jnas

Australian Bandit Gang - The Nomads

Howdy ladies,

I'm looking for some Australian players to start a bandit gang to accomplish the following objectives.

1: Killing people everyday - via superior tactics, PVP training and regular operations

2: Helping each other to stay alive, improve our skills and keep our gear!

3: Have a shittonne of fun doing it.

I'm just looking to form a small squad for now, which might grow into something more down the line.

A little about me... I'm a recent convert from EVE Online, where I'm a fairly well-known Fleet Commander/CEO within the CVA coalition. I got into DayZ after hearing it has some amazing PVP - and since I've started playing I've not logged onto EVE once :)

So far I've loved playing DayZ solo, but feel as though there's much more to do in this game if you have some like-minded mates. Hence - The Nomads.

Rules of The Nomads:

1: You must have a thirst for PVP!!!

2: Have respect for teh squad and other players. Fun is the overall objective here - no racism, raging, whinging or any negative bullshit causing a lessening of somebody else's game experience.

3: Sense of humour is vital!!

4: Apply firepower liberally. Personally, I prefer the idea of NOT shooting neutral survivors except in defence, but in my experience, the vast majority of "friendlies" are in fact just itching to shoot you in the face and steal your DMR. We've all been there, and had our faces shot in because some deceptive turd wanted to steal our fuckin beans. Therefore - The Nomad Gang will liberally apply firepower to ANY potential threat at any time. Fresh spawns are not fair game most of the time, unless they're acting fishy or they're a bandit. However, needing a random survivor's gear, or feeling threatened by somebody pointing their gun towards you is definitely reason for application of firepower unto teh subject.

5: If a gang member dies, the gang's priority becomes guarding the body until the member returns.

6: No hacking/scripting/glitching whatever.

If you're Aussie (or nearby) and are keen, send me a msg or just reply here and I'll contact you.

J

Edited by jnas
  • Like 2

Hi guys, good luck withthe group, sounds insane fun! Glad to see you're about the fun, you guys sound like the type of group we're looking for for our clan Partnership scheme.

It's aimed at decent folks who play fair (no cheats/hacks etc) and have fun. We're particularly interested in Australian/Russian clans and communities having representation within our community to refer our memebrs from these regions to, as well as obviously hearing from interesting events and activities of such clans. Clans such as yours would undoubtably have some cracking stories and videos from your PvP exploits and could possibly make for some interesting clan v clan friendly scrimming and competitive play.

The idea is to expand our own contact network, as well as that of our members' and affilaited partners to provide "preferred" servers and clans to members of our community (presently 1600+ registered members) that aren't already affiliated to clans on various games, including MincCraft, BF3, Arma 2 & 3, Day Z, Call of Duty series, Path of Exile, League of Legends, World of Tanks, End of Nations, CoH (1&2), war Z, C&C TA, Combat Arms, AVA, Project Blackout, Left 4 Dead, Football Manager, Planetside 2 and many more!

Full details of the Partnership can be found on our website @ http://www.bsbnetwork.com, but geneally it aims to increase our contacts, share resources and increase our communities exposure to other gaming clans. The benefits include;

- links to your clan website and servers via our webiste

- oppertunities to promote your group via our clans forum and website

- referal of relvant gamers towards you as one of our "preferred" clans on the game(s) you support

- various inter-clan gaming tournaments and event

- forum & web hosting

- TS3 hosting

- general support

We are stable and well established (since 2002) with over 1600 members, so we're not looking to poach members or anything sinister like that, this is a genuine scheme that has been started with the best possible intentions for all invovled, offering our own stability and resources as a platform to help gamers intergrate between clans/games, In return all we ask is some links back to us and our own servers and some kind of representation from yourselves within our community.

We are also particularly interested in hearing from gamers who are interesed in being invovled in the adminsitration of our gaming community and have experience in'

- Game server administration

- TS3 advanced administration

- Website news and blog publishing

- Gaming reviews

If you are interested just give me a shout and we can discuss it further. If you guys aren't interested, no worries and good luck with the Clan!

Hey jnas,

I'm interested in your ideas on forming a clan and think you have good core expectations for members. I think that if you wish to expand this clan to something bigger in the future that you may have to set out a more comprehensive set of guidelines and expectations that the members would have to adhere to. I love this game and have just recently, after months of solo playing, started playing in a team environment on some private servers. Although I mostly play as a friendly survivor and have had huge success in helping players that are less fortunate and aware as myself, I do love to play on the offensive when the oportunity arises.

You havent specified what times you would be online to play, although one assumes you would be playing in the afternoon - evenings AEDT. I work very long hours and sometimes cannot get on for days at a time purely from time constraints as I also have a family that needs attending every now and then, but if you do not require someone that has to be on all the time then I am eager to try your new clan.

Regards

Jeff

there are 2 Nomad servers already that are run buy Aussies..... you should check them out

just use nomads in the filter

We have a great Sniper training server at "NoMaDs Sniper Assissan" using the Utes map.

I have just started to add more buildings to help with sniper hideouts.

the severs has players in it most of the time with a deathmatch style play and a FULL Sniper kit on spawn

the server is a private hive and is in the USA but has little lag for us Aussie players

Check us out

jigS4w

Hey I would like to join your bandit gang and I've had some experience with DayZ and I hate playing alone so if you guys invited me to the gang I would be grateful I'm better at killing ppl than saving them.

From

JJ

Hey sounds like fun. send me a message sometime.

Just reilised how old this post is, don't expect to here from you but would be fun anyway.

Edited by Joebro