Sign in to follow this  
DKR

Those little worthless islands off the coast...

We all spawn on the coast somewhere, but how many of you actually bother swimming over to one of the islands?

I ask because I'm considering how reliable it would be to place a tent on one of those small islands right off the beach. Specifically, the small island behind the light house island between Elektro and cherno....and also what about the couple islands off of Kamyshovo?

I mean it's close to traffic, but do you actually ever bother going over to one of these islands? I'm wondering if the best tent hiding spot is actually right in front of people, in a place that no one ACTUALLY bothers to go to.

Thoughts? Thanks

• Like 1

There's the risk of losing items coming and going but it's a sound idea if you're comfortable with that.

Those little worthless islands are places you will spawn. Sooner or later, you're going to have to swim to the mainland. Don't put tents there unless you want them raided or destroyed regularly! :beans:

If OP means Otmel off Kamyshovo, you don't have to swim to them and there are no chopper spawns. Skalisty is a different matter, and it's always filled with tents.