mattlightfoot

DayZ Mod 1.7.5.1 Update

No more zombie-logging, added Sa-58, added MH-6, removed peripheral dots = If this patch were a dream it would be wet.

Edited by R3con
  • Like 8

Nice job guys, looking great - might finally login again after a few months away to try this out. It's all going in the right direction, I love the heavy survival aspect now. No more periphery dots = WIN

Edit: Matt the changelog is really hard to read with my eye condition, any chance you can repost as list? nevermind

I like this one best: [FIXED] - Variable spelling mistakes hsould be corrected now.

Edited by 6raham
  • Like 9

It all sounds good, but there is one thing I am worried about. I currently have an ALICE pack, which is full, after the patch goes live and the ALICE pack's space becomes smaller, will I lose some of my stuff in there?

• Like 2

Where's my phone, I need to call in sick for work.

• Like 14

WHEEEEEEEEEW!!!!!!!!!! IT WASN'T FOR NOTHING!!! FELLOWSHIP OF THE BEARDS FOR LIFE!!!

Edited by Nomadic Nut
  • Like 2

wow that's an amazing update! boiling water? different blood gain for different animals? dear god this is awesome! :D

* [FIXED] - Variable spelling mistakes hsould be corrected now.

The irony ^

Edited by LeYuno
  • Like 8

still no servers with 1.7.5.1 up ... just 1.7.5, where you can not play with 1.7.5.1 ..... go go go server admins :)

What is this infection stuff???

Bloodbags can give infection...

Uncooked meat can give infection...

Unboiled water can give infection...

What kind of infection???

Do I become a zed?

Do I become sick (ie need antibiotics)?

What will happen to meeee???

Also... will Box of Matches be more available (read: less rare)?

Right now the number issue I have in the game is finding a box of matches... I find hunting knives all over, hatches all over, tin cans all over... I find everything I need, but never matches to actually make a fire.

Will there be optional ways to create fires ? Sticks and thread? Short circuitting electrical cables? Using a magnifying glass? What about a simple Lighter instead of matches?

Need more fire!

• Like 4

I'm on a whitelist server, but I moved over there recently from the public server they had. No idea what a fresh spawn starts with.

I've been to 3-4 different supermarkets and never found matches.

I find tonnes of food (carried over 20 food recently, but ate most of it to get blood back), as well as Watches x lots, some drinks, Makarov mags, sometimes an ALICE pack (which I have already) and other thingamajigs of little use.

Matches are my unicorns... I hear about them but I can never find them...

And I don't wanna be infected (whatever that does...) :(

• Like 2