Sign in to follow this  
count_blackula

Kicked from servers on death 'BattlEye: PublicVariable Value Restriction #100'

Basically, every time I die (doesn't matter how) I immediately get kicked from the server. I recieve the error message 'You were kicked off the game. (BattlEye: PublicVariable Value Restriction #100)'. When I try to rejoin I die again and the cycle continues.

I launch servers from DayZCommander and I've tried reinstalling everything related to DayZ. Any suggestions? I've tried to find other people with this problem without any luck.

edit: Oh, and after the error message appears I can't simply click 'OK' and return to the server browser. I have to alt+f4 out of the game completely and relaunch.

Edited by Brain_in_a_vat

that is a problem with the batteye filters server side you may want to try contacting an admin

Hey guys,

This has started to happen consistently to me in one whitelisted server I like to play in - UK Rock Paper Zombie, IP 85.234.146.100:2412. It doesn't happen on any other servers though. When I die the symptoms are exactly the same at the OP - I have to Alt+F4 in order to quit, and I get the error each time I try to rejoin. Firstly on death I was getting message #100, then the admins changed something and I got message #91. They then tried something else and I now see message #90. They have no more suggestions but I'm keen to get it fixed as I have friends who play on the server. Any ideas?