ideaFake

How edit loots and unban weapons and vehicles on dayz.st server

Hi, i have a question.

Have somebody experiences with dayz.st server ?

I can edit only .PBO files ( i no have more acces to ftp )

How i can edit spawn loots and unban more vehicles and weapons ?

have to go into the database and adjust the loot tables i believe

you have to go in to the dayz_anim.pbo and edit the config.cpp

remember to edit your publicvariablevar.txt (in your BattleEye folder) afterwards removing the lines for any of the banned weapons you're introducing, otherwise BattleEye will kick any players that use those new weapons + ammo.

for vehicles though, i think there are extra steps you have to do but i'm not sure wha they are. I've been trying to get the C130J to spawn for ages on my Utes server and I can't get it to spawn. I've removed it from the banned list, like above, and i've added it perfectly into the world_vehicle and instance_vehicle tables and it still doesn't spawn :(

Edited by -Panda

remember to edit your publicvariablevar.txt (in your BattleEye folder) afterwards removing the lines for any of the banned weapons you're introducing, otherwise BattleEye will kick any players that use those new weapons + ammo.

for vehicles though, i think there are extra steps you have to do but i'm not sure wha they are. I've been trying to get the C130J to spawn for ages on my Utes server and I can't get it to spawn. I've removed it from the banned list, like above, and i've added it perfectly into the world_vehicle and instance_vehicle tables and it still doesn't spawn :(

panda where have you been all my life i've been trying to find someone that actually knows how to add weapons on st for months now. i want the L115

panda where have you been all my life i've been trying to find someone that actually knows how to add weapons on st for months now. i want the L115

I already added the L115A1 on my server(s) and had it spawning at heli crash sites, but removed it as didn't want too many 1 shot 1 kill sniper rifles :P

Did introduce the M40A3, SVD_NSPU, KSVK, and M4SPR, sniper rifles tho :P

Edited by -Panda
  • Like 1

I already added the L115A1 on my server(s) and had it spawning at heli crash sites, but removed it as didn't want too many 1 shot 1 kill sniper rifles :P

Did introduce the M40A3, SVD_NSPU, KSVK, and M4SPR, sniper rifles tho :P

teach me your ways oh great panda... on a serious note i'd be getting rid of the as50 and replacing it with the l115, maybe add some ak107s as well

teach me your ways oh great panda... on a serious note i'd be getting rid of the as50 and replacing it with the l115, maybe add some ak107s as well

do you have any simple tuts on how to add these panda for st

class CfgPatches {
class dayz_server {
units[] = {};
weapons[] = {};
requiredVersion = 0.1;
requiredAddons[] = {"dayz_code"};
};
};

I have only this in " config.cpp "

I can get only dayz_server.PBO and dayz_mission.PBO :(

Edited by ideaFake

have to go into the database and adjust the loot tables i believe

I don't find any tables with loot :(

class CfgPatches {
class dayz_server {
units[] = {};
weapons[] = {};
requiredVersion = 0.1;
requiredAddons[] = {"dayz_code"};
};
};

I have only this in " config.cpp "

I can get only dayz_server.PBO and dayz_mission.PBO :(

Well if you dont have access to the dayz_anim.pbo then you wont be looking in the correct config.cpp as it is contained within the dayz_anim.pbo

The correct config.cpp has ~2387 lines

Edited by -Panda

I can't seem to find the publicvariablevar.txt all I see is publicvariableval.txt. And that is through the FTP, am I looking in the wrong place?

do you have any simple tuts on how to add these panda for st

Dont think it can be done with dayz.st as they dont give access to the required pbo's

I can't seem to find the publicvariablevar.txt all I see is publicvariableval.txt. And that is through the FTP, am I looking in the wrong place?

You cant find it but you found it? Lol?

Whichever way your accessing the file is irrelevant aslong az your accessing the correct file. It should be in the battleye folder.

Question,

since DayzST does not give you permission to edit the dayz_anim.pbo.

Rather they say that you can redirect to another instance of such file.

If you upload another copy of that file.

Where is the call from?

what file and line?

mission.pbo?

Question,

since DayzST does not give you permission to edit the dayz_anim.pbo.

Rather they say that you can redirect to another instance of such file.

If you upload another copy of that file.

Where is the call from?

what file and line?

mission.pbo?

best asking the hosts themselves... but theyve had bad reports lately for poor servers and ddos problems. Do your research before buying.

http://opendayz.net/threads/100-custom-loot-tables-tutorial.8474/

Use this in conjunction with Rmod to add just about any weapon to your spawn tables to spawn in buildings.

Do not worry with the Anim.pbo. That's something client side that would cause you much grief fooling around with. Most anything you want to do can be achieved server side via .sqf file override calls in your init.sqf. As for adding vehicles, use your custom spawn option in the Admin CP map. Just paste the class name of the vehicle you want into the field. Not all vehicles will work even with Rmod enabled, but many will. Also, there is much written about what you want to do over on the DayZ.St forums.

I would like some help. I'm trying to put the thermal l85a2 in my server. I have edited the necessary files but whenever I try to play I get kicked off in the loading screen from Battleye Script Restriction #236 and #237. I edited the battleye scripts but apparently I keep getting kicked. Does anyone have any idea how I can fix this?

this post might help you out with adding the vehicles that arent in DayZ. you have to add them through arma2 editor (alt+e in main menu) thohttp://dayzmod.com/f...-dayzst-server/ Edited by milo9393

http://opendayz.net/...-tutorial.8474/

Use this in conjunction with Rmod to add just about any weapon to your spawn tables to spawn in buildings.

Do not worry with the Anim.pbo. That's something client side that would cause you much grief fooling around with. Most anything you want to do can be achieved server side via .sqf file override calls in your init.sqf. As for adding vehicles, use your custom spawn option in the Admin CP map. Just paste the class name of the vehicle you want into the field. Not all vehicles will work even with Rmod enabled, but many will. Also, there is much written about what you want to do over on the DayZ.St forums.

ya using the Rmod is good idea but it makes alot of scripts fuck up. and too if players want to play on your server they have to install Rmod, and even then Rmod is only available for Chernarus.