lockie1976

DayZ Bug Tracker

OMG I DIED' date=' CAN U RESET MY CHARACTER????

About 500x.

[/quote']

I can't wait to see that.

Will lol my pants off.

l.jpg?1310563384

https://dev-heaven.net/issues/33456 " I fixed all of the bugs and installed the beta patch and I can play perfectly now, just that it's a AS50 and I don't want to be misstaken for some hacker. "

So,.... he actually fixed the bugs,. but he was still in the debug forest, makes sense and somehow the AS50 is a hack ? fascinating,...

https://dev-heaven.net/issues/33337

Edit :oh oh this one xD

https://dev-heaven.net/issues/33466

At first I was like :

YES, a public Redmine so we will see the devs progressing.

And then I was like :

Brace yourself, players can submit tickets, shitstorm incoming.

Shsss, don't tell anyone, one chap made 7 (seven) reports all the same, all empty, I only removed 6 (six), I didn't want to hurt his feelings :shy:

This is fine imo because you can just have people spamming them on the bug report forum anyway, at least his way they're organized!

Why does the bug-forum still exists when we we have this bug tracker system?

Why does the bug-forum still exists when we we have this bug tracker system?

Some people have issues with reporting bugs in the bug tracker. As such I think the forum is kept so as to not miss important bug reports - Just in case.

"Why does the bug-forum still exists when we we have this bug tracker system?"

About 60% of the "bugs" submitted in the DayZ bug forum, do not make it into the queue for the simple reason that the poster has not followed in the slightest respect a very simple formula.

I would say that half of the submissions have been reported at least once, if not trice (and sometimes 10x).

Rare are those that read the Stickie or use the SEARCH function.

A good deal are related to installation or configuration problems.

The Bug forum does however produce real and worthwhile information.

I redirect the people who are capable to dev-hev bug tracker (this forum).

Here is an extract of a fine example of what I refer to, taken from this mornings pick : No offence to the OP btw:

" This is one of the BIG issues in this game. Zombies are apparently infected members of the X-Men because they can fucking walk through barb wire unharmed and walk through walls, and sometimes they are invincable. Animals, like cats, may push on a door if it wants to get out or in."

I do get some good laughs, I must admit, along with the Suggestion forum, the Bug forum is worth its weight in gold.

Thanks.

EDIT: Just a little clean-up done here also.

• Like 3

running over grain pile in barn legs break..

why I have to stand up when checking for my pockets/backpack?

And when coming into the door... And on stairs

And what for so strange practice that I can break the leg or to get concussion ONLY if I awkwardly turned indoors?

Edited by Hedgic

All this broken leg talk... Today I broke my leg and after morphining I had somehow gained a Ghillie suit. So worth it. lololol?

Very good that you had morphine! :)

By the way - what is it "Ghillie suit"? Is it special camouflage suit?

Is it possible to setup a similar system to keep track of script abusing and server abuse?

Most online games have a ticket system of some sort, wondering if that is something you guys are considering having.

It probably will help with all the clutter and what not.

i was on a server in cherno. I left if and when i went to a different server i was in kamenka. At first i thought oh well i got respawned and died somehow but my inventory stayed the same which means i was just teleported. WTF?

• Like 1

How come, 90% of the people with really, really good loot, like a full squad of ghillied snipers are terabad at the game, I've got to be calling hacks, there.

I changed my clothes to camo clothing and lost my large Coyote backpack, it got replaced with the backpack I had on before that an Alice pack.

*Edit* A day after that I got into an Airfielf and found an M14 Acog, I disconnected a couple hours later and when I return I find my M14 Acog has now transformed into an M14 Red Dot sight. >:(

A couple days after that I killed a guy and switched my second primary an M14 to his FAL, I realised he didn't have many mags for it so I ditched it for my dead friends AKM. I had an AKM and an M4A1 I keep on playing for a couple hours then disconnect, I come back and find that I now have an AKM and an M14, Where did the M4A1 go!!! :(

Edited by Deadend197

I haven't come across any bugs so far except for one,

I was running from zombie and went inside a little shed, I went prone and tried to crawl out but the door broke all my bones and I got the shakes.

...sooooo.. don't crawl through doors... they're magical and powerful...

https://dev-heaven.net/projects/dayz

Report all the bugs/issues in the proper fashion, I put this here for the whingers complaining about the whingers...complaining o.0

Now you don't have to get upset about ppl getting upset :)

so i notice that sometimes i have background graphic issues i can see stripes all over my screen but only when facing a certin direction it happen for me alot in the first major city on the coast line for the left side to the right , i think its the first city from the south not sure but it has a church in it and some industy buildings , i get a lot of sound bugs like distance is not correct and i can see players teleport casualy in game.