laughisback

The Laughing Man Prive Hive Admin Hacking Video

**Update- Head of Ins still admin name changed to Dat Other Guy as of now. Posts were deleted I was removed from DOC and been told by the DOC leader and second in command of TLM servers I'm getting banned from the server (hasn't happened yet) although other people were sharing the links in teamspeak and got banned. I spoke with the server owner some but has been unhelpful as I was just told to stop telling people as I'm hurting the servers no ownership that maybe in fact the idiot admin is hurting the servers. Keep in mind this guy takes lots of donations (thousands of dollars) from players that get crapped on by this guy I think people have a right to know**

I hate to be the one to do this but it has to be done. I have been a long time player of the The Laughing Man's private hive servers it's no secret he has the number one private hive. He has one admin though a officer in the clan I'm in [DOC] Head of Ins. This person is the textbook bad admin I've known it from day one. He would run around and discreetly use his admin map to find tents and what not. Hard to get solid evidence but reprehensible none the less.

The Laughing Man has apparently given admins now a full menu just recently complete with weapons crates, TP, ESP, god mode, invisible and more. Head of Ins started to abuse that today I discreetly frapsed the whole thing playing along. I did play along with him most of the day not taking gear myself but trying to get it all documented. Our entire clan had huey's and end game gear before long.

Beyond what is seen in this video we have him using banned weapons AS50 thermal to shoot at players after he would TP to them with god mode on. Some of these player combat logged they got banned as a result. How shitty is that shoot at them with a illegal weapon after TP to them and having god mode on and then ban them for logging. Further using all of these cheats in combat with regular players. Not to mention 7 or 8 folks from the clan that he was supplying with this gear.

I realize this is a private hive and it's there business but it's very popular and needs attention in case it gets deleted on their forums. Here's the youtube channel I'm still uploading stuff.

Video 1 - Head of Ins Teleports me to his location where he is gearing up regular clan members like myself

Video 2 - Possibly the most incriminating listen to his words. Shows crate spawning clan members gearing up him making himself invisible and then warning everyone they better keep their mouth shut.

Notice at 1:30 when he says to me after I said I'm not taking anything "just take it quit being a little higher road bitch jesus christ every fucking time" that's because everytime he cheats I call him out. This blows his one time argument.

Video 3 - The spawning of vehicles most importantly two hueys that were later used for combat against the general server population

More videos of head of ins Courtesy of djbrombizzle former doc clan member

Repairing a russian chopper that was a spawn that needed repairs, you can hear INS yelling at me to get out of the way and when I question why he flips out! This is obviously him repairing the chopper real quick.

Here is a second video:

This is that same chopper that he repaired using his admin menu...What happened here is that he teleported the wrong person to us while in the chopper. This resulted in a very quick and painful death for us all. But who cares when you can get a officer of your clan, who is also a admin, to TP us back to our bodies? This is exactly what he did and is shown clearly in this video. Also he is still actively trying to cover up his actions by telling everyone in the teamspeak channel to once again be quiet....

Edited by laughisback
  • Like 12

i dont know these guys, but they did say at the end of their video that they were doing that for one day only. not sure whether that was true or not.

If they were playing around, then they should have passworded the server and only had members on, and not feeding on random players, though.

• Like 1

Good job Laugh, I hear he Admin maps ALL the time for previous DOC members.

And this is the Num 1 day z server... wtf

Thanks for the heads up.I had them on my favourites list but no more. This is a realy shity thing to do.

If I recall correctly, this server is also whitelisted.

This was the white listed server correct.

One thing I'll mention I've played with most of the admins on The Laughing Man and head of ins is the only abusive one. When he got his new menu he was no different than a script kiddie who just paid $20 for some bypass menu.

He's just a volunteer admin so most likely the server owner TLM will remove him but until now the accusations of admin abuse against him have been unsubstantiated and such have fallen on deaf ears.

Post deleted off hive forums he's still an admin. The other admins kicked me out of clan for reporting it guess I was wrong.... oh well.

I

what do you mean you guess you were wrong? wrong about what?

I was wrong to think that the server owner the laughing man would get rid of this admin. No action was taken my post was deleted by head of ins and i was kicked out of the clan. He actually just changed his name to something new.

Edited by laughisback

Yeah this kid INS cant play the game bro.. trust me I always play in laughingman and he always appear right beside me and trying to kill me he cant even aim .. I heard he just changed his name and TLM didn't remove him from the admin team...

Edited by RuthlessBandit

**Update**

Several bans have gone out of this whole thing including myself

reason: tarnishing the TLM name

The other players were banned for sharing the youtube links mostly by admin Xianth also DOC clan leader.

They are trying to spin this like they were testing there tools and stuff I think the video is clear they were not. I can tell you teleporting to other players with god mod and engaging them with illegal weapons and then banning them for logging is not testing...

• Like 5

you did the right thing letting the community know, the actions in the video are very unsettling

Edited by dizzmain

I wonder if he's stilll laughing? This kind of rubbish gives all admins a bad name.

Edited by Fraggle
  • Like 9

Yes I allowed my admins to use a menu that I created mostly for testing purposes. It has come in handy for legitimate use such as the new antitp developed by the mod team causing people to spawn in the ocean. With this menu they could move them to the coast or back to their original spot. When I released people got a little excited and went overboard for a single day, from that point on it has not happened again. I can easily view at anytime what commands were used and when to determine if use inappropriately.

I just find it funny that people get so pissed off if an admin has more powers that the players (aka like every other game out there). I could easily remove this from my admins but then they would basically only have the power to ban/kick people based on accusations made by other players. Now they can just spectate the player in question (which is nothing new, just check opendayz) and remove them if necessary. Sure spawning in stuff might seem overpowered but that fact is now if a player loses gear to do server issues any of my admins can replace it for them.

Like I said I can remove this easily, but I personally would rather allow my admins to actual do stuff instead of being a player with a ban button. As most have said here they have not had any issues with my servers before, this was a single incident that got out of hand.

• Like 1

To play all stupid makes it even worse. I would expect this behavior from lets say a 13-14 year old kid. You hack...you have friends that hack and we all know about it now. I doubt you stay number 1 if hackers didnt help you.

Edited by Kingjohn

Most of the "popular" servers have hidden admin menus that players dont know about. Ever wonder why your mission is bigger than 48k it isn't because they added some splash screen.

I have added monkey menu and a bunch of other hacker ones to servers left and right. Never worked on TLMs servers though.

Heck even a bunch of bad servers have hidden hacking menus.

Just look in your servers mission.pbo file if your curious as to what is being done.

But hey thats what makes private servers fun.

Edited by xyberviri

TLM is in fact friends with Monky(batal babba), Hangender (hangender), Bowen(bowen2k10) Xerxes(xerxesvv) Peaky (specmarines) (skypenames)

Sounds like some one familiar with the territory.........

I just find it funny that people get so pissed off if an admin has more powers that the players (aka like every other game out there). I could easily remove this from my admins but then they would basically only have the power to ban/kick people based on accusations made by other players. Now they can just spectate the player in question (which is nothing new, just check opendayz) and remove them if necessary. Sure spawning in stuff might seem overpowered but that fact is now if a player loses gear to do server issues any of my admins can replace it for them.

I think you're misunderstanding people's anger. They're not angry because the admins HAVE the power, they angry because your admins have been recorded blatantly ABUSING that power.

It's your site, your server and your rules, but for me, that admin has just breached the trust you placed in him, and more importantly the users who expect him to run your servers fairly and impartially, and whilst your loyalty to your staff is admirable, I don't see how he can continue to be allowed a position of such trust.

But hey, that's just me, and as I said above, I admire your loyalty to your staff. I only hope you don't come to regret it.

• Like 5

I think you're misunderstanding people's anger. They're not angry because the admins HAVE the power, they angry because your admins have been recorded blatantly ABUSING that power.

It's your site, your server and your rules, but for me, that admin has just breached the trust you placed in him, and more importantly the users who expect him to run your servers fairly and impartially, and whilst your loyalty to your staff is admirable, I don't see how he can continue to be allowed a position of such trust.

But hey, that's just me, and as I said above, I admire your loyalty to your staff. I only hope you don't come to regret it.

Yes they did abuse it but it was a one time thing, like I said I can easily see what happens and can take action if needed. I have already restricted some of the commands.

Edited by TheLaughingMan