Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Goner

Team Building

So,I posted yesterday about Dayz Chernarus US 1462 server that is run by DIS Gaming. I just wanted to elaborate a bit more on my specific interests on this server. I mentioned that there is one established clan. They have been inviting several lone wolf players into their fold but most of these players aren't interested due to clan hierarchy. My point is, there are a few of us lone wolfs who are looking to team up in a loose way. No one is in charge of anyone else and everyone within the group is allowed to trade freely and maintain possession of their items.

It started to work well last night when I teamed up with another player for a while. We managed to get some great loot and definitely felt more secure while traveling together. Like I said, I'm looking for other older gamers to play with. But in retrospect this statement seems a little judgmental as I have had a good time playing with younger players, so I'll amend that statement and say please be mature and schooled in the ways of loot farming and ARMA II. Anyway, send me a message before you plan on popping in, I'll be there all weekend.

See my previous post entitled Lets Work Together for a description of the server. I think it holds true to the original map with a few subtle bonuses.

Thanks and be safe out there!!

Doc

Edited by DrGonzo