GoverningNick

Group Recruitment, Ages 13-15, Skype

I am parking the Shilka in the woods as I type this. My friend Iggy and I have found an amazing private Pathera hive. We are looking for members and have guns and shit ready to go. Contact me on Skype: GoverningNick. We do not have a base as of now, we are searching for base supplies. The server is calpis Panthera.

Pretty sure Arma II is 18 but... What ever floats your boat. I swear DayZ players are getting WAY younger now.

Who has ever in the history of ever paid attention to the reccomended age. Granted I definitely wouldn't want to skype with a bunch of 13 year olds.

• Like 1

Who has ever in the history of ever paid attention to the reccomended age. Granted I definitely wouldn't want to skype with a bunch of 13 year olds.

Maybe more people should so we could get some actual maturity in gaming content wise. Violence and boobs is not mature content.

Not every person under 18 is immature and can't handle violence and boobs. Thinking so is stupid plain foolish.

NOW, if you would please, keep this on-topic to what the OP posted.

• Like 2

Thanks Inception, I am 14, athiest that does not approve of /r/athiesm, fox news, I play the class on TF2 that needs to be classed, and I love flying blackhawks wihout their tail rotor for fun.

Thanks Inception, I am 14, and I love flying blackhawks wihout their tail rotor for fun.

Same age here..and yes, I really do enjoy flying helis without their tail rotors for pure entertainment also :D