boxman80

UK/Euro Taviana 2.0Whitelisted SURVIVAL/PvE Server - Bambi & Noob friendly!

THE BSB NETWORK

"Strength In Unity"

zaCLEIC.png

Web:

http://www.bsbnetwork.com

TS3: 212.187.246.58:9140

BSB Tavinan Whitelisted Survival Server - Looking for more Bambi's, Noobs, Bandits and Clans!

b_560_95_1.png

Get whitelisted @ our website

http://www.bsbnetwork.com

We are re-launching our Taviana server today as a whitelisted server. The server has a steady user base already that we would like to improve. We have decided to whitelist the server now that the server has proved active and stable. The server has also been patched for stability and to include all the Day Z Taviana updates too. The server is relatively quiet with a regular and stable player base that are for the most part "friendly" so this server suits PvE and survival players quite well at the moment. We do have bandits and Kill on Sight players so be cautions, but the size of the map and the player base means you are relatively safe to go about your business most times.

Server features:

- Whitelisted server (no hackers)

- Veteran settings

- 3rd person ON

- GMT -4

- Standard Day Z starting load out

- Restarts at least once a day (3AM) for fresh crash sites and vehicle clean ups/respawns

- 450 vehicles including Pick ups, Vodniks, Buses, Urals, SUV's, boats, Hueys, Planes etc.(at least 8 chopper and 8 planes each day)

- custom player skins including 15 Hero skins, 15 Bandit Skins and 15 Standard skins

- lots of admins available daily

Other servers available within the BSB Network community:

North American Tavina Server - 400 vehicles daily restart for crash & vehicles respawns.

b_560_95_1.png

North American Chernarus Server - daily restart for crash & vehicles respawns, persistent daylight.

b_560_95_1.png

BSB Public Teamspeak server

b_560_95_1.png

Edited by Box
  • Like 3

..I cringed when I saw 'BambiZ, NoobZ & BanditZ'.. The capitalised zed at the end of every-fucking-word is far too 'overused' (For lack of a better phrase).. Aside from that, look's great. Pity there's no AU Servers, but I'll look into it a bit further.

Made you look didn't it fella? Feel free to check out the server mate if you can tolerate the high ping, also feel free to hop on the TS server and see if there's any guys playing on servers closer to you.

Edited by Box

Hi there box, I had a few questions that I couldn't find on your website. I was looking for a good Taviana server for me and some TMW guys to play on, but we have a few concerns.

What is your ping limit before you kick? We don't normally go much higher than 200, but one server was kicking us at 150.

Do you require TS to play on the server? I know of a few whitelisted/passworded servers that require being in the servers TS while in-game, which I understand, but doesn't work for what we do.

How prominent are hackers and how are they dealt with? Just wondering how often you get hacked and how quickly their banned and if there's rollbacks.

I'll try to pop in your TS to chat when I can, just not able to right now.

• Like 1

Hi fella, our ping limit is about 400 i think as we have US based members but i can certainly adjust it to that if it isnt.

We dont insist on games being on our TS server no, just submit your request for whitelist on our website mate, thats it.

Could do with a few more lone wolves or even smaller groups to join.

Server patched and updated with all the latest updates.

For any of those unsure if they want to join, I'll vouch for this server. We've been playing on it for a few days now and its been great. Plenty of vehicles, that respawn, runs nice, and the BSB guys are very friendly and helpful. If you want a whitelisted Taviana, pick this one.

• Like 1

Cheers for the vote of confidence. Popularity is gradually building with the new whitelist. I will also say the server is on a long lease so it's not going to disappear over night.

Current Groups/Clans to be found on the server;

BSB Scorpions (Bandit/less friendly faction of gamers - 3 squads) UK/US/Euro members

BSB Ravens (Friendly faction - 3 squads) UK/US/Euro members

BSB Lone Wolves (Informal groups and indivduals, generally friendly)

TMW (Friendly/helpful clan) US/Euro gamers

Lynx (Generally friendly) UK/Euro members

Valhalla Industries (Swedish Bandits)

Many smaller groups and lone wolves

Join in the fun today!!!!!

Edited by Box

Could do with a few more lone wolves or even smaller groups to join.

Server patched and updated with all the latest updates.

I run in a pack of one...

I may check this out later tonight. I've yet to have 1 good experience on Taviana but I think this is more a server/hacker based issue than to do with the actual map. Even if I do hate the barracks like buildings that you can't get inside.

• Like 1

I run in a pack of one...

I may check this out later tonight. I've yet to have 1 good experience on Taviana but I think this is more a server/hacker based issue than to do with the actual map. Even if I do hate the barracks like buildings that you can't get inside.

You are more than welcome. Sorry to hear you haven't had a single good experience on Taviana, it's a fantastic map and you are really missing out mate! Make sure you submit a whitelist application on our website and we'll get you updates as soon as possible.

By far the best Taviana server around.

Very good/solid FPS in all areas of the map compared to a lot of other servers out there.

Top notch, friendly community.

And plenty of phat lootz to be found!

I recommend this server to everyone!

• Like 1

i would mention quasid and ragdash squad because they seem to be the most aggressive

• Like 1

Was that the England v Brazil football game last night you are referring to Box... ;)

Edited by Tallsoldier
  • Like 1

BSB DAYZ FACTION WAR - COME JOIN THE BATTLE

The tension between the RAVENS and the SCORPIONS has risen and we are now at war!

The battle will take place on our Taviana server below!

b_560x95.png

In this war, there are no limits. There will be road blocks, kidnappings, brutal murders, and lots of combat! LONE WOLVES have no alliance and may work alone, risk working with other lone wolves, or take an even greater risk and side with a faction.

All are welcome to gear up and join the battle! Information about the event and the address to our Clan TeamSpeak will be below:

TEAMSPEAK: 212.187.246.58:9140

CLAN FORUM: BSBNETWORK.COM

PS: If you're having difficulty with connecting to the forum directly, search for BSB Social Gaming Network in Google.

LET THE WAR... BEGIN!

Edited by Jangalang
  • Like 1

Welcome to the new players whitelisted today!

But you may end up dead... :D

THIS IS TRUE!

our scorpion faction enjoyed a good nights hunting;-

2013-02-10_00001_1360535799.jpg

2013-02-10_00002_1360535817.jpg

2013-02-10_00003_1360535829.jpg

2013-02-10_00004_1360535839.jpg

Some cracking games last night. A lot of little skirmishes occurring last night and our formation of 4 choppers came under fire from 2 AS50's! Good games!