clicktoselect

SetVariable Value Restriction #96

Hey Guys,

Tried to log into the AU46 BalotaBuddies Private Chernarus server last night after the update to 1.7.4.4 and while the game is loading my character, i get kicked with the error: "You were kicked off the game. (BattlEye: SetVariable Value Restriction #96). https://dl.dropbox.c...8-10-59-597.jpg

I tried logging in multiple times but always get the same message. I launch the game through steam and have tried without steam. I've checked the arma II updates through dayz commander to make sure i'm running the latest beta and dayz mod.

Also, I've tried logging into other servers running 1.7.4.4 with the 99113 beta and it works. But another server with the 99153 beta (same as the BalotaBuddies private server) did not work. So it's not just an issue with the BalotaBuddies server.

Just wondering if anyone else is getting the same issue, and any tips you have for getting around this problem.

Let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks!

Yea im getting the issue too mate.

latest everything.

Actually mine is restriction #94

Edited by Codeine

I get "Set Variable Restriction #94" kick after shooting a zombie, it lets me re-connect to server back to where it happened, no zeds around and no rounds expended !!?? this is happening on LazDayZ server with L85 HOLO, I'll try to hatchet some or shoot with different weapon... lets see...

Does it even when throwing a chemlight...

Edited by SenUSMC

I have the exact same issue as SenUSMC, I get kicked after I fire any weapon at all, except mine is variable restriction #93. However, it doesn't seem to be an issue on other servers. I only started a few days ago, and the server I'm on is the one all my friends play on, so how can I fix this issue?

Edited by UBWpro