TruckingBucket

You're favorate weapon in DayZ?

1. M24

2. M14

3. DMR (This would be top if you could zero!!!)

I usually like to use m14/DMR combo. 6 mags of dmr, switch out each depending on distance

The m4a1 holo HWS GL!

I dont understand why more people dont use it :) it's awesome!

(Also, hello xLas)

yeah its an awesome gun i just like a bit more stopping power than STANAG. If its low caliber weapons i'd chose it top

1. AKM

2. Any M4 variant

Also really like the glock as my secondary cause it has a flashlight that you can flick on for a sec if you need to see something at night or point at something that you've dropped for someone to pick up and it's easy to find a constant supply of ammo for. Weapons like the FN FAL and stuff are good too but they make SO MUCH NOISE. xD

Edited by mZLY

The m4a1 holo HWS GL!

(Also, hello xLas)

I would probably use it more if I ever actually found one. I found one on my first day playing the game and not seen it since

I would probably use it more if I ever actually found one. I found one on my first day playing the game and not seen it since

I've had it once, we found another one but gave it to another member of the squad. So 2 in my whole time of playing DayZ haha

I really want to say the crossbow. Tried to be a crossbow bandit tonight - you may as well throw sticks!

a magazine of crossbow bolts would be nice reason i dont use it is because ammo isn't stackable

My first preference is always the good old reliable Hatchet with a M4A1 CCO in my backpack (Just to say hi if need be).

But i wouldn't leave behind any of the light machine guns "M249 SAW"/"MK 48 Mod 0".

I couldn't hit a barn door with the crossbow, trust me i've tried.....

I love these sets;

Fall+as50

m14+as50

m4a3cco+DMR

Me and my team are bandits and I most of the time snipe :)

Crossbow and AKM. Hahaha, you AR pansies.

I really want to say the crossbow. Tried to be a crossbow bandit tonight - you may as well throw sticks!

It's pretty bad at long distances, since the velocity and the sights are ridiculous. I have gotten one player kill with it, at 25 meters, to the head.

Edited by Sutinen

CZ550 closely followed by the Hatchet.

The m4a1 holo HWS GL!

(Also, hello xLas)

Hello.

I love the M24 and the CZ 550, always trustworthy when it comes to my playstyle :)

1.FN FAL w/night vision (The HUD crosshairs are good enough for >300 m, with the sight you can hit up to 500m)

2.AS50 w/ NATO rounds (Stopping a car cold with a single shot is true power)

3.PDW (The only pistol with stopping power)

4.AKM (Probably the best low tier rifle in the game, due to zero-ability)

5.M107 (When you can't find any AS50s)

6.hatchet (Chasing a bleeding bambi down with an axe is something everyone should experience)

7.Bizon (Huge fucking mags, silencer and the small form factor for bush stalking)

8.Enfield (Pre-nerf it was a pretty amazing weapon)

9.The front of my truck

10.M9SD (Overrated weapon,ticklish at the most)

Edited by AfterShave

Sniper- M24

CQC- M4A3 CCO

General Combat- AKM

Bizon, m4 holo, m24, g17

If i have this combo i own things on a regular basis.

EDIT: although i haven't played in a while so i wouldn't know anymore. Waiting for standalone still.

Edited by HighPiez

8.Enfield (Pre-nerf it was a pretty amazing weapon)

Actually it still is. You can play with 1.60 and with beta on top on it, and SMLE will do the pre-nerf damage.

neat topic, a lot of people seam to like the M14. One of the things I love about dayZ is the fact that weapons don't need to be balanced because everyone has an equal chance of finding them. LMGs are some of the most versatile weapons as long as you go prone for long range, I haven't had many but they are a lot of fun.

right now I'm liking the G36C and other variants a lot. They look and sound awesome and the iron sights are great.

The M107 is by far my favourite weapon... Not because it is anything special in terms of fire power or look but because of the sound that it makes. You can hear gunfire until the cows come home and not feel especially threatened depending on how well you're geared but once the thunder-cracking sound of the M107 is heard FEAR is delivered express post right to your doorstep.

The M107 is by far my favourite weapon... Not because it is anything special in terms of fire power or look but because of the sound that it makes. You can hear gunfire until the cows come home and not feel especially threatened depending on how well you're geared but once the thunder-cracking sound of the M107 is heard FEAR is delivered express post right to your doorstep.

I like machine guns for the same exact reason. TRA-TA-TA-TA-TA and they run away like crazy, even if you're just killing zombies around them for fun.