ooiriddicikoo@gmail.com

kicked from battleye for a publicVariable value restriction #52

I have an issue whenever i break a bone or pass out from damage i get kicked from battleye for a publicVariable value restriction #52...i dont know what this means or why it happens...if i log back in it kicks me again making the server unplayable.. can anyone help?

Edited by OoSPAWNoO

It means that you have item in your inventory which is described at line #52 on server's battleye filters publicvariableval.txt. That item isn't allowed on server. Most likely it is something that doesn't belong to DayZ. For example radio or some weapons like AS50 TWS, G36 camo etc etc ...

EDIT: Oh read your post again and it might be something else too listed on that filter that gets you kicked :D

Edited by Caine
  • Like 1

Cool thanks....but this happens on every server or map i go on to....can an item be permenantly locked to u? Even when I start on a fresh never been to server it happens. This seems very odd figuring i start with nothing and if i get shot by someone else at spawn it happens. I have tested this and had a friend shoot me and it happens.

whats your in game name if its what your name is here i would change that

AmberHelios thanks a lot i started a game and created a different name...so i had 2, then i went to the ARMA 2 folder and deleted my original profile and the alternative profile names folder. When i went in it kept the alt profile name but made it the primary and all the restrictions i was getting were gone!!! Thanks

• Like 1