Sign in to follow this  
tacticalbanana

Tell us about your most recent kills!

'Bandits' that lurk on the coast killing newspawns are more deserving of the title than somebody who has to lie about being friendly to get the upper hand.

'Bandits' that lurk on the coast killing newspawns are more deserving of the title than somebody who has to lie about being friendly to get the upper hand.

I'm a Bandit, Negative 600,000 humanity last I saw, I haven't played in a while so I have no idea if Humanity still shows. I'll kill anybody new spawn or not and I'm well aware that makes me an asshole but I rarely spend any time on the coast so me killing new spawns rarely happens. However I will help people if I'm in the mood and if you ever ask me if I'm friendly and I say yes I am friendly I will not shoot you, and I never will shoot anybody I have told I was friendly.

As for my most recent kill which isn't recent at all, I do believe I was providing overwatch for a friend at the NWAF using an m24, and a guy in a ural started driving up the run way so I shot the driver, and then 2 other people jumped out killed the second guy, and the third guy ran into my friend in the barracks we then stole the Ural dumped our stuff in a random tent we set up and went joy riding into cherno then elec running over people as we went along, where we were shot out of it by a guy with an Enfield.

Edited by Spentmind
  • Like 1

I'm a Bandit, Negative 600,000 humanity last I saw, I haven't played in a while so I have no idea if Humanity still shows. I'll kill anybody new spawn or not and I'm well aware that makes me an asshole but I rarely spend any time on the coast so me killing new spawns rarely happens. However I will help people if I'm in the mood and if you ever ask me if I'm friendly and I say yes I am friendly I will not shoot you, and I never will shoot anybody I have told I was friendly.

As for my most recent kill which isn't recent at all, I do believe I was providing overwatch for a friend at the NWAF using an m24, and a guy in a ural started driving up the run way so I shot the driver, and then 2 other people jumped out killed the second guy, and the third guy ran into my friend in the barracks we then stole the Ural dumped our stuff in a random tent we set up and went joy riding into cherno then elec running over people as we went along, where we were shot out of it by a guy with an Enfield.

I'm also a bandit, I'll kill anybody armed and I'll never lie about being friendly whether I feel I can come out on top or not. My comment was directed towards the OP who not only tricked somebody into trusting him just to kill him, but made a thread broadcasting his pathetic tactics only to be commended by other 'bandits'. Or perhaps just a few individuals not up to par with their sarcasm.

• Like 2

Best kill lately... I took fire coming into Elecktra from Cherno... I noticed a guy in a ghilli suit in hot pursuit and managed to shake him and get to the top of the hospital without being detected. Server only had a few people on it at the time so I figured I was sort of safe. Caught sight of my new 'friend' entering the store but I didn't have a clean enough shot to give away my posistion. I figured I would wait him out and see if that would change. A few minutes later between the store entrance and fence post? I was able to see a slight bit of movement. I pulled up binos and I could see this guy crawling for the grass. Not sure if he saw me or was just being cautious, iy didn't really matter so I took my shot between the gap. I had an enfiled but not much else so it was worth the risk. Didn't kill him but considering he wasn't getting up with zombies starting to come after him I figured I'd broke his leg. I came down the ladder made a quick right and headed straight at him. I killed both the zeds trying to eat himand ran past in the direction of the dock. After a few minutes I turned back and made my way to the hospital on the outskirts of elecktra, and sure enough a few minutes later I spotted him crawling towards the hospital. I could have shot him numerous times, but I really hate bandits. I waited until he was closing the distance to the medical box ran up to him and started to empty the clip of my enfield. RIght around that time every zombie in elecktra showed up. I ran them around in circles until he started to pick up a few also. After that I climbed back up the ladder and watched as he was ate alive. Now that's how you kill someone with style.

Yesterday i was a sitting duck in a Sniper-Turfwar, i was hiding in a bush on sniper hill, Elektro while atleast 3 snipers were shooting eachother, at one point some dude bolts past me and i take him down with a short burst from my MK 48 Mod0. Instant-Karma struck since that burst of fire had given away my position to the snipers. They made me more aerodynamic by putting some holes into me.

Most recent: I was Inside elecktro On sniper hill with a DMR. Someone type into chat "anyone in Elecktro?". Of course I answered "yes". He was in the pub is what he told me. So I saw the zombies run out and He kept asking if I could help. I said yes and then shot him in the Head. Thats my most recent.

Bandit at powerplant looting a body of someone he had just killed, shot him in the head from around 30m's away with a m1911 ;)

Was playing on a Taviana server earlier, and spawned near Byelov or however you spell it. Managed to find a Czech backpask, Enfield, and M1911 while looting around, as well as plenty of food and water bottles. While I was busy checking the church, I got careless and turned my back toward the door for a moment, which was just enough time for someone to come inside and start shooting at me. He must have been a pretty terrible shot, because I had enough time to turn and take a few shots with the Enfield before he ended my life.

Shrugging it off as bad luck, I respawned and realized I was right next to the same town again. Deciding to take back my gear, I set off for the firehouse near the church while hoping to find something to defend myself with. Finding nothing but tin cans and chemlights, I had almost given up hope until I came across an AK with a few mags on the top floor. No sooner than I pick it up, I start hearing Enfield shots coming from the church. Sure enough, I see horde after horde of zombies sprinting up to the doors of the church, while more Enfield shots ring through the air. Making my way out of the firehouse towards the church, I take a peek with 3rd-person to look over the wall and spot him filling water bottles at the well near the entrance. Taking note of his bandit skin, I became even more determined to hunt him and get the kill.

Since the entrance to the courtyard of the church only has a single opening, I set myself up along the wall and waited with my AK. Sure enough, he comes sprinting out and I spray off a few rounds with the AK, hitting him once or twice with it. Losing sight of him around a corner, I decide to take cover in the church and wait him out. Maybe 10 to 15 minutes go by before I hear more Enfield shots, this time from the firehouse. Deciding I was done with waiting, I slowly made my way out the church and hooked left around it to avoid being seen from the firehouse tower. Moving slowly along the wall to keep myself in cover, I spot someone on the very top of the firehouse roof. Seeing the bandit skin on them and the Enfield, I realize it has to be the same guy who killed me earlier. Not wanting to let him get away, I move and aim for the top of the ladder and wait, until I see him start trying to climb down. Leaving him with no quick way to escape, I fire off a few short bursts of my AK, and sure enough his life comes to an end.

Waiting for a moment to make sure my shots didn't attract unwanted attention, I make my way over to the firehouse and quickly climb up to check the gear. Sure enough, it was the same guy that had killed me. Deciding I didn't need the Enfield anymore since I had my AK, I take back my M1911, Czech backpack, and all the food and water as well as his hatchet. Not long after I finish gathering my gear, I hear faint voices over the direct chat, and they are heading my way. I was hoping they would pass by so I could sneak away, but the sound of the flies caught their attention and they decided to find the source. Moments later, one of them reaches the top of the ladder only to find the barrel of an AK in his face. Seeing they are both fresh spawns with no weapons, I give them the all clear to come up and let them help themselves to the rest of the spoils.

After a brief conversation, we decide to work together for the time being. While working our way through the rest of the town, they break off to check out the supermarket for supplies. Deciding to not tempt fate, I took that moment while they were out of line of sight to sprint away into the trees and work my way west to meet my friend. Unfortunately, not long after meeting up we get killed by a hacker who was camping the bridge.

Just happened on Panthera, my friend killed a Shilka driver and we were sorting the loot of the mtvr and shilka (convoy) and we hear a UAZ. I hop into the gunner seat turn around to hear him yelling "Friendly Friednly" I put 90 AZP-130(?) shots into the side of the UAZ, thing moved 15 feet to its right and instantly blew up. Thanks for the M107 with no ammo Tryan!

I was playing a DayZ+ server a few days ago and had just made it to the north hospital above Cherno with a buddy of mine. as he was looting the hospital for some much needed blood bags, im providing overwatch from an apartment window down the road. just as hes about to leave, 2 survivors show up and start popping rounds towards him with a pistol and a winchester. armed with my AKM i put both of them down before either could even land a round.

DE848 - I’m alive on a hill overlooking Prigorodky. I have a can of beans, an axe, four shotgun cartridges and an empty can. Continue climbing up the hill, getting thirsty. A glint through the forest? A lake! A dammed lake! And…three tents next to it! I find an ALICE pack, an M14, an .45, an M4A3 CCO, ammunition, a knife, matches, map, compass, morphine, bandages, blood bag, canteens and food. I move up the hill and lie down facing the tents about two hundred feet away. I open the map and mark the spot ‘three tents’. I close the map and continue observing the tents. I’m about to leave but see some movement by them. I squint my eyes…it is someone, with a rifle![^1] No hesitation this time — two shots from the M14 and the player is down. I wait for some time, then get up and sprint. I search the player, take a watch, and get out of there.

[^1] Can someone be automatically notified when a mark is put on the map, and, through hacking, teleport to the location, I wonder?

http://dayzlog.com/logs/simon/16-lucky-at-kopyto/

Well I had a good day but I feel kinda bad . Currently I have an M16A4 ACOG and an M9 . I was sitting in elektro near the hospital when I noticed heavy g36 gunfire come from there . There was a guy on the roof of the school who saw me run and called out my name . I popped him in his head as he adjusted . The rest of the kills were standard . There was a DMR sniper on dobry and I flanked him through the field . He was so focused on the hospital he didn't see me coming and by the time he saw me it was too late . I took his rifle and went back into town . Then I racked up 3 kills at the south fire station . Turned out they were a clan who didn't see me coming and I had an opportunity to test the burst fire mode . They also had akms and g36ks . I noticed a lot of bambis running about but I let them be .

While not really a bandit moment, I just killed my first player, unprovoked.

I was in cherno where I found a PDWSD (Custom loot according the other players) and a Lee Enfield. As I was looting the fire station, I grabbed an M9 SD for my friend (not online), and some guy with a Remington runs in, bleeding. I panic, and unload my PDW into his gut, eyes wide open, heart rate stopping. As he dropped, he clipped me with his shotty, and I started to bleed. I bandaged, and went about looting him. He saved me a trip to the hospital, and filled me up with food and drink. As he did the "dead" animation, there was a feeling of guilt, of panic, of thrill.

Was camping Zelenogorsk the other night with a friend as there had been a lot of vehicle activity the past few days. We kept hearing a chopper circling the area and eventually it flew right over the town, hovering over the two barns with the fuel tank just outside of town we watched it slowly descend.

Seizing our chance we ran to the trees nearest the barns. My friend worked himself down the tree line to get eyes on the chopper with his CZ. Unfortunately due to the way those barns are positioned (V shape) they covered the chopper very well and he could not get a proper shot. Throwing caution to the wind I crawled over until I was in full view of the chopper. Pilot was sat in the front with the engine off whilst 2 of his squad shuttled fuel around and the 4th sat in the gunner side nearest me. I flicked my G36 (private server) to burst mode and rolled out from behind the barn, taking out the two on the ground first with 2 bursts I then shifted my attention to the side gunner and then finally the pilot.

Before I knew it I had 4 murders and we had a fully repaired and maximum fuel chopper. More luck than skill that we caught them in such a bad position but they really should of been watching the fields and tree line nearby!

DayZ Utes: Had an AK, stalked a guy up a hill. He had an Mg (Mk48), so I shot him down. another guy (meeting up with MG dude?) crested the same hill, mowed him down too. I ran and grabbed the MG and started to eat in celebration, when a fresh spawn decided to follow the gunshots and crash my food party, so I plugged him with some MG. To the right, his buddy was trying to flank me with an M14 so I pegged him in the head with a few bullets and looted them all dry. This is entirely seperate from my AS50 rampage earlier, putting me at a total of 10 kills that day, in a string of 6 and 4. Win?

DayZ Taviana:

Random VW drives past my Ural. I follow him (wasn't actually thinking I would get him), he tries to "ambush" me in the next village. I drive past him, stop. He tries to block me. I put the pedal to the medal, push him thru an open field, accidentally manage to drive on his roof. Reverse a bit, push him into a forest into the first massive oak. Well, the tree didn't survive. push him into the next tree, that one didn't survive aswell. Push him into a house at the edge of Sabina, his car starts burning (he got out shortly before that), starts shooting my Right Front Wheel with his Winchester. Shot it 5-6 times, wheel damaged (not destroyed tho). I get out, shoot him with my FAL 2 times, he's dead.

Never mess with a Ural driver that knows what his tank on wheels is capable of. And more important: Never stand in the way of a Ural. If necessary, i'm gonna push u 3km far until I find the next massive tree / house / wall that will resist a Ural.

A few hours after that, played on a Chernarus 700+ vehicles server. Found an Ural and an Enfield with 2 Mags. Drive through Elektro and Cherno to get to the Balota Airstrip. At the outskirts of Chernogorsk a green hatchback starts following me. I slow down, ram him off the road. He still follows me, i ram him again, into a tree. somehow his car was still working. so i rammed him once again, only slightly this time (he got what im trying to do after the 3rd time), resulting in him (to be exact them) to lose 2 wheels. They ( 2 bandits) get out and start shooting my Urals wheels. Unluckily for them they had a M249 SAW and managed to destroy one of my wheels. Made a roadblock / cover turn with my Ural, got out. Shot the first of them, unconscious. The other one manages to somehow hit my leg thru the 2 rear axis, resulting in my legs broken. Rolled out behind the Ural (that idiot was sprinting towards me), took aim, shot him in the head. crawled to his buddy, said "you decided to mess with the wrong person. not today son, remember that." and executed him aswell. One of them had morphine in their inventory, luckily. Their hatchback also had a spare wheel in the trunk, so i could patch up my Ural again. decided to move off from Balota as i heard a few DMR / AS50 shots aswell as a squad of at least 3 Assault Rifle buddys (counted AKM shots, could be PKM aswell tho, G36 shots and a few STANAG rounds.) returning fire on them (luckily i watched the side chat a bit so i could see a few random notes from a random guy lying around under the collapsed watch tower behind the hangars (if u know what i mean), who said "epic squad fight going on here" etc..

Well. Ural Power!

Listen up kiddies, this one's dramatic.

So i'm looting NWAF, when suddenly i hear AS50 shots. I ask if anyone is around, and someone responds: "Yeah. I'm killing zombies". I ask "With an as50?", and he says "Yeah. I don't have any other weapons.". Just beforem he had said: SWEET! AN M4A1!. So, i know he's a liar. Before i can make a plan, shots are pinging the ground next to me. So, i run. Serpentine-style. MY old playstyle was to alt f4, but for some reason, i didn't.... He kept missing badly. He even got 3 aggroed zombies off my tail with his shots. I called in an evac from my friendo in a huey. So, he picks me up, and we fly away. Only for him to be shot in the face. I jump out, and hardly survive. So I head back home, only to hear raging in the chat. His camp was blown up. I hear his car driving by, probaby searching for me. I hop out, dump 3 shots into him, and check the loot. Nothing

It was worth it i guess. Btw i'm no bandit. 100% revenge/self defence. I did have help from 2 allies in a car, but that was all besides the pilot.

GG buddy.

This starts with someone asking if anybody in Cherno can give them a blood transfusion, I say I can and he says he's next to the hospital. I go there and he climbs down the ladder where I proceed to tell him if he turns around to look at me he's dead (I have a Mk 48). I give him the transfusion then he turns around and fires a shot with his revolver and misses surprisingly. I gun him down quickly and check his body. He barely had any loot.

UPDATE: Just got on another server and was spawned in Elektro. I was looting a building and I was on the roof when I saw a player in camo clothing with a DMR running. He saw me and looked like he was aiming up a shot with his DMR so I shot once with my Lee Enfield and in the chat I see 'Sheogorath has died.'. Sorry Sheogorath, but at least your DMR is going to be put to good use.

Edited by Lord Sauron

My most recent kill:

I Had just climbed up into a deer stand and was examining some loot when the bark of a close by enfield made me jump. I jumped from the deer stand and landed hard, for a second i thought it was game over, my legs would be broken and i would be easy pickings! But no, my legs were intact and as a another round wizzed past I ran for it.

I hadnt identified the shooter or the direction the shots were coming from so I sprinted through the woods dodging incoming rounds and baiting my stalker over direct comms with comments like 'your sh*t give up m8' and 'im gonna waste all your ammo' :). After about 200m I looked over my shoulder and saw my stalker, a ghillie clad bandit.

The chase went on for about a mile, It had become obvious at this point that the ghillie had used all his enfield ammo and was trying to get in close to finish me with a pistol or hatchet.

I let him get about 5m behind me, then stopped, turned around, looked him in the eye and opened up point blank with my ak74.

Thank you ghillie bandit for all the high end loot you were carrying ive been after nv goggles and gps for ages :D

Me and a buddy were restocking at NWAF when we see a load of zombies training behind something, we run into the control tower and I survey the train and find a guy in camo clothing running across the field to the hangars. My friend runs out the control tower and takes out his zombies and says "What the hell are you doing? Could've got yourself killed." He then quickly said, "Too bad my friend is going to kill you anyways." I aim into my scope, and fire at his leg with my CZ 550 and my friend is already running to avoid getting shot. We watch zombies eat his alive body, as he wakes up and fires his gun at all of the zombies luckily still alive and with a bandage. He uses morphine, and runs I shoot a shot and miss intentionally. He passes out in front of a road, when a small squad of 4 comes to investigate and he gets ran over. My friend then pops the squad's tire, and I throw a grenade under the car. Kaboom, the car explodes and everyone in NWAF are dead. We end the day by crashing a bi-plane into a large group of people trying to stay together and tactically go throughout Stary, and move to Elektro.

Not sure if this counts but it would of been last night! We chased a Huey all around the map, having an epic heli fight. Their pilot was good and dipped under us twice to come around behind us but i managed to bring it down with a lot of help from our pilot. Only when it crashed no one died, which was odd as no one ejected either, this is when we guess something was up. Few seconds later our engine just stopped at about 80m so we bailed out, however i was the only survivor. I ran about 15m, expecting an explosion, then when i turned there was two players looking for bodies, as if by magic. I called out to my team to see who was alive, no one was so i lined up my M14 from the bush and fired, at least 6-7 shots in the head and upper body. No blood, no death so i turned and ran. Then a few seconds later, without a shot being fired, i died instantly.

I've got the whole episode on fraps but the hackers didn't win, we kicked their sorry arses and rolled back the server 30mins so no one lost anything.

Fogeyz 1 - 0 Hackers :P

Edited by DazTroyer
  • Like 1