zZzD0UGHBOYzZz

DayZ StandAlone Congrats!

After reading some of the forum threads and seeing all the negativity, I decided to start a "Thanks" and "Good Job/Congradulatory" thread just about encouragements and thanks to all that participate in Day Z and to all the players.

I would like to say thanks for an amazing game and congradulations on how far and how big it has become. Keep up the good work.!

Only NICE things allowed in this thread. :beans:

• Like 17

Anticipation for the SA was killing me so i got the ArmA CO on steam ^_^

From the mass ammounts of youtube vids ive been watching all i have to say is GOOD JOB to the dev team for everything in the alpha ^_^

Expecting great things from great people =)

+1

The sense of entitlement frequently and venomously vocalised regarding SA is atrocious. Props to the DayZ Team and Rocket for the work and continual efforts. I would rather wait for a solid release that builds momentum and draws people into the game then rush a half job to please the needy that will split the community.

Edited by Trizzo
  • Like 1

Well day z is unique zombie game rocket realy is a good producer with out day z we would never expierence zombie games in the true light.

• Like 1

After reading some of the forum threads and seeing all the negativity, I decided to start a "Thanks" and "Good Job/Congradulatory" thread just about encouragements and thanks to all that participate in Day Z and to all the players.

I would like to say thanks for an amazing game and congradulations on how far and how big it has become. Keep up the good work.!

Only NICE things allowed in this thread. :beans:

Correct me if I am wrong but have you played before? You only started an OP ten minutes after this to see if its worth buying Arma II for the mod or waiting for the SA, so you do you even own the game or mod?

Not putting a downer on what you are saying, because it is a great Mod etc etc.. I am just confused as you were asking if its worth it, but thank them for a great game. Doesn't that answer your question that the mod is worth it... Btw please imagine this in the nicest possible voice as you are only allowing niceness on this thread.

• Like 1

Of course the mod is great, it's won so many awards, but I will still say thats its amazing, just so they begin to think more of the positive rather than the negative.

After reading some of the forum threads and seeing all the negativity...

I'm not sure whether we will visit the same forum.

count the good intentions ...

Edited by NoCheats

This mod is brilliant.

And there is only 1 objective SURVIVE!

And the best of all (for me) its lack of story,and we dont need that! The game itself creates awesome stories better that any cod or other shooters can make!

Xcom FTW and this game too.

• Like 1

I could keep playing the game as is! ITS FREAKING BRILLIANT!

If anyone mixes the wasteland and dayz mod I don't think ill ever play another game.

I could keep playing the game as is! ITS FREAKING BRILLIANT!

If anyone mixes the wasteland and dayz mod I don't think ill ever play another game.

Don't ever mix them two.

One is C.O.D (wasteland) and one is the best mod ever made (DayZ)

Dont forget to thank the Arma guys over at the BIS forums :)

• Like 1