[BSB] Network - UK/EU Mature Gaming Clan - Recruiting for SA & MOD

BSB NETWORK

"Strength In Unity"

zaCLEIC.png

Web: www.bsbnetwork.com
TS3 Comms Server: 212.187.247.41:9147
b_560_95_1.png

Who Are BSB Network?

We are primarily an open gaming community for Adult/mature and fair gamers and aims to provide a stable, and friendly resource for gamers providing a consistent community to participate in online gaming with other decent people! We have no silly rules or restrictions, all we ask is that players have a bit of common sense and play fair (as in don't use cheats or exploits).

For more information about BSB Network, including our aims and objectives, what we offer, the games we play and Frequently Asked Questions, please refer to the "Info" section of our website.

DayZ Support & Objective

First of all - we aren't a game specific clan HOWEVER, a good number of our active players at the moment can be found playing Day Z Mod and this is probably our most consistent and active campaign at the moment (others include COH2, Star Citizen, ARMA 3 and Mechwarrior Online).

We have supported Day Z mod since April 2012 though and also support Day Z Stand Alone too, however most of of support for Day Z is centred around the more playable mods (mostly Epoch/Overpoch and more recently the A3 Epoch). 

Generally we try to play as a large group a well established public server, but by far our biggest and most active co-operative group is currently on the Wolfsrudel Overpochins Taviana server (SEE WEBSITE FOR LINK).

We have variety of roles available for the team but are generally considered to be a bandit group. Were looking for active and reliable players who have common sense and experience of the game. Players who want to join the group should have Teamspeak and be prepared to work as part of a team, contributing time to helping to maintain community resources. 

Much of in-game time is spent foraging, stalking, base building, doing missions, scavenging and ambushing other groups. We have high resources (vehicles, currency , ammo, food etc) and many secured bases/camps/strong holds. We're looking for players who are able to have a bit of a laugh, a bit of banter and are able to work as team players, not lone wolves!

b_560_95_1.png

Much of in-game time is spent foraging, stalking, doing missions, scavenging and ambushing other groups. We have high resources (vehicles, gold, ammo, food etc) and many secured bases/camps/strong holds. We're looking for player swho are able to have a bit of a laugh, a bit of banter and are able to work as team players, not lone wolves!

What Can We Offer?

Our community it's self primarily aims to offer a good stable resource for decent, mature/adult gamers. Benefits of being a part of our community include;

- Dedicated community servers
- Well administrated servers
- Relaxed and friendly community
- Coordinated team work in-game
- Strength in numbers (we are already stable and established)
- Free public TS3 comms server 
212.187.247.41:9147
- Cool interactive website & forum (http://www.bsbnetwork.com) with an active and friendly community
- Friendly Euro (UK) based with English speaking international members from over 36 countries
- Organized and structured clans on various games, for those wishing to join
- Lots of active members (on at all hours of the day throughout the week)
- Multiple game support for when you fancy playing other online games with friends!
- Regular tournaments and events
- ESL Registered teams (ready for competitive play)
- Experienced & stable clan leaders and Senior members having served between 6 - 11 years with BSB
- Fair server rules based on common sense
- Zero tolerance on hackers, glitchers and cheats
- Regular meet-ups for paintball, airsoft, BBQ's and general pi$$-ups!
- Clan matches
- Membership ranking and awards system
- Gaming with integrity

How Do You Join?

Anyone is free to join in our games and get involved with our gaming sessions, all you need to do is join our Steam Group and hop on our Teamspeak Server. 

It also helps registering on our website and completing the affiliation form!

Website address is ;http://www.bsbnetwork.com

HOPE TO SEE YOU IN GAME SOON!

Website address is ;http://www.bsbnetwork.com

It's best to use our comms server too if you want to get involved with groups already playing!

b_560_95_1.png

New thread started for updates

Edited by Box
  • Like 5

3MBWRoK.jpg

Also supporting Wasteland

Edited by Box

Join us today! Long established and stable community that focuses on good games and common sense! Supporting Day Z, Wasteland and Day Z stand alone upon release. Plus our members also play various versions of Dazy Z (Redux, Day Z +, Day Z 2017, Lingor, Panthera etc.)

Hit us up today and find out why we've been gaming since 2002 http://www.bsbnetwork.com

Supporting Day Z since release and well into stand alone. We will be here when other clans fold. Details about our community and servers can be found @ http:///www.bsbnetwork.com

The BSB Network is still recruiting!

If you're anything like myself, and looking for mature, intellectual, fun, and overall top notch players, then BSB is the place for you!

We offer our own TeamSpeak, Servers, Clan events, and so much more!

Visit us on forums or come into TeamSpeak to find out how to join us!

More servers added. 2 more North American servers added to the community. Also check out our TS3 server for free public use.

Always recruiting mature and fair gamers.

Open to mature/adult gamers who play fair. Zero tolerance on cheaters.

Always recruiting and open to friendly and fair gamers!

Be a part of The BSB Network and join a stable and experienced community of gamers. We're always happy to have lone wolves, randoms, groups, teams and even other clans join our games or use our servers as their home. Get in touch with us today for some fair and fun games!

Hey just a heads up im gonna join in tonight, mature (24) lone wolf looking to get a group in the same boat as me really, I work long days and only get a few hours a night but I plan on spending long hours on the weekend. And Im sick of being killed each time I let people drive by, wish them luck, and get shot in the back haha.

• Like 1

Nice one mate, we'll look out for you. You might want to join our Teamspeak server too. If you can get me your GUID i'll add you to the Servers whitelist today so you can get straight on. If not just grab us tonight.

....you're the best, around.........

Join today! Always open to mature and fair gamers.

I'll hope on tonight and see how I like the server (ping). If it's all good I'll join up with you guys. I'm new to Dayz, but I'm throughly addicted. I tend to spend most of my time scavenging and I would love some help running around. I usually try to help bambis and newbs, and I never shoot first. In-game name is the same as my forum name.

I like the sound of this! I'd prefer to play DayZ more often but I have more time to play than the couple of people I play with. Will have a gander at servers and such and will probably join up! You had me at mature and fair ;)

• Like 1

Ok mate we'll keep an eye out for you although I'm personally not on till sunday now. Make sure you join our TS3 server as it's much easier to get involved with our players that way.

Always open to fair and mature gamers. Check out our website for more information!

Welcome to all the new members who joined over the weekend. Still accepting new members as well as just friendly mature gamers who are just looking to tag along for a few games.