boxman80

[BSB] Network - UK/EU Mature Gaming Clan - Recruiting for SA & MOD

Best, beautiful, only... BSB :)

Still open and recruiting - relaunching our epoch server this weekend for a fresh start - all registered teams receive a start pack incentive! see website for more details! 

New harsh survival Epoch server relaunched earlier this week. 

b_560_95_1.png

Stilla ctive, still recruiting still open for players to come play wit us (no obligation to join!) - check us out at our website!

Still active and recruiting new members. Details on website!

If you like epoch, you should check out our server [ 500+ vechicles, self bloodbag, take clothes, auto refuel, custom map, lift and towing, safezones trader, debug monitors, all clans are welcome to join! IP : 5.9.66.74:2362

So you're just going to advertise your shitty server by hijacking other peoples threads?

GL getting players

• Like 1

So you're just going to advertise your shitty server by hijacking other peoples threads?

GL getting players

Yea these Dark angels kids look like rank amateurs. I wouldnt worry about it, they clearly have no sense and will be dead within a week.. 

Edited by Box

Yea these Dark angels kids look like rank amateurs. I wouldnt worry about it, they clearly have no sense and will be dead within a week..

GL getting players

oh yeah, we´ve been up for 6 month so :)

oh yeah, we´ve been up for 6 month so :)

wow 6 month really with that attitude and behaviour?  I'm sure I also saw on your website that the clan is only a couple of weeks old too and judging by your conduct I'd say it seems about right ......

Edited by Box

@Xive22 - Stop posting on this thread please, we've already had to hide posts made by you trying to advertise your own clan on other peoples threads, I consider that spam.  

If not I'll issue you a temp-posting ban.

Open and recruiting decent folk. Details on website.

Still open for players to join. We play on our own Epoch server and also active on the Moustache Gaming Cherno Epoch servers. Visit website for details. 

Active, stable and a good bunch of blokes, come join us on the Musty public servers or on our own Epoch server. Details on our website

Active and recruiting. Play on our PvE server or join in on our coordianted team play (as one big group) on the Musty Eu gaming servers. 

Active and recruiting decent folk

Also now officially the biggest userbase enjin-site clan for Europe  :) Source:- http://www.enjin.com/communities (filter clans & Europe)

Edited by Box