PrinceOfJerusalem

Balota Buddies. The place to be!

For a great DayZ experience come to the BALOTA BUDDIES whitelisted servers.

They have multiple servers in UK, US and AUS. Been playing there for over a month and have not come across any hackers.

Everybody is welcome even bandits! :bandit:

So to make a long story short: Get whitelisted and start collecting your beans at http://www.balotabuddies.net

Hope to see you guys in Chernarus soon! :)

• Like 3

Lolno. The staff at Balota Buddies are horrible.

I'm kidding, Hope everyone knows that. SILLY.

Edited by Inception.
  • Like 2

Yay more server advertising!! Not like i am already busy as it is over there!!! buuut more players on the servers is always welcome!

I can give you guys a hand if you want, like I said I have a lot of time on my hands atm. I'm not a computer wizz but still.

The only thing that's put me off playing is the fact that you have to be in their TS the whole time. Is it not just like people talking in side the whole time but worse? Lol.

The only thing that's put me off playing is the fact that you have to be in their TS the whole time. Is it not just like people talking in side the whole time but worse? Lol.

I usually sit in afk channel, so its not such a big problem for me :P I use Skype to talk to my bro.

Yeh, that puts some off but you can just sit on your own in AFK and be left in peace. It's just a good system for monitoring who's on the servers, hackers stick out like a sore thumb. It just means you can quickly massage an admin if you have any issues or vice-versa.

Why's no-one told me how sexy my new sig is yet? Maybe I'll make a sexier one.

Edited by Fraggle

Ah, fair enough. Maybe I will give it a go at some point then. ^_^

I liked the little zombie on your old one!

massage an admin

Lol.

• Like 2

Why's no-one told me how sexy my new sig is yet? Maybe I'll make a sexier one.

Geez Fraggle, your sig sure does look sexy.

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but since yall have multiple servers, are our toons persistent over all of them? The team speak doesnt bother me but I usually play in the evening and although I like trying to survive at night, I dont like to do it all the time. I can hop around time zones on public servers. Again sorry if this is a dumb question, I m still very noob to this game, but am loving it so far. Thanks

It just means you can quickly massage an admin if you have any issues or vice-versa.

I'm sorry Fraggle I like you your a cool guy but I will be damned if I am massaging you! I will message you if I have a problem though :P

• Like 1

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but since yall have multiple servers, are our toons persistent over all of them? The team speak doesnt bother me but I usually play in the evening and although I like trying to survive at night, I dont like to do it all the time. I can hop around time zones on public servers. Again sorry if this is a dumb question, I m still very noob to this game, but am loving it so far. Thanks

I don't think thats a dumb question but no, you'll have a different character on each of their servers.

• Like 1

On a side note completely off topic. Illuminati why do you have the symbols for the Knights Templar but call yourself Illuminati?

@ Illuminati.., thanks for the reply, I appreciate it. Lots of helpful, funny peeps from yalls hive here on the servers. Think Ill head over to the forums and try my luck getting whitelisted.

Thanks again.

• Like 1

On a side note completely off topic. Illuminati why do you have the symbols for the Knights Templar but call yourself Illuminati?

Its just my name since a long time, the Maltese cross is because I'm very interested in freemasonry.

@ Illuminati.., thanks for the reply, I appreciate it. Lots of helpful, funny peeps from yalls hive here on the servers. Think Ill head over to the forums and try my luck getting whitelisted.

Thanks again.

You are very welcome, hope to see you in game some day soon! :thumbsup:

Yay more server advertising!! Not like i am already busy as it is over there!!! buuut more players on the servers is always welcome!

Sorry Derpy, I wont put up anymore advertisements. Don't want to bury you with too much work! ;)

Posts merged. -Inception.

Edited by Inception.

Just gonna bump this, I wanna see even more players on the UK servers!

Gotta say, I'm amazed with how well this server is managed :)

Finished getting whitelisted tonight (Thanks STEAK and Potatoes!). I'm playing on US server and sure was nice not having to deal with hackers. I even found some matches tonight, up til now they have eluded me. :P

No one went apeshit crazy over TS, I was a little worried about having to always have TS on, but its really no big deal.

Thanks again, super happy to be part of the server. Now I just need to make a BALOTA BUDDIES sig and I'm in business.

EDIT...Changed to actually use Steak and Potatoes real username... not meat and potatoes /smh :blush:

Edited by Phooey
  • Like 2

I joined the Balota Buddies US46 server a week ago...the admins are great and the players on the server are a lot of fun.

• Like 1