r4z0r49

DayZ 1.7.5.1 Bug List

Not sure if this has been adressed, but I believe the G36C camo SD is bugged, I have found 2 and both times the gun has disappeared when picking it up, followed by a message "you do not have access to this mission file. Correct DLC has not been downloaded" I've read on it. And it seems that the gun is in the loot tables, but the code is banned. Causing it to spawn, but be unusable

Not sure if this has been adressed, but I believe the G36C camo SD is bugged, I have found 2 and both times the gun has disappeared when picking it up, followed by a message "you do not have access to this mission file. Correct DLC has not been downloaded" I've read on it. And it seems that the gun is in the loot tables, but the code is banned. Causing it to spawn, but be unusable

This is probably a server issue. I haven't had any problems with new weapons on dayz.st, just the tent problems.

This is probably a server issue. I haven't had any problems with new weapons on dayz.st, just the tent problems.

This has happened to me on several server, all being private hives, don't know if that changes anything.

Also, I am now unable to Boil water or do a Combat Roll. when i make a fire and try to boil water, the option doesn't come up (and yes, i do have an empty tin) and when i run and press V i no longer do the roll. the animation for "jumping over" things is the only thing that happens. However, this has only been tried on one server, so im not sure if it's a patch bug or server issue. Just throwing the information out there, in case it should be known.

* [NEW] - Chopper weapons can now be reloaded.

Not sure if this has been reported yet but when i try to reload an ammo to a Heli the server kicked me due to script restriction #117. Has anyone has a fix to this?

Thanks in advance.

Script restrictions are because the admins havent updated BE filter yet. Got nothing to do with the mod perse, so just tell them to update BE filters to the latest and it should be fine.

sounds like a server issue. I dont get this on mine.

Oh yeah, Bandits still seem to be able to put on guile suits and camo clothing to mask their banditness..

There is a bug/exploit that's been out for a long time where you can map your sprint key to a 3rd party keybinding program and have the program automatically hit the sprint key extremely fast via software. Doing this turns a one hour run into a 10 minute run. Literally. It makes it so there is no fatigue or down time.

My friend made a run the other day and crossed the map in 10 minutes. I was like wtf is that all about, that same run would have taken me at least an hour. There was no denying it, so he came clean.

So if any of you guys have been wondering how people get geared up and back to their body's so fast to rape your face, now you know. Sorry I can't give you any more technical details about how this works as I don't do it myself and I no longer play with the douche who was exploiting this.

There is a bug/exploit that's been out for a long time where you can map your sprint key to a 3rd party keybinding program and have the program automatically hit the sprint key extremely fast via software. Doing this turns a one hour run into a 10 minute run. Literally. It makes it so there is no fatigue or down time.

My friend made a run the other day and crossed the map in 10 minutes. I was like wtf is that all about, that same run would have taken me at least an hour. There was no denying it, so he came clean.

So if any of you guys have been wondering how people get geared up and back to their body's so fast to rape your face, now you know. Sorry I can't give you any more technical details about how this works as I don't do it myself and I no longer play with the douche who was exploiting this.

I actually use a third party software for my char to run w/o me pressing the key (so I can do other things around the house). The program spams the sprint key at 15 times per second (max a keyboard can handle is 18) and my character still fatigues. Plus, even while sprinting you wouldn't be able to cross the map in 10 min. A running character goes 18 km/h fast, sprinting it only goes up to 22 o 23 I think. Not enough to turn an hour race to a 10 min one...

So if the bug is there, it doesn't work as you stated.

yeah me too, I auto run with a macro spamming the w key and there is no way you can get south to north in ten minutes and I still loose my breath and walk up hills. something fishy going on with your m8's explination me thinks..

why are zeds still/ again glitchin THAT badly through the walls?

...makes tactical gameplay nearly impossible >:(

Any idea what can be done to fix the tent issue on private hives. I've pre-patch tents that are respawning their contents every restart. I've a feeling post-patch tents aren't holding onto their contents but I need to test to confirm.

I joined (bought and started playing) the game a few hours ago... I've never played ArmA etc before, but its not so hard to get used to the gameplay of this game tho :P However, the only thing I see needs to be done is the zombies running around like they are proffessional runners... If those zombies would be edited and fixed as they should be, then this game would be just awesome!!! Its just now so hard to survive, I cannot even find water nor food to stay alive... :( Zombies are also deadly, can climb ladders and towers faster than I can, hit more than I can hit, and run as fast as I can... Those zombies are just so OP LOL xDxDxD

PS:And yes, I see this zombie issues a huge amazing bug right now... c.c How can they climb ladders and towers? They also go thru the items around LoL... They are like ghosts, THEY SHOULD BE EDITED ASAP!! z.z

Please... Thanks! :(

Edited by SoulHunter

Any idea what can be done to fix the tent issue on private hives. I've pre-patch tents that are respawning their contents every restart. I've a feeling post-patch tents aren't holding onto their contents but I need to test to confirm.

Post patch tents aren't holding their items :( I spent a day gathering food and med supplies to put in my tent up north, but the gear disappears every server restart.

- Tents not saving or missing < Server side issue on some servers, Admin's need to fix this

Care to explain how?

Okay did some tests over the weekend and post-patch tents seem to be working okay. Would changing the created date on pre-patch tents in the db resolve the respawning issue or is there some other info in the db that is differentiating pre and post patch tents?

Is anything going to be done about Combat rolling over wires and tank traps?

These fortifications seem pretty useless if you can just roll over it all.

They're totally useless anyway.

my tent saves fine and dandy

Private or public server? Have you checked between restarts? Have you moved the tent and added items? Have you added an item after a restart and checked again after the next restart?

I'm thinking about writing a post on this. I did a lot of tent testing over the weekend.