r4z0r49

DayZ 1.7.5.1 Bug List

Current Bug list

- Cooked beef has no name in the inventory it is just a blank spot - Fixed

- Logout Timer is 90 secs not 30 - Fixed

- Public var's - Fixed

- Ai Behavior - Improved See Patch Notes

- E-peen monitor is hard coded to a key not available on all keyboard layouts - Fixed

(
Moved to Custom Controls - Use action key 20 (No default key needs setting up)

- Bicycles don't count as open vehicles - Fixed

- g36c sd camo Still banned - Fixed

- When you are infected and you cough you can hear it, but others around you cant - Fixed

- Ammo Counts not saving. - Fixed

- M4A1 torch not working

- Combat roll can be used to "run" with broken legs. - Fixed

- Unable to logout with broken leg - Fixed

Not a bug

- Logout within 6 meters of player 50 meters of zed or in combat.

- helicrash sites < Server side issue on some servers, Admin's need to fix this

- Tents not saving or missing < Server side issue on some servers, Admin's need to fix this

- Combat roll (Not taking dmg during the roll from heights or into objects) - Not been able to reproduce any issue here combat roll from builing kills you, combat roll into moving vehicles kills you

Not a DayZ issue

- The magazine models have changed. -- This is due to the newest beta patch.

Current Patch Notes.

* [NEW] - Added a 2 minute delay to new zeds spawning once MaxLocal zeds fall's below the acceptable level.

* [NEW] - Added new sfx for chopping wood.

* [NEW] - Started Update for Cherno intro. (map intro)

* [NEW] - Zed attraction this will draw zeds to lottier closer to players over time.

* [NEW] - BAF_L85A2_RIS_SUSAT - (Heilcrash - HeliCrash_No50s)

* [uPDATED] - BAF_L85A2_RIS_Holo Removed from crash site's added to Military tables

* [uPDATED] - loot weighted array generation fixed.

* [uPDATED] - Updated logout system to check radius of zeds from 50 meters to 35 meters (30 sec count)

* [uPDATED] - Player range on logout to 6 meters. (30 Sec count)

* [uPDATED] - Max Range of targets 120 meters down from 300 meters. (this should help with long range agro, This is zeds max target range).

* [uPDATED] - AI behavior updated to try making them zigzag less.

* [uPDATED] - Added push bikes to the zeds pull from vehicle list.

* [uPDATED] - Epeen key moved to Numpad Insert

* [uPDATED] - Zeds Targets array modified

* [uPDATED] - Weapon fire sounds divided by 2 (This will help us settle zeds hearing a little more)

• 107_DZ Zed Pull range 450 meters / 2 = 225 meters (capped 120 meters above for now)

• BAF_L85A2_RIS_Holo Pull range 80/2 =40 Meters (falls below 120 cap level)

* [FIXED] - Zeds talk, lowed to 120 meters down from 200 meters this will stop any zeds targeting for sight/noise outside of this radius

* [FIXED] - CookedBeef StringTables now added.

* [FIXED] - Spanish, French StringTables updated.

* [FIXED] - logout timers updated from sleep 3 to sleep 1 this should now fix long logout timers.

* [FIXED] - Zeds should no longer walk though all objects. (Some objects can still be walked thought)

* [FIXED] - Updated refuel to attract zeds. (3-6 Meters)

* [FIXED] - EH's updated to work with bettleye filters.

* [FIXED] - Ammo counts now fixed on dc.

* [FIXED] - Zeds will no longer magically hit players just becuase there within 3 meters. (May lower FPS)

* [FIXED] - Fixed some base class's for vehicles reporting issues with crew

* [REMOVED] - Chase combat logging systems removed. (Removed while we make sure everything else is working, also removed due to ealry warning of agro)

* [REMOVED] - Debriefing window has started to be cleaned up. (blank box on dc)

* [REMOVED] - Original Dayz Chance based hearing (hear only based on the noise you make)

* [REMOVED] - Original Dayz Chance based sight (sight only based on direction of zed)

* [REMOVED] - Bear Trap Due to issues with the trap still staying active after removal.

* [NOT FIXED] - Zombies attacking tho objects (This wont be anything we can fix without a massive fps cost).

Post any other issues

• Like 9

• Tents previous of patch re spawn gear every restart allowing for duping. New tents usually disappear every restart.

Edited by flyingspatula

- Ai Behavior

[...]

- Logout within 6 meters of player 50 meters of zed or in combat.

Are the hotfix changes we tested staying or not?

Other bugs:

- Zed vs Vehicle attack range (I already told you that ingame, but just for the sake of the list)

- E-peen monitor is hardcoded to a key not available on all keyboard layouts

- Bicycles don't count as open vehicles (You may have already changed this, but for the sake of the list). If you pass out on them apparently you get stuck to them (probably not a new bug)

Edited by Elvaron

I have had connection problems since updating the game. I don't know if this is due to the patch. The partial solution I have found is to delete BEclient.dll and it sometimes works.

When I try to log in the game randomly says: "Connection error", or "Battleye failed to updated".

Edited by Mitor

• Tents previous of patch re spawn gear every restart allowing for duping. New tents usually disappear every restart.
  • Backpacks are not working correctly? (may need a clarification on what exactly was changed because it just seems as if slots were removed, but still can not hold any extra guns.)

Tens saving is an issue with other private files there's been no official server reports of this. Backpacks didnt get changed you where told this the weapon slot means nothing yet. Only change was size and new packs

Are the hotfix changes we tested staying or not?

Other bugs:

- Zed vs Vehicle attack range (I already told you that ingame, but just for the sake of the list)

- E-peen monitor is hardcoded to a key not available on all keyboard layouts

- Bicycles don't count as open vehicles (You may have already changed this, but for the sake of the list). If you pass out on them apparently you get stuck to them (probably not a new bug)

So AI behavior, epeen monitor Key issue. bike isnt a bug but added anyway would be a bug if it was added and not working :-)

- The magazine models have changed. -- This is due to the newest beta patch.

Can it be fixed tho? If not - and the correct models are somehow gone - we'll just make a bunch of mag models, but we need to know. Any plans for custom models/icons for the different meat types? Bacon doesn't look like a steak after all.

For the sake of the list I'll also name the stats screen still showing a white line.

Edited by Elvaron

I've only had one issue so far, and that's not being able to log out, even when I'm not near any zombies or players, aswell as when I'm not being attacked. Doesn't happen often, but its there. Played on an empty server today, hunting rabbits for food. But after I fired, I was not able to log out even when my combat meter turned green. Keep in mind, I was way up north, nowhere close to any zombies or potential threats.

Can it be fixed tho? If not - and the correct models are somehow gone - we'll just make a bunch of mag models, but we need to know. Any plans for custom models/icons for the different meat types? Bacon doesn't look like a steak after all.

For the sake of the list I'll also name the stats screen still showing a white line.

Downgrade beta patch. The white line we are aware off

I've only had one issue so far, and that's not being able to log out, even when I'm not near any zombies or players, aswell as when I'm not being attacked. Doesn't happen often, but its there. Played on an empty server today, hunting rabbits for food. But after I fired, I was not able to log out even when my combat meter turned green. Keep in mind, I was way up north, nowhere close to any zombies or potential threats.

This might be down to the server not having the correct mission file.

Epeen monitor disappears when opening map.

This was intended the Epeen monitor was not meant to stay active.

The white line we are aware of

ah okay, so it was really just a bug related to the MPTable? :)

ah okay, so it was really just a bug related to the MPTable? :)

I was told they're taking it away (the mp stats table thing), and that white line is just as removed as they have gotten it yet. But don't poke me in the eye if i'm wrong.

I can't repair the wheel of an old hatchback yellow car. I have the wheel in my inventory, got a toolbox, but when I scroll the only option available is "repair glass"..

M4A1 Holo torch still isn't working!

do you mean the M4A3? i don't remember the holo having a torch?

no, I mean what I say, the M4A1 holo torch still isn't working..

M4A1_HWS_GL.jpg

Edited by Calibre

i found a g36c sd camo in barracks but when picked up it just dissapeared, but when i pressed f to scoll it was there but had no function, relogged and it was gone :/

its in the code devs ;), put it in game or take it out :)

i found a g36c sd camo in barracks but when picked up it just dissapeared, but when i pressed f to scoll it was there but had no function, relogged and it was gone :/

its in the code devs ;), put it in game or take it out :)

Pre~tty sure you played on a private server that 'hacked' that weapon back in despite being banned, an old trick of unbanning weapons without rMod was disabled in 1.7.5.1. But... I could be wrong.

Can sombody please tell me how to fix the tent problem.. as i found out here its a server issue so i would like to get this fixed!

Also where does the Humvee and new little bird spawn?

Is anything going to be done about Combat rolling over wires and tank traps?

These fortifications seem pretty useless if you can just roll over it all.

Is talking over Direct Communication meant to aggro zombies in such a wide radius? if I try to talk to someone next to me I might as well fire of a Lee Enfield

• Like 1

No torch on that thing bud, that thing on the bottom is a grenade launcher. Did you notice that the file name had GL in it?

Either you're blind or really stupid.

That's a torch just above the 40mm GL

When you are infected and you cough you can hear it, but others around you cant, tested with my friends.

Edited by Kumando

Sometimes refuel doesnt work until I relog. Everytime I am with an empty car and only one full jerry can left it is like rolling a dice, I cant know if refuel its gonna work or if I will have to abandon the car due to this glitch. Happened already twice in the woods.

Also, happened when trying to refuel a heli to full, like 5 minutes fueling on a gas station just to find out none of the jerry cans had any effect. Really frustrating :/

Dunno if the whole script restrictions are to do with this update, I think someone on the forums said it was a compatability error. Not really sure, but I know that my friends and me have been getting kicked for them every time we play since the new patch and we have to delete the BE client to temp fix it everytime we want to play, and this had happened only a few times in the last 6 months of playing dayz before the new patch.

Also related to the heli crashes, we were on a server last night where we found 15-20 heli crashes all spawned at the same time. This was a normal hive server so I assume it is a bug with the new patch although it may have been server side.