Sign in to follow this  
arthur1265 (DayZ)

how is the playerbase now?

I stopped played Dayz for a few months now partially to all the hackers.. so i am wondering is this mod still thriving? Less script kiddies now?

Still far too many skiddies on the public hives, better on well-maintained private hives, better still on whitelisted hives.

• Like 2

any suggestions for private/whitelisted hives? I want a decent player size on the server through.. i hate playing the game with no threat of other players

Balotabuddies.net has good private whitelisted servers. Been on there a week or two and no hacking incidents plus the Australian and American servers are well populated.

Skiddies are still an issue..... too bad I never encountered one in Balota Buddies in a few months :D You should get whitelisted there, active community and admins and events.

i never stepped foot in private hives, always public and i can say from when you left till now the hacking has droppped to an all time low, i havent seen one in weeks.

any suggestions for private/whitelisted hives? I want a decent player size on the server through.. i hate playing the game with no threat of other players

173.193.202.109:3323

This is the server I use. Copy the IP into DayZ commander favorites.

Or you can try out Billy Mays Remembrance Foundation. BMRF has great admins, community, and player base.

Script users are on every server public and private.

It's worse in a way on the whitelisted and private hives because it drives them underground. Instead of being blatant and careless they tell hardly anyone, instead of teleporting all vehicles they simply teleport to the one they want.

Or you can try out Billy Mays Remembrance Foundation. BMRF has great admins, community, and player base.

And they sell DayZ in game items for real life money, and the admin's/moderators abuse their privileges, and they think Chernaurus should be packed full with as many people as the game will possibly allow for (to the point of running laggy servers all the time trying to push the limit), and extra buildings, and 4-5 helicopters, and extra cars......blah, blah, blah

No thanks.

Skiddies are still an issue..... too bad I never encountered one in Balota Buddies in a few months :D You should get whitelisted there, active community and admins and events.

I have an AK on balota buddies. :D

But i'm lagging quite badly. :c

I haven't come across anyone hacking yet.

I keep hearing about Balota buddies, tempted to join, but I can't find some fairly basic FAQs...

Is it vanilla?

What's with teamspeak, is in game chat enabled, do you have to be on teamspeak while playing?

What settings do they use? I like 3rdP and I hate nameplates?

Edited by BigglesPiP