Sign in to follow this  
Richard_Turpin

Have Bizon SD + ammo, seeking CZ550 + ammo.

What's this? A survivor trading a rare military grade silenced weapon for simple civilian hunting rifle? Is he mad?!

WHY YES! YES I AM! After spending months eating nothing but beans and living in a constant state of paranoia, I am in drastic need of a psycho-evaluation! But in the mean time, I've got a great deal for you today!

I am currently in possession of a Bizon SD SMG, along with three 64-bullet mags! Ditch those "dinner bells" you call guns and get yourself a weapon that brings whispering death to those pesky zombies, without attracting ANY unwanted attention!

You can have all this for the low-low price of one CZ550 and three magazines! So why wait?! Contact me for a trade today before I regain my sanity and change my mind!

Happy trails!

TL;DR: Trading a Bizon SD SMG + 3 mags for a CZ550 + 3 mags. Contact me in this thread or via pm to arrange a time and place.

You really arent the crazy... Id take that trade any day.... A bizon takes like half a clip to kill a single zombie. Hell its a collectors gun not a surviors gun.

You really arent the crazy... Id take that trade any day.... A bizon takes like half a clip to kill a single zombie. Hell its a collectors gun not a surviors gun.

I'd hazard to say that you're using it wrong, sir! Do you often aim for the shins?!

Ha...Bizon SD sucks

Sucks?! No, it BLOWS! Blows you AWAY!

if you had anything else i would make the deal since i have no use for the cz550, but i dont want to spend storageroom for another bizon ^^...

if you had anything else i would make the deal since i have no use for the cz550, but i dont want to spend storageroom for another bizon ^^...

Nevermind! I was just looting a farm house and found one! That's a nice bit of luck.

The Bizon isn't that bad of a weapon, honestly. But then again, it all depends / comes down to your play style.