Sign in to follow this  
prati616

New suggestions for a status effect and cures and such....

Ever had a cold in Day Z and never found any possible way to fix it or do you want a new status effect?

Then I think another cure for getting a cold other than heat is......chicken noodle soup!!! It should be located where ever canned goods are and as loot from zombies and when consumed cures cold and brings temperature to normal

Also instead of being too cold there should be a new status effect called fever which has a very small chance to occur after getting an infection or can occur when body temperature is very high and the only cure is to find a way to cool down like walking in rain or going in water or whatever.Its symptoms should be lots of moans and sounds made from who ever has the fever and should have other things like can get more thirsty due to being too hot.

So what do you think?

I don't think chicken noodle soup does much healing if you eat it cold out of a tin.

I'd rather have a bottle of Jack and a couple of stogies to help shake the cold.

whiskey can even cure the def and blind true story.

whiskey can even cure the def and blind true story.

Hey those same people that get cured with this whiskey. Would they be the same people in Chernarus? What jerks! They get the power to see and hear and now they just get drunk all the time and hit me? not cool man not cool! :P Would exlapin why they are always "empty".