rocket

Build 1.7.4.4 Rolling Update

The streetlight change should never have been put in, it will be removed in a hotfix.

Why not just incorporate AEG into the game with the street lights.

A) It would give people something to do (restoring power)

B) Nighttime would be more balanced, I love night but pitch black drives away most players

C) It's being done on private hives anyway, why fight change that adds something to the game and has support?

Wait just a second,

* [NEW] AH6X Now Unbanned. (AH6X_DZ)

Isn't that the one with the dual miniguns?! Wat.

Edit: Just checked, its the unarmed version of the armed little bird. But whhhhhyyyyyyy did you put in the crappy two seater one instead of the MH-6J?

The MH-6J is so much more useful, considering more than 2 people can ride in it.

Edited by Anons
  • Like 2

Is there a hotfix coming soon for the Script Restriction #45?, I too have a hero skin and unfortunately cannot login either. When I read earlier in this thread that other people were having this problem I was hoping it would be fixed by the time I got home but I have just tried logging in and keep getting kicked out :(.

Is there a hotfix coming soon for the Script Restriction #45?

Yup, the mighty bug preventing us from enjoing new update is still there! Please do fix it!

I just got kicked from the server (#45 something), I found a ghillie and right when i klicked "wear it" I got kicked.

Edit: It seems I'm not the only one. :P

Edited by SpittyTheDude

Yup, the mighty bug preventing us from enjoing new update is still there! Please do fix it!

I just got kicked from the server (#45 something), I found a ghillie and right when i klicked "wear it" I got kicked.

Edit: It seems I'm not the only one. :P

There is a server side hotfix that someone developed.

EDIT1:

YQxX1.gif

http://dayzmod.com/f...60#entry1016546

The fix ^

Edited by Pwnoz0r
  • Like 1

installing the new patch makes Arma2 crash,if i go back to 1.7.3 i have no problems.

ARMA 2 HAS STOPPED WORKING

installing the new patch makes Arma2 crash,if i go back to 1.7.3 i have no problems.

ARMA 2 HAS STOPPED WORKING

Works for me.

Next step remove Night Vision, lock gama and contrast, everyone use flares, chemy light and flashlight :lol:

Seriously, this would be awesome.

Edited by Conzolax

Where do people see the "No more heli crashes" update?

If you're referring to this:

* [REMOVED] UH60_wreck_EP1

Then don't worry, the normal crash site is a UH1 wreck, not a UH60 wreck.

You should put more faith in the dev team, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't remove the crash sites without an explicit statement about it :)

Edited by DuggeDank
  • Like 2

I've never gone for high level weapons so not too much bother. Still a bit saddening to see no dogs though.

• Like 2

For people with problems:

Download FULL patch fresh from CDN:

http://cdn.dayz.nu/latest/@Client-1.7.4.4-Full.rar

Install as suggested (@dayz/addons) .

Install arma2 build ftp://downloads.bistudio.com/arma2.com/update/beta/ARMA2_OA_Build_98866.zip

If this works. Try upgrading to 99202 or 99153 .

If it breaks, then report this back to Dwarden (David over at BIS forums / Community issue tracker).

Testserver that carries latest test builds is DayZ.nu - SE1 or DayZ.nu - SE2 .

Help test out latest builds.

New features are nice and all but as long as current hacking/scripting issues continue to ruin game for legit players nothing that you put into game makes almost no difference. I'd love to play more but theres really no point in it atm.

For people with problems:

Download FULL patch fresh from CDN:

http://cdn.dayz.nu/l....7.4.4-Full.rar

Install as suggested (@dayz/addons) .

Install arma2 build ftp://downloads.bistudio.com/arma2.com/update/beta/ARMA2_OA_Build_98866.zip

If this works. Try upgrading to 99202 or 99153 .

If it breaks, then report this back to Dwarden (David over at BIS forums / Community issue tracker).

Testserver that carries latest test builds is DayZ.nu - SE1 or DayZ.nu - SE2 .

Help test out latest builds.

Na not interested in testing this latest dumbing down update with removal of weapons that were not asked for by a large part of the community. So much for an open world where you decide what you want to do and how you do it. Not anymore now you play how ever a few so called community devs think you should play.

Time to bail on dayz mod, the n00bs have invaded. Soon you'll all be running around with makarovs shooting peas at each other.

Edited by trichome

I would appreciate clarification here as well.

Your reading that wrong the UH60_wreck_EP1. is a different type then we use now. -) Wrecks work fine

Na not interested in testing this latest dumbing down update with removal of weapons that were not asked for by a large part of the community. So much for an open world where you decide what you want to do and how you do it. Not anymore now you play how ever a few so called community devs think you should play.

Time to bail on dayz mod, the n00bs have invaded. Soon you'll all be running around with makarovs shooting peas at each other.

Id just like to point out no weapons have been removed the L85 has only been removed from loot tables as the official servers hold so many they are more common then the m4a1 -(. The L85 can still be used ingame.

• Like 1

R4Z0R, will there be any type of light in cities at all? Flickering light bulbs that can be shot out, cars with neon lights, disco balls, etc?

Is there a hotfix coming soon for the Script Restriction #45?

This is a server side issue with scripts.txt nothing to do with the mod or patch it should be corrected by server admins.

Actually, the removal of the L85 has been asked for countless times.

whats :

* [Fixed] Adding female skin to variables.

whats :

* [Fixed] Adding female skin to variables.

Possibly the bandit/hero skins?

Not sure tho.