Owain1122

Do you leave map markers?

I was curious if anyone else leaves map markers? I tend to use them a lot if I found something good I can't carry. For example just now, north of novy sobor, I found a downed helicopter site. Upon searching I found a PP-19. FN Fal and an M14 aimpoint + assorted medicine. Now there's no way I could carry all that so I swapped out the AK74 and 6 mags for the M14 + 3 mags on the floor + ( and thank god I'd been carrying around those 4 DMR mags all game). Afterwards I left a map marker stating the loot and obviously the location. I was curious if anyone else did the same?

Hello there

I do it, but most times markers will be ignored as a "trap"

rgds

LoK

cant like EVERYONE see markers on the map from anyone? so you doing that lets everyone in the game see that. i think. anyone got the confirm or im wrong response on that?

Yeah that's the point for me, I can't carry all that loot so I might as well let someone else have a nice day!

sometimes I do leave a mark, other times I leave a silly comment with a mark lol

I left a mark that said "Truck" once, then promptly hid a satchel charge under the truck and waited for unsuspecting free loaders.

I often leave bogus markers in areas I'm not in to draw players away from me.

I generally mark up fire stations, general stores and hospitals when new maps come out. I dont mark barracks or helo crashes, though. Too much of a risk of someone finding an AS-50

I once spammed a map with map markers.

People didn't like me afterwards.

• Like 1

I once put a map marker near the beach west of Cherno, labelled "Free Massage"

Strangely enough, no one came.

I once put a map marker near the beach west of Cherno, labelled "Free Massage"

Strangely enough, no one came.

When I arrived you had already logged off to bed <_<

I like leaving markers that say "Not a trap at all", then sit and watch where I marked if people actually go to see if it's a trap.

I once had a full-on "argument" with someone via the map markers because I had hijacked their yellow hatchback.

I had then come speeding around a corner moments later and hit the person that I was arguing with whilst he was on a bike.

He wasn't very happy afterwards, I can tell you that.

I generally mark up fire stations, general stores and hospitals when new maps come out. I dont mark barracks or helo crashes, though. Too much of a risk of someone finding an AS-50

I just take the sniper rifles and ammo, put them on a zombie body and hide the body, no more sniper rifle.

I once went to investigate some map markers that were laid in the shape of a massive penis, thinking i would find something mushroom like and as grand as the pyramids of Giza i trekked and trekked,unfortunately no massive penis was found that day.

Yeah I do, for a car I can't repair or some epic crashed chopper with lots of loot. Anything to help other players.

If its on a server I don't usually play on I'll mark all the chopper crashes I find regardless of if I've looted it or not.

Upon entering a new server I spam eeerrr spell "Mother duckin Ben Franklin is here!" or a simple "OMFG it's Pendragon! We all gonna die!!1!"

Edited by Pendragon

Every server I go on I place a map marker off the docks of electro and label it mermaids.

That's not funny, guy... I spent fucking hours looking for those damned mermaids.