Sign in to follow this  
Lefik

Went sniping for the first time today

Small story I thought I would share:

Today, I went sniping for the first time. I've never been much of a bandit, however I do enjoy the thrill of killing someone, and my friend needed some over watch while looting NWAF. I had set up with my DMR and NVGs (it was night time) in a tree, and we quickly found the server had a pitiful player count for PvP. So we went to a 40 man server, While my friend ran into the barracks I spotted someone with a m16 running towards the barracks, I hit him in the back, and then he logged out. Then, when my friend was escaping some zombies, I spotted someone with a PDW come up right behind him, I quickly saved my friend from a bullet to the head by firing a shot into the attacker's chest, he then ran off. When my friend went to loot the barracks(pushing his luck), someone with a m16 managed to get a single shot at him, unfortunately for him, I had a bullet flying at his head half a second after his first shot went off. Later, when my friend was looting the ATC, I saw someone spawn outside the building, he took steps towards the entrance, and I hit him clean in the neck. Then we got banned. Turns out the guy entering the ATC was an admin. We then switched to another server. Where my friend was shot by surprise by another bandit with an AS50. My friend told me to escape, but I persisted and went in the direction of the gunshot. I found there were two bandits, both with ghillies, m107 and AS50. Sadly they saw me take a peek, and shot me while I was following them later.

Over all I found sniping to be quite fun, I'll be doing it again.