, I believe, if there's one planet with life on it then there will be another, given the infinite possibilities of space. We don't have space tho, but we do have 1000's of DayZ servers, running almost 24/7. There's so much room for so many possibilities and things unseen.

It's obvious this has been happening for a long time and he knew about it, now that you're getting money, you want that money bad enough, you're prepared to lie and dig your way out of this shit hole.

If this was just a hobby, just a game, you'd wash your hands and carry on with your life.

Stay away from DayZ. Stay away from Gaming.

Edited by Dave_

I find this whole thread amusing. It is a difficult task being an admin in this hacker friendly game, and it is equally difficult to avoid abusing powers. I have removed admins and banned clan members in the past for abuse. I see TLM has his hands full.

Edited by 10pounds

My friends and I are finding a new home - we were ok with donator perks, we were ok with admins spawning goodies for their friends; the video didn't really concern us. The problems arose when we had some very strange encounters at what we concluded was probably an admin camp, and then the last straw was a humvee we stole with some custom British Uniforms in it and 8 Mk.48s. We parked it in some remote woods and shortly thereafter had someone teleport in and kill us. Of course we do not have any evidence so this is all just hearsay. But the pieces kind of came together from what we'd heard and what we were seeing.

We decided that admin abuse is not a big deal until it starts ruining the party for others. Hunting down tents, protecting your (spawned!?) gear, teleporting... come on. So we're off to find a better home.

"Sure spawning in stuff might seem overpowered but that fact is now if a player loses gear to do server issues any of my admins can replace it for them."

Sounds like BS ...

"Power" tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely..

that is all

Stuff like this time and time again just goes to show the lengths people are willing to go for their kicks.

SA is going to be completely fucked if some of these "admin features" aren't removed. Last I checked we were going back to public hive until X amount of time. What fun we will have then...

Shit like this just makes it impossible for people like me to play this game. Being a lone wolf with no home server, I've seen my fair share of abuse and then some. It is no small wonder why so many people are willing to fork over cash for "donation" packs.

Shit like this irks the hell out of me, because I really enjoy setting up a camp of my own. I'd rather spend all day building a camp site instead of trying to kill someone else. Only, of course to have it magically found. It isn't fun. I haven't played DayZ very much since DEC and it is beyond impossible to find a good server.

We shouldn't have to whitelist, Certain powers/features should just not be given. How am I to put my blind faith in X community over Y community? Better off just starting my own server. So what if it never has more than 4 people on it, at least I'll know for sure the admin won't be a dick.

Edited by Charb
  • Like 2

Stuff like this time and time again just goes to show the lengths people are willing to go for their kicks.

SA is going to be completely fucked if some of these "admin features" aren't removed. Last I checked we were going back to public hive until X amount of time. What fun we will have then...

Shit like this just makes it impossible for people like me to play this game. Being a lone wolf with no home server, I've seen my fair share of abuse and then some. It is no small wonder why so many people are willing to fork over cash for "donation" packs.

Shit like this irks the hell out of me, because I really enjoy setting up a camp of my own. I'd rather spend all day building a camp site instead of trying to kill someone else. Only, of course to have it magically found. It isn't fun. I haven't played DayZ very much since DEC and it is beyond impossible to find a good server.

We shouldn't have to whitelist, Certain powers/features should just not be given. How am I to put my blind faith in X community over Y community? Better off just starting my own server. So what if it never has more than 4 people on it, at least I'll know for sure the admin won't be a dick.

^^ Could have written this post myself.

It's a great game that is virtually ruined by these types of behaviors, which are all too common. Admins don't need those tools. Period. EVER. Players die by glitch, lose their shit? Tough. Get more. As a lone wolf player I've been killed by abusive admins, hackers, glitches, and normal gameplay - c'est la vie - there is always more stuff.

TLM's thinly-veiled bullshit excuses are pretty bad - it's obvious that he not only allows a culture of cheating, he encourages and supports it. It's good to see that there are at least a few voices who are as disgusted by this type of behavior as I am.

But the real BIG issue here is that chat log. That's actually the documentation of a crime. Literally. If someone is interested, charges could be pressed by the appropriate law enforcement agency - provided those logs can be verified and validated. If the victims ever read this - you should contact the poster about it. This is far from child's play. These immature assholes seem to think that they're as insulated in the real world as they are in their little dayz fiefdoms. Not so.

The actions of a site owner with integrity would have been: immediate ban of the abusive admin, and the total removal of those tools.

Unfortunately, site owners/admins with integrity seem to be the minority by a long margin.

• Like 1

Yes I allowed my admins to use a menu that I created mostly for testing purposes. It has come in handy for legitimate use such as the new antitp developed by the mod team causing people to spawn in the ocean. With this menu they could move them to the coast or back to their original spot. When I released people got a little excited and went overboard for a single day, from that point on it has not happened again. I can easily view at anytime what commands were used and when to determine if use inappropriately.

I just find it funny that people get so pissed off if an admin has more powers that the players (aka like every other game out there). I could easily remove this from my admins but then they would basically only have the power to ban/kick people based on accusations made by other players. Now they can just spectate the player in question (which is nothing new, just check opendayz) and remove them if necessary. Sure spawning in stuff might seem overpowered but that fact is now if a player loses gear to do server issues any of my admins can replace it for them.

Like I said I can remove this easily, but I personally would rather allow my admins to actual do stuff instead of being a player with a ban button. As most have said here they have not had any issues with my servers before, this was a single incident that got out of hand.

no wonder you got scared when hostile takeover (us) was ahead of you. you cant handle legitimate players and servers dethroning you. no wonder you ddos'd our server so damn much. its all good, we're well on our way back to moving ahead of you (again).

You're not fooling anyone, I've heard of your server causing problems for other server hosts many times.

yeah, he got scared when hostile takeover blew ahead of him. thats when he resorted to ddos'ing our TS and dayz server. at least the guy had the balls to come on our ts and talk shit though.

none of the admins on the HT servers need those (or ever had those) powers, even when we were ahead of him. sure, everyone can run their server however they want... but... it just doesnt make sense to create headaches that arent needed.

Edited by a wild jerk

here is what he is doing to gamers dream for being the number 1 spot on the market

look at this guys is no one going to do anything about this issue ??

good luck getting past whitelist

[3:13:28 PM] William Kane: whitelist lol

[3:13:31 PM] kelseysbabyboo babyboo: u can try your remote exe all day u want

[3:13:35 PM] William Kane: ur server is done being number 1 then

[3:13:43 PM] William Kane: good job doing my job for me

[1:46:21 PM] William Kane: lol

[1:46:23 PM] William Kane: hes not friend

[1:46:34 PM] William Kane: im nuking the number 1 spot sever

[1:46:40 PM] Shiodooru: why?

[1:46:41 PM] William Kane: and doing tlm news banner

[1:46:46 PM] Shiodooru: dude

[1:46:47 PM] William Kane: so they think u hired me

[1:46:51 PM] Shiodooru: stop that

[1:46:51 PM] William Kane: hahah

[1:46:56 PM] Battal ***: lol

[1:46:59 PM] Battal ***: looool

[1:47:01 PM] William Kane: which part the nuking or tlm news banner

[1:47:04 PM] William Kane: lol

[1:47:10 PM] Shiodooru: both

[1:47:14 PM] Battal ***: (chuckle)

he is messing up my servers EVERYONE HE IS nuking me killing everyone on the server to get what they want

its 3 of them the laughing man monkey and william kane

laughing man does all the coding and monkey does all the work for him

no wonder you got scared when hostile takeover (us) was ahead of you. you cant handle legitimate players and servers dethroning you. no wonder you ddos'd our server so damn much. its all good, we're well on our way back to moving ahead of you (again).

yeah, he got scared when hostile takeover blew ahead of him. thats when he resorted to ddos'ing our TS and dayz server. at least the guy had the balls to come on our ts and talk shit though.

none of the admins on the HT servers need those (or ever had those) powers, even when we were ahead of him. sure, everyone can run their server however they want... but... it just doesnt make sense to create headaches that arent needed.

please guys everyone lets get this to the authorities i am taking action asap

monday i will be opening a lawsuit i have ip addreses and logs and addresses where they live

im not going to let this go this is too much damage to the players and to the community of dayz something should be done

TLM servers were the first servers I played on in DayZ a few months back. My friends and I would only play there but that stopped not long after these issues cropped up. We had a few occurences in game that seemed a bit too coincidental to be random luck so we decided to take our play time elsewhere. We've had a hard time finding a good server but I would rather keep searching as opposed to supporting one that isn't trustworthy.

• Like 1

Myself and three of my friends have been playing LaughingMan's Hive 3 for several weeks now. We'd had some pretty shady instances happen to us over the course of time, but nothing definitive as far as admin abuse or hacking... Until a couple days ago. We had a small base, very well covered, and in a remote part of the map (Guglovo is pretty remote, IMO... no one goes there). Me and two buddies had JUST logged in. Within 60 seconds of logging in, we were being shot at from both North AND South of us, and being hit accurately even though we were under trees, and with trees and tree lines between us and the attackers. We saw not a single attacker, only knew from which direction we were being fired on. Personally, I was laying down and under a tree during the entire event, and I was hit with the first shot that came my way... and there's no way it was legit. What followed after that was about two hours of struggling to return to our camp only to be fired on when we got even within 1500 meters of our tents. It did not matter what direction we came in from. They had chopper support for a good portion of this event, and somehow always seemed to know exactly where we were, no matter what. It got to the point that I literally stayed behind a rock while my buddy went advancing on their position knowing that after my buddy died they were likely to use whatever hacks told them that danger was near and come find me. And that's exactly what happened. My buddy died, and right after that I was suddenly being shot at although they'd have no way of knowing I was behind that rock. During this time I didn't not get close enough to even see ONE of these guys. Clearly they were abusing some sort of ESP hack. And let me ask this question... if you stalked us for hours so that you'd know the EXACT moment we signed in so that you could kill us... and then brought in chopper support extracting your buddies... why didn't you take any of the good gear we had in our tents? The only reason we could come up with is that people who spawn in their own equipment don't need ours. You know? We're hosting our own server now. TLM is a supposedly anti-hack, but it's a haven for hackers. They're just protected.

Yes I allowed my admins to use a menu that I created mostly for testing purposes. It has come in handy for legitimate use such as the new antitp developed by the mod team causing people to spawn in the ocean. With this menu they could move them to the coast or back to their original spot. When I released people got a little excited and went overboard for a single day, from that point on it has not happened again. I can easily view at anytime what commands were used and when to determine if use inappropriately.

I just find it funny that people get so pissed off if an admin has more powers that the players (aka like every other game out there). I could easily remove this from my admins but then they would basically only have the power to ban/kick people based on accusations made by other players. Now they can just spectate the player in question (which is nothing new, just check opendayz) and remove them if necessary. Sure spawning in stuff might seem overpowered but that fact is now if a player loses gear to do server issues any of my admins can replace it for them.

Like I said I can remove this easily, but I personally would rather allow my admins to actual do stuff instead of being a player with a ban button. As most have said here they have not had any issues with my servers before, this was a single incident that got out of hand.

See when i need to test stuff like this out, i use our locked Test server with no one on it, and those that are agreed to join the tests. Would never use my admin tools to such extent in the public eye. Admins have a hard enough task it is to keep populations up without examples like this cropping up, no matter how much you try to hide it under "we were testing" it's plainly obvious to see that "spawning in a box" isn't a test, repairing two Choppers to gun down the players that donate to play isn't a test, it's plain abuse of power full stop.

I am afraid to say but it's people like yourself who cover up those responsible that are causing the downfall of the mod and to be honest, giving them tools like this without even a consideration of the effect makes you in my eyes as bad as any script kiddie out there. Seriously you are doing no one any favours by covering up you're admins dirty deeds especially yourself.

• Like 5

i see he wants to get rid of his servers now lmao hes rank 22 hahahahaha nice job on this post i know hes on fire right now

I've watched the videos and read most of the thread and all I can say is I am really disappointed. I had a good amount of respect for TLM servers; I run my own of course but I appreciate the work and dedication it takes to run a successful server.

This evidence is pretty much irrefutable though, testing should ONLY be done on a separate locked server. Admins have no need to spawn vehicles, god mode or admin map.

The anti-hax you guys run prevents most hack menus and those it doesn't, those skiddies can easily be caught with spectating players. Obviously though one of your admins shouldn't even be trusted with that based on his attitude and actions.

Edited by Pegz
  • Like 1