Sign in to follow this  
silent sniper

Muscle Spasms

I just thought today about something that this game is missing.

Imagine the scenario,

Your buddy is being held at gunpoint and being threatened execution, in a game what would you do?

Just outright shoot them dead, job done happy ending.

Now imagine if that guy you shot had a spasm and unloaded into the back of your buddy's head before he dropped dead.

Not such a good idea to ignore his demands now is it?

This kind of feature would make stand offs alot more tense, and actually make people think before they pull the trigger,

the people who want to avoid bloodshed, wouldn't feel cheated for being shot while trying to negotiate with someone, while both people are staring down the barrel of a gun.

Thoughts?

• Like 4

yea

well kind of already

you can shoot people as youre going down

i remember the other day i was in the firestation in the airfield adn a guy came in through the back door

he had an ak-74 and started shooting at me, and i was falling dead but i slammed my finger on the mouse button and put a lee-enfield round into his neck

I thought you were going to talk about cramp.

Would be the best and most annoying feature ever :rolleyes:

yea

well kind of already

you can shoot people as youre going down

i remember the other day i was in the firestation in the airfield adn a guy came in through the back door

he had an ak-74 and started shooting at me, and i was falling dead but i slammed my finger on the mouse button and put a lee-enfield round into his neck

I think that's something to do with the game being clientside for hit detection,

you effectively shot each other at the same time kind of thing.

Edited by Sim

Hell yea!

That would be awsome. Also if you had a SAW or RPK you could cramp up and spray 100 bullet in a random direction. :P