clownkiller

MjR Clan Server [AU/ANZ][Custom Buildings][More Cars] - (1.7.4.4/99515) - Hosted By | HFBServers.com

Hi all i would like to invite you to my new server "MjR Clan Server [AU/ANZ][Custom Buildings][More Cars] - (1.7.4.4/99515) - Hosted By | HFBServers.com"

This server i have been working on for a few weeks now adding new Buildings in the south west of the map from "Kamenka" to "Komarovo" right up to "Balota"

So far ive added about 300+ more objects to the game that would be all kindas of cars and aircraft. Ive all so added a more of a realism weather system with fog

and rain/wind. IN time i hope to add more buildings to the cost line and then i hope to move more in to the north add more stuff to make it harder to just camp the

airfeilds and so on. I would love to get more players on to test what i have done and to let me know if there is any bugs in the map. Oh you dont have to download

anythink its all on the Hive Data Bass.

*Things i want to add later*

*Jump Script so wehn u are sprinting u can jump over stuff to get away eazyer

*Bass/Hide out system where cans can have a place to hide out (they can be broken in to)

*Custom Loadout or a Clan Loadout system that can only be used once every 24hrs

If any one has some info on how to do these things please let me know we can work on it on my server

Server Info

Ip : 216.244.87.162

Port : 2322

Map : Chernarus (Custom)

3dr person : Yes

NamePlates : No

Map Waypoints : Yes

Death Messagers : Yes

Bec system will be on there soon to help with server restarts and in game admins

we have 3 admins right now we will be looking for more admins in time as we get biger abd better :)

So if you think u have what it takes to play DayZ the way its ment to be come in and try your luck ;)

• Like 1

Enjoyed the change of atmosphere with the extra buildings to loot :)

thanks man i think the fog needs to be lifted a bit more to make it not so hard :)

i would like to add snow in to the map but im not sure if it can be done :(