TheBambiAvenger

Hero Clan/Group

Person Count  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to participate?

• Yes, I am going to join.
    • No, I will not be able to attend.

I recently have been getting bored of playing by myself, because as you know you don't encounter other people who don't shoot on sight often, so I find myself alone most of the time so I figured we could start a small group of hero's that survive together. Of course I would arrange a small set of tasks and you can come with a weapon, but it must be lowered and will be confiscated at the checkpoint (you can retrieve it after the trials)!!! (sorry for the tests but several of previous clans like this have been slaughtered by one bandit who slips into their ranks). If you don't have a hero skin that's fine, but if you have a bandit skin (even if someone shot at you!) you have to respawn and reset your skin, as bandits will be shot on sight. We will play chernarus on a private hive.

You will be able to retrieve your weapons after you pass the initiation.

Thank you all for your cooperation and I hope to see you soon!! :D

EDIT: Poll added. We will meet on Chernarus, and I need to know how many people will join.

CURRENT ATTENDANCE COUNT IS 19.

We will be meeting on the BEANZ+BASTARDZ server, the IP is 159.253.149.39:3068. The meeting spot will be at ZUB CASTLE. IMPORTANT NOTICE: THIS IS A PRIVATE HIVE (don't worry, we will play on public hives in the future) SO HERO SKINS AREN'T REQUIRED. It would still be nice to have one though so we look more unified.

UPDATE:

We are going to be meeting on March 23 at 3 PST, you can come at 2:30 but not before that as we have to setup. This is the finalized time, I won't be changing it from now on, I have pushed it back far enough.

Edited by TheBambiAvenger
  • Like 4

Hey dude! Im definetly intrested in this! I've been playing with my friend (both heroes) and im feeling like i want to get into some more serious action rather than just sitting in our camp with a shitload of weapons doing squat... So, if you want to squad up with me (possibly my friend) say the word! :)

Ingame name: Daniel

• Like 1

Im in on this! Me and my friend do exactly what Weedplant said! Me and my friend are also both heroes with the Hero skin :)

• Like 2

Details as to the meeting spot will be announced tomorrow (the general location), with the actual spot being released on Friday night, giving you time to travel there as the meeting will be on Saturday. The reason why I am releasing it tomorrow and messaging it to each of you, is because I don't want anybody such as bandits etc. To find out where we are meeting and logout in that location, Because most of our security is going to come from our strong perimeter during the meeting.

• Like 1

-------POST REMOVED--------

• Like 1

I regret to inform you this, but I have just found that my computer won't be fixed by this weekend, so I cannot run the meeting. Normally I would just get someone to take my place, but several other "members" couldn't do it this weekend either, so we are going to reschedule the trails to next weekend. I am deeply sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.

EDIT: If you are longing to do anything for the team in advance, we could always use more medical supplies (blood bags, morphine, epi-pens, etc.), weapons, and coyote and alice backpacks, and vehicles for team transportation. None of this is required but it could always help.

With the meeting getting pushed back to next week, I am open to any maps you wish to play, the current vote is: Chernarus 6, Taviana 3. So it looks like we will play Taviana now, unless more people vote. I don't have any gear on taviana (or a hero skin) so i'll try to get both of those next week (gotta bandage some bambi's) :P

• Like 1

Since Chernarus has suddenly recieved a boost in votes, we are again going to meet on that map. I already have chosen a meeting spot, I will message it to you guys on Friday. Any excess vehicles or weapons/backpacks you can provide would be awesome. Also we have a shortage of medical supplies, so if you have any you can give to the team I would much appreciate it.

• Like 1

My Fellow Hero's-

I recently have been getting bored of playing by myself, because as you know you don't encounter other people who don't shoot on sight often, so I find myself alone most of the time so I figured we could start a small group of hero's that survive together. Of course I would arrange a small set of tasks and you will have to come unarmed (you can bring a backpack but it cannot have any weapons in it)!!! (sorry for the tests but several of previous clans like this have been slaughtered by one bandit who slips into their ranks) if you have a weapon leave it in a vehicle far from where we are meeting (everyone who is interested will be messaged the meeting time and place). If you don't have a hero skin that's fine, but if you have a bandit skin (even if someone shot at you!) you have to respawn and reset your skin, as bandits will be shot on sight. We will probably play chernarus (on the hive) but if people want to play a different map we can do that too.

IF YOU HAVE A HERO SKIN YOU MAY COME ARMED AND WITH A BACKPACK, HOWEVER YOUR WEAPON MUST BE LOWERED AT ALL TIMES DURING THE INITIATION!!

You will be able to retrieve your weapons after you pass the initiation.

Thank you all for your cooperation and I hope to see you soon!! :D

EDIT: Poll added. I'm leading towards chernarus because that has the most players, hive servers, etc. but I'm open to any maps you guys want to play. Also, I have already found a meeting spot for chernarus, but vote anyway :P

Joint Task Force 91 is a new and friendly clan, right now we are looking for players who are interested in playing DayZ with a group with a military experiencing leader but also to kick back and have some fun!we are part of a big and multicultral community known as 'DayZHorror' we have our very own teamspeak:ts.dayzhorror.com

Make sure to join the channel ' I would like to join JTF' if you decide to come, thanks

• Like 1

I would love to join you and any other heros willing to help people, and do you know what server we will be on and if we are using teamspeak?

• Like 1

Would you guys like to use teamspeak or a large skype call? Also if you have any empty teamspeak server please let me know, as I would prefer that (less backround noise).

• Like 1

that looks cool

Edited by (BC)Danzel

can i join answer me quick if you can ingame name is (BC)Danzel

Edited by (BC)Danzel

Hey you guys should check out the reddit rescue force, you can save people that are needing help, thats how i got my 32,000 humanity

• Like 1

We will be on a low population server (for the meeting) but it has to be on the hive.I'm open to any suggestions for servers. We will switch to a high pop server when we go around saving people (which is why it will be on the hive so we can still have our stuff)

• Like 1

We will be on a low population server (for the meeting) but it has to be on the hive.I'm open to any suggestions for servers. We will switch to a high pop server when we go around saving people (which is why it will be on the hive so we can still have our stuff)

when is the meeting

I have to try to coordinate around everybody in the group's schedules, so it might be the weekend after the current one. (March 2-3) Tell me if this does or does not work with you.

Well the vote has increased to Chernarus, and someone offered me a chance for a private hive server with 300+ vehicles, daylight 24/7, and an average of 15 players online, so message me (reference this post) on what your opinion on this is.

Edited the original post (make sure to send me your copy of the app). Also changed the poll so I know how many people are going to attend.

do you guys have a place to call home? running a private whitelisted server if you are interested

Yes, we have already been given a server for our home, but if you would like we could drop by your server and check it out. Btw, love your signature, it rings a bell, but I cant put meh finger on it.

Can I still join, or are you guys full? I'm okay-experienced with DayZ, but not with DayZ "terms". Is the "Hive" you talk about, the official servers?

(Desired) Name:

Ryumi

Sex:

Male

Your country of residence:

Estados Unidos (United States)

Do you have a mic?:

Yes, built in mic. It is okay in quality.

Do you speak english, or well at least:

Very well

What can you offer to the clan:

When infiltrating a new area, I always offer to scope out first. I can be the martyr; the man with the axe, taking out zombies when necessary. I can scavenge food and supplies. I am okay at PvP, but a little FPS lag sometimes holds me back.

How active are you:

Very Active, almost daily. Anytime on weekends, then random logins at 4-9 in weekdays.

Describe yourself:

I'm Asian-America. I try to be very nice; when playing alone, I never shoot on sight.

Additional information: (In game, Skype, and TeamSpeak name)

IGN: RyumiLB. Skype: lawrence13577

Why do you want to join:

It gets lonely being alone :C

• Like 1

Can I still join, or are you guys full? I'm okay-experienced with DayZ, but not with DayZ "terms". Is the "Hive" you talk about, the official servers?

You can still join, we are still recruiting. We are going to be playing an several servers, one is our main survival server, and another is a giant air to air combat server, however most of these are private hives (not connected). While main hives are useful, they fall prone to combat loggers and abusive admins.