assassin_ukg

Dayz Auto Run - [Application]

thanks my finger was getting cramped holding W all the time for 10-20mins at a time..

ignore the peeps calling it lazy/hax/noob etc..they seem to not understand the difference between a video game and a chore

• Like 1

thanks my finger was getting cramped holding W all the time for 10-20mins at a time..

ignore the peeps calling it lazy/hax/noob etc..they seem to not understand the difference between a video game and a chore

Thanks m8 this is a great app,and works really well.

Thanks guys, It nice to get great feedback like this :D

Glad you are getting use out of it to, Thanks again guys :)

• Like 1

Hey man,

I love the sound of this, don't listen to the hate, it's definitely needed. I bet my bottom dollar that if there was an auto-run function already coded into the game, all of these flamers would be bloody using it; instead of being the brave, indomitable men that they all obviously are, jamming small things into tight, submissive crevices. Ugsome folk.

They all probably prefer a Can of Sardines over Heinz Beans.

Anyway, I tried clicking the download link on page 1, but I'm receiving 'server cannot be found' errors.

Is this happening for anybody else?

Hey man,

I love the sound of this, don't listen to the hate, it's definitely needed. I bet my bottom dollar that if there was an auto-run function already coded into the game, all of these flamers would be bloody using it; instead of being the brave, indomitable men that they all obviously are, jamming small things into tight, submissive crevices. Ugsome folk.

They all probably prefer a Can of Sardines over Heinz Beans.

Anyway, I tried clicking the download link on page 1, but I'm receiving 'server cannot be found' errors.

Is this happening for anybody else?

For some reason they were down.. but their back up now.

And thanks for the encouragement :)

You guys want to know the secret to auto running without some shoddy 3rd party app?

hold down "W" (run forward) and open steam overlay with its respective hotkey, then let go of "W" (run forward) while in overlay, and close overlay. The game will recognize the key as still being activated, and your character will continue to run. You can use this trick in any game you play, if you want to trick a key into being "on" without holding it down and aching your finger.

Can't use DayZ commander with my Steam. So it won't work.

Can't use DayZ commander with my Steam. So it won't work.

uwotm8? go to dayz commander>settings>and enable "launch using steam"

I liked the bit where you choose which server to connect to.

I don't use a penny, I use the lever of a standard sized nailcutter, but any similarly shaped metal should work great. It's just a second to put in, no fiddling around, no getting it stuck, good balance. Though I've been playing Namalsk lately, havent been auto running at all since theres so much to do there.

Thanks for all the comments guys, i appreciate your support, to the rest of you, please consider the needs of others before spamming your crap..... (not everyone is as fit and well as YOU).

Many thanks..

Seems like an awful lot of code for an auto runner. I coded an autorunner in C++ (not .NET as it appears this is in). in around 100 lines and 1 file. Odd as C++ is normally considered the bulkier language.

Seems like an awful lot of code for an auto runner. I coded an autorunner in C++ (not .NET as it appears this is in). in around 100 lines and 1 file. Odd as C++ is normally considered the bulkier language.

Well done to you... So where is yours then?

Did you share it for everyone to?

Seems like you have less options then in your auto runner.. I added in an auto updater, hence the extra code..

Meh I'd still rather trust my Battery to hold down the W Key :P

uwotm8? go to dayz commander>settings>and enable "launch using steam"

It doesn't work, I've tried plenty of times before

It doesn't work, I've tried plenty of times before

I would not worry mate, from past experiences of forums in general, its usually the case someone will flame or put negative comments, as they really do have nothing else to contribute. This satisfy's their need to be herd and seen... lol.

Good one

Point proven.. nothing to actually contribute but still posts... crazy...

Great app, works like a charm! Thank u so much, Assassin_UK1!

Used to jam a penny between keys on ma keyboard, but now I wont have to! This is so much more convenient!

• Like 1

Does this program include the hack which automatically tapps w a thousand times per second to give you infiniite sprint?

• Like 1

Great app, works like a charm! Thank u so much, Assassin_UK1!

Used to jam a penny between keys on ma keyboard, but now I wont have to! This is so much more convenient!

Not a problem at all Sir, Glad you found it useful :P

Thanks again and enjoy :P

• Like 1

Does this program include the hack which automatically tapps w a thousand times per second to give you infiniite sprint?

No it dose not, Also I think your mistaken No one can "tap" the key 1000 times per second. Also would be really laggy on your computer processing the Pressed key command a thousand times a second.

The standard key press, has to process 3 lines of code for each press, so 1000 x 3 = 3000 lines of code per second, It would be highly inefficient! Also not something i would want to release as i don't want people getting banned If the devs think its totally unfair to have unlimited sprint.

This sorta things cud be done via key recorders and such pretty easily anyway. But nice work still.. For just fun I shud made such applications as well =) I code in c, c++, c# for now. will learn java soonish hopefully

• Like 1

why they dont just add this in first place :rolleyes:

if you dont like it dont toggle it on if you want it just use it not giving a option is quite frankly stupid.

• Like 1

This sorta things cud be done via key recorders and such pretty easily anyway. But nice work still.. For just fun I shud made such applications as well =) I code in c, c++, c# for now. will learn java soonish hopefully

Yea this one actually uses a Low level global keyboard hook to capture all the keys pressed, It's needed due to the form only being able to capture keys when its the active window. (win forms limitation)

This was made in vb.net, but i also code in C# As their basically the same thing, slight syntax differences. Java is not my cup of tea but it dose look like a nice syntax and language. Good luck to you on learning it.

My next step is databases etc.

• Like 1

why they dont just add this in first place :rolleyes:

if you dont like it dont toggle it on if you want it just use it not giving a option is quite frankly stupid.

I know would of been so much better.. This was only made because so many people asked for it, so was like Meh could be a fun little project!, and it was. lol.