daze23

is Sacriel becoming a bully?

i used to like his videos alot more but now him and his squad think there invincible well mostly him

and every time he dies he thinks there "hackers" hes not the best shooter i have seen, he just has really good tactics.

the thing with him bandage him the dude and getting his gun taken ive seen him attempt that against other players so he carnt really get angry at that

• Like 3

My main issue with watching his videos is he acts like a control freak towards his squad, He tries to micro-manage everyone whenver they get into combat and sometimes you can tell the other guys don't really appreciate it. I'm pretty sure the guys he plays with are perfectly capable players but for some reason he feels the need to shout at them to do very basic tasks that they're obviously capable of doing under their own initiative, like zeroing a rifle or taking cover behind something. I would not be able to play with someone like that without eventually snapping and telling them to stfu.

edit - and that chris dude is pretty arrogant, he's good but i seen better

Chris is Sacriel.

• Like 5

i like oshi's game style. knows when to stay back but also isnt scared to go in and get the kill. its too bad he only plays when saciel is on so hes kinda held back to what sacriel wants to do.

• Like 2

I've followed the squad for a while now and i can see how Sacriel may rub some people up the wrong way, to me though he seems ok, everybody has a different personality and if you put yourself on youtube not everybody is going to like the content or personality of the youtuber.

I watch most of his content which is pretty good, he has been stream sniped a few time so you can image that can get annoying seeing he has just quit his job to go into full time gaming for a living, i would get annoyed too with some of the complete B******** out there that like to ruin things for people.

Squirrels content is done quite well and he has one of those good commentating voices and a quality intro.

Fhrope is funny as hell.

Fred and the rest of the squad are good eggs.

I think everyone knows Frankie makes good content but i do wonder just how real it is, he seems like the paul mckenna of dayz and can make most people drop their guns and be friends, if he tries that shit with me he's going down. :P

Edited by L1CKEYSPL1T

i like oshi's game style. knows when to stay back but also isnt scared to go in and get the kill. its too bad he only plays when saciel is on so hes kinda held back to what sacriel wants to do.

Not sure where you get that from, we just have similar schedules and I have fun playing with Chris.

As far as it goes for killing people on Namalsk who are unarmed, we don't do it that often, but try to remember we're also live streaming and do troll gently and have a laugh with the hundreds of people who watch us. You can't take it completely seriously. JackFrags and Frankie play with a theme in mind, to help people, because people enjoy watching those kinds of videos. We've done the same thing a few times, going to the coast and killing people who are camping Cherno and Elektro but people just accuse us of killing fresh-spawns ourself, probably because of our reputation.

Little do most people know, the server we play on is incredibly competitive with territories and trash-talking forums with lots of squads who are just as good as we are. So whilst Frankie and JackFrags make awesome videos, the servers they play on we nicknamed "easy mode servers" because there are very few tactical squads, lots of "bambies" and generally you're able to make a better "story" on those servers. We don't make those kinds of videos, we like playing tactically, doing call outs and the pumping adrenalin rather than roleplaying hero characters.

There is a squad of about 10 people on our private hive who constantly camp Berezino (on our server Berezino is a potential fresh-spawn location like Cherno or Elektro) and we've gotten into a metric shit-tonne of fire fights there trying to stop them from doing that, as we hate that kind of play style (camping the coast and killing fresh spawns).

I get that people don't like our play style, but what I don't get is the personal grudge some people have developed towards us. But, oh well. I'm gonna keep on making videos of me having fun, regardless. I've thought about making Frankie style videos, but it's not enjoyable for me, personally.

In regards to accusations of stream sniping. You guys have to understand how different things go down when stream and when we don't. We get killed on streams in certain ways that NEVER happen when we don't stream. People say we jump to conclusions too often, but if you were apart of our squad and could see the drastic contrast between stream and non-stream you'd understand.

Edited by OshiSeven
  • Like 14

Sacriel & Oshi vs Frankie & Jack.

THAT, I would LOVE to see.

Make it happen fellas!

• Like 5

Not sure where you get that from, we just have similar schedules and I have fun playing with Chris.

As far as it goes for killing people on Namalsk who are unarmed, we don't do it that often, but try to remember we're also live streaming and do troll gently and have a laugh with the hundreds of people who watch us. You can't take it completely seriously. JackFrags and Frankie play with a theme in mind, to help people, because people enjoy watching those kinds of videos. We've done the same thing a few times, going to the coast and killing people who are camping Cherno and Elektro but people just accuse us of killing fresh-spawns ourself, probably because of our reputation.

Little do most people know, the server we play on is incredibly competitive with territories and trash-talking forums with lots of squads who are just as good as we are. So whilst Frankie and JackFrags make awesome videos, the servers they play on we nicknamed "easy mode servers" because there are very few tactical squads, lots of "bambies" and generally you're able to make a better "story" on those servers. We don't make those kinds of videos, we like playing tactically, doing call outs and the pumping adrenalin rather than roleplaying hero characters.

There is a squad of about 10 people on our private hive who constantly camp Berezino (on our server Berezino is a potential fresh-spawn location like Cherno or Elektro) and we've gotten into a metric shit-tonne of fire fights there trying to stop them from doing that, as we hate that kind of play style (camping the coast and killing fresh spawns).

I get that people don't like our play style, but what I don't get is the personal grudge some people have developed towards us. But, oh well. I'm gonna keep on making videos of me having fun, regardless. I've thought about making Frankie style videos, but it's not enjoyable for me, personally.

In regards to accusations of stream sniping. You guys have to understand how different things go down when stream and when we don't. We get killed on streams in certain ways that NEVER happen when we don't stream. People say we jump to conclusions too often, but if you were apart of our squad and could see the drastic contrast between stream and non-stream you'd understand.

I like the competitive squad vs squad stuff. I'm just not too into the tactical squad vs one unarmed/lightly-armed player. at some point it just seems cruel and unfair

ultimately I'm not trying to tell you guys how you should play. just saying how I feel about some of it

• Like 5

the presentation of his vids is superb and the technical side to the gameplay is of a very high quality but it all seems so joyless and self aware

His video editing and communication skills are excellent...he's just not a very good player. I've watched his stream and 8 times out of 10 when he loses a gunfight he blames it on stream sniping.

• Like 3

Sacriel & Oshi vs Frankie & Jack.

THAT, I would LOVE to see.

Make it happen fellas!

@Klesh, love you Movember signature. I do it every year except I've a bread all year round so just shave it and leave my mustache.

Sorry for going off topic, I'd also like to see "Sacriel & Oshi vs Frankie & Jack".

• Like 1

You say he kills all unarmed players, but he actually teamed up with someone on Namalsk and in the end they actually joined his squad ( Dave - absolute legend. )

I love Sacriel's videos. I love Sacriel's streams. I love Sacriels squad. I love Sacriel. :D

• Like 3

You say he kills all unarmed players, but he actually teamed up with someone on Namalsk and in the end they actually joined his squad ( Dave - absolute legend. )

I love Sacriel's videos. I love Sacriel's streams. I love Sacriels squad. I love Sacriel. :D

:D he was unarmed when he first saw Dave, so he couldn't kill him. then he was hoping to steal a gun from Dave's bag ("please have a gun in your bag" x3), even though Dave clearly had a patrol pack. then he stole all Dave's ammo out of his bag. I can only assume what would have happened if Dave did have a gun in his bag

• Like 4

I stopted watching his videos a long time ago.

Same here, I just lost interest in them. Oshi I did watch your "Mitch Conor" Video... that was one of the most enjoyable vids you put out in a while. You need to recruit that guy to your squad!

Some comic relief if you will "Kill them with words, it's poetic justice" that guy slays me!

• Like 1

This is why I left and switched over to Frankie, he's quite the commentator and a great player at the same time. I suggest you guys watch his DayZ vids.

This is the link for his first episode, you won't regret watching:

• Like 1

My main issue with watching his videos is he acts like a control freak towards his squad, He tries to micro-manage everyone whenver they get into combat and sometimes you can tell the other guys don't really appreciate it. I'm pretty sure the guys he plays with are perfectly capable players but for some reason he feels the need to shout at them to do very basic tasks that they're obviously capable of doing under their own initiative, like zeroing a rifle or taking cover behind something. I would not be able to play with someone like that without eventually snapping and telling them to stfu.

Chris is Sacriel.

I think its good give direction, the group then knows exactly what everyone else is doing.

Edited by bogulez
  • Like 1

I like Squirrel. He sounds like a really nice guy. I'd love to play with them at some point, seems like a lot of fun. But while I know which servers they play on, I don't think they are looking for new squad mates :)

Same here, I just lost interest in them. Oshi I did watch your "Mitch Conor" Video... that was one of the most enjoyable vids you put out in a while. You need to recruit that guy to your squad!

Some comic relief if you will "Kill them with words, it's poetic justice" that guy slays me!

agreed

• Like 5

Nope, you're just over-analyzing it. It's obvious he has a leadership personality, and isn't afraid to use it.

• Like 3

Nope, you're just over-analyzing it. It's obvious he has a leadership personality, and isn't afraid to use it.

I didn't know it was a crime to get immersed in a game these days lol

lol

think he was talking to the OP dude