Sign in to follow this  
survivorcarl

Sick Of Playing Against Immature Kids? Mature Survivors/Bandits Only!

After having a server up for a little over 3 months now I've gotten to learn a lot about the playerbase and who I don't like playing with... I'll tell you what... I've grown tired of the battlefield/call of duty style gameplay (and trying to admin a bunch of whiney kids!!!)

After checking out DayZ 2017 it became obvious to me that this MOD was more in line with the spirit of the original DayZ MOD and more in line with how I personally enjoy to the play the game...

A Game Of SURVIVAL! This MOD makes it more challenging to survive. You'll need to be a more clever, cunning player to survive this reality.

Who's Welcome On Our Server?

• Adult Players (preferrably 18+)
  • Hardcore Survivors (you love to scavenge gear)
  • Bandits (DayZ wouldn't be the same without a few nemesis on each server)
  • Serious DayZ Players looking for a more survival based experience.

Who's Not Welcome?

• People who insist on bugging admins for gear all the time.
  • People who insist on making stupid sounds, noises, racial, gay slurs, or excess profanity in side chat.
  • People who insist on being a DayZ Dick in general (Admin will make that final decision!)

What Kind Of Cool Shit Should You Know About?

1. Well... As you know DayZ 2017 has eliminated most of the military grade weapons from the game. But seriously... C'mon... a Russian post apocalyptic town without AK-47's is like a bakery without bread. So we've added some of those in the form of Guerilla Weapon caches. They have some AK's, tons of ammo and a few grenades hidden inside. All the firepower one should ever need in DayZ.

2. Food is incredibly hard to find in this MOD. Canned food is almost as rare as antibiotics so HUNTING for sustenance is paramount. You MUST Hunt for Food.

3. We've added about 150 extra vehicles. A very modest amount and most of them will be needing repairs of some sort so it's going to be challenging for you.

What Do You Spawn With? (subject to change based on player feedback)

Well seriously... This MOD takes place 5 years after the original DayZ. The idea being that the survivors who are left are a pretty hardened bunch of dudes... Guys you really wouldn't to fuck with. Taking that into account, we'd assume after 5 years roaming around you'd actually have some fairly decent gear so we give you a tiny bit more of starting loadout just to make it more accessible for all players.

• 1 Full Water Bottle. (you need to collect lots of water - canned soda is rare)
  • 1 Antibiotics. (seriously - it's very easy to get infected - this is your only freebie)
  • 1 Cooked Steak.
  • 1 Tent. (they can hard to find - this allows you to at least set yourself up a basecamp)
  • 2 Bandages.

What Are You Waiting For? DayZ 2017 in Chernarus awaits!

Search SURVIVOR CLAN or 198.105.220.164:2402 to find us!

Edited by survivorcarl