Nuffehh

Bandit Stories!

Just post your best bandit stories on this thread!

Don't know if there is a topic on this already, sorry if there is!

Also, a little picture to all them serious, solo bandits :)

post-122715-0-14541500-1352040851_thumb.

Hey, this was my first game:

I wanted to survive, as it was my first game, so as soon as I spawned I legged it away from cherno and elektro to basically the middle of nowhere.

I found a barn, and as I was crawling to it, I saw two people, one with an AKM, the other with an Enfield. I had nothing so I spoke and told them I was unarmed. They approached me, told me to get on the ground, and then said where I was headed. I didnt know anywhere really, so I said anywhere. They made me walk infront, those two close behind, and left me unarmed. When we got too Stary , they were being fired at, and left me in one of the tents. The two guys were still shooting at my two followers, so I ran across the walkway thing in Stary and walked in to the other tents. There was a pistol, so I picked it up, and cautiosly made my way up the hill to the two attackers. My two friend were returning fire, and I ran behind the two attackers, and took one of them out and then zig zagged back into the bushes, but where hit by an enfield bullet. I lied down and bandaged, and the second guy turned to look for me, but my friends managed to hit him a couple of times. He was bleeding, didn't know where I was, so decided to drop his weapon, bandage and then leg it out to my friends. As he was running out of the bushes, I had an evil moment, and took four shots at him. He fell bleeding, and died, while shouting at us for killing him, when he was saying he surrendered. I picked his weapon up, and when my mates came over, they were happy to let me keep it, but asked why I shot him when he gave up, I just told I had mic issues, but I felt quilty inside.

We moved, with me aspart of the group instead of being a hostage,to the NW Airfield. The two guys were looting the barracks, while I kept watch with my AKM. The guys came out and we ran into the bushes. They told me that they were heading to cherno. They said I could follow, or take my own path. I was a bit pissed with them leaving, so as they ran, I shot. I killed them both.

• Like 4

Oh, and I ended up surving for 13 more hours of gametime, and then killed by a hacker :) Bit of an anti climax really

I was with one of my mates near NW Airfield and we found two crashed helis which we decided to loot, I found NV and my mate found a DMR. We exchanged our loot due to I prefer having a sniper and he wanted NV really bad. We moved to Stovy Sober on foot and I heared gun shots at the military camp. I moved into a good position with a clear view of the camp while I was still hidden. I saw a survivor rolling over the ground trying not to agro any zombies. I aimed at him, One shot, He faints or w.e, I shoot 2 more times to make sure that it's done. We loot the camps and head into a little forest close to the camp. All of a sudden my screem goes black and white so I tell my friend to give me a blood transfusion, he says that his screen went black and white aswell. After two seconds we hear gun shots and notice them hitting besides us. I run in my direction my mate runs in the other. I run for 5-7 minutes straight out. I come to a forest and my mate starts heading towards me. I see someone and ask if it is him, He says that he will lie down, The player lies down. It was him, After a few seconds gunshots are fired at my friend again. He tells me to run into the forest. I run again getting tired of being hunted. After running into the forest for a minute then I notice a ATV. I tell my friend and see him to my far right so I drive over to him and get him on the ATV and I drive away as fast as possible. This is one of the best moments I have ever experienced on DayZ, Lucky my friend recorded it aswell so he will hopefully upload it.

Hey, this was my first game:

I wanted to survive, as it was my first game, so as soon as I spawned I legged it away from cherno and elektro to basically the middle of nowhere.

I found a barn, and as I was crawling to it, I saw two people, one with an AKM, the other with an Enfield. I had nothing so I spoke and told them I was unarmed. They approached me, told me to get on the ground, and then said where I was headed. I didnt know anywhere really, so I said anywhere. They made me walk infront, those two close behind, and left me unarmed. When we got too Stary , they were being fired at, and left me in one of the tents. The two guys were still shooting at my two followers, so I ran across the walkway thing in Stary and walked in to the other tents. There was a pistol, so I picked it up, and cautiosly made my way up the hill to the two attackers. My two friend were returning fire, and I ran behind the two attackers, and took one of them out and then zig zagged back into the bushes, but where hit by an enfield bullet. I lied down and bandaged, and the second guy turned to look for me, but my friends managed to hit him a couple of times. He was bleeding, didn't know where I was, so decided to drop his weapon, bandage and then leg it out to my friends. As he was running out of the bushes, I had an evil moment, and took four shots at him. He fell bleeding, and died, while shouting at us for killing him, when he was saying he surrendered. I picked his weapon up, and when my mates came over, they were happy to let me keep it, but asked why I shot him when he gave up, I just told I had mic issues, but I felt quilty inside.

We moved, with me aspart of the group instead of being a hostage,to the NW Airfield. The two guys were looting the barracks, while I kept watch with my AKM. The guys came out and we ran into the bushes. They told me that they were heading to cherno. They said I could follow, or take my own path. I was a bit pissed with them leaving, so as they ran, I shot. I killed them both.

Best story I've read so far

Best story I've read so far

Haha, I coulda gone more indepth, told you everything, but didn't really want to bore you lol

One time I heard a guy coming downstairs towards me in a large hotel. I waited for him to turn the corner and I unloaded a ton of rounds from my AKM into him. He died; I took what I needed and hid the body.

The End.

• Like 2

I was with one of my mates near NW Airfield and we found two crashed helis which we decided to loot, I found NV and my mate found a DMR. We exchanged our loot due to I prefer having a sniper and he wanted NV really bad. We moved to Stovy Sober on foot and I heared gun shots at the military camp. I moved into a good position with a clear view of the camp while I was still hidden. I saw a survivor rolling over the ground trying not to agro any zombies. I aimed at him, One shot, He faints or w.e, I shoot 2 more times to make sure that it's done. We loot the camps and head into a little forest close to the camp. All of a sudden my screem goes black and white so I tell my friend to give me a blood transfusion, he says that his screen went black and white aswell. After two seconds we hear gun shots and notice them hitting besides us. I run in my direction my mate runs in the other. I run for 5-7 minutes straight out. I come to a forest and my mate starts heading towards me. I see someone and ask if it is him, He says that he will lie down, The player lies down. It was him, After a few seconds gunshots are fired at my friend again. He tells me to run into the forest. I run again getting tired of being hunted. After running into the forest for a minute then I notice a ATV. I tell my friend and see him to my far right so I drive over to him and get him on the ATV and I drive away as fast as possible. This is one of the best moments I have ever experienced on DayZ, Lucky my friend recorded it aswell so he will hopefully upload it.

I would have shat my pants 9999999999999999999999 times bro

Oh, and I ended up surving for 13 more hours of gametime, and then killed by a hacker :) Bit of an anti climax really

Serves you right

Been Bandit once. Friends and I (Group of 3) found some hacker tents near Electro so we geared up. We then went to the Fire Station to see if there was any gear there that we didn't have. Entered it, I went up to the tower, friend 1 checked out the ground floor while friend 2 needed to go to the toilet so he lay prone at the base of the tower. Friend 1 was inspecting a loot spawn, turned around and boom! Gets his head blown off with a double barrel shotgun. I go to the ground floor and friend 2 hasn't been noticed. I see three guys at the bottom floor. I kill two and they return fire, injuring friend 2. One of them manages to escape. I give friend 2 a bandaging and am in the process of blood bagging him when I suddenly drop dead.

Edited by Shrimpy223

Playing on Namalsk me and 2 buddies were driving down the road in a url when we started taking fire. Our truck gets disabled and we all hop out and take cover. we didnt know where the shots were coming from when one of us gets hit. just 2 of us now we take cover behind a hill putting the truck between us and our attackers. after laying there for a few minutes my buddy decides to try to loot the body so we could get the gear back and get out. I stayed on the hill with my m16. as soon as he gets to the body he gets shot. Im all alone now but fortunately, our attackers thought it was only 2 guys. I see one run down the hill towards the bodies. They had sniper rifles and i had no scope so i waited til he got right to the bodies and took my shots. killed him in a few hits and immediately started taking sniper fire. I dip as fast as i can in the opposite direction. when i started down a hill i hooked right and around the hill we were taking fire from. Took me a few minutes to get all the way around it and sure enough i come up flanking the opposite side. I see the other sniper looking towards the direction we were at and calmly took aim and shot him in the back of the head.

Serves you right

Been Bandit once. Friends and I (Group of 3) found some hacker tents near Electro so we geared up. We then went to the Fire Station to see if there was any gear there that we didn't have. Entered it, I went up to the tower, friend 1 checked out the ground floor while friend 2 needed to go to the toilet so he lay prone at the base of the tower. Friend 1 was inspecting a loot spawn, turned around and boom! Gets his head blown off with a double barrel shotgun. I go to the ground floor and friend 2 hasn't been noticed. I see three guys at the bottom floor. I kill two and they return fire, injuring friend 2. One of them manages to escape. I give friend 2 a bandaging and am in the process of blood bagging him when I suddenly drop dead.

Meybe I deserved to be killed by a hacker, but thats what I now realise is what happend until the team get it sorted. It was still fun, so don't mind really :) I owned people, that's all that matters haha

Edited by x MrJellyTotz x

so yesterday i was at the fire house in cherno and a dick head tries to kill me, i was unarmed but i had a friend with a hatchet. he wouldnt give up on trying to find me, so my friend climbed up to where he was and AXED HIS BRAINS OUT. we got a m14 and some food out of it

• Like 1

This happened a few days ago.

A friend of mine and I were repairing the red GAZ that spawns in at Stary. I was in Cherno gathering parts because it was completely broken and my friend was en-route with some parts that I'd already gathered. He was in the forest to the south of Mogilevka when he heard shots from inside the city. Now, my friend was relatively new to the game so upon my advice, he sat watching with his binoculars from a distance as he only had an AKM. He carried on watching and saw someone emerge from a warehouse. There was more zombie-related activity and after some time, another emerged from the warehouse. Followed by two more.

Upon hearing this, I stopped what I was doing in Cherno (had fortunately just found the last wheel we needed) and started running straight to him. My friend tried to keep eyes on them but didn't want to risk being seen so he kept his distance. By the time I reached my friend, some 20 minutes later after the initial sighting, they'd gone. We'd seen them heading north so we figured they would be heading to Stary and went there on a hunch. We reached the southern fields overlooking Stary and Novy and stopped to do a bit of reconnaissance. After a few moments, I saw activity up by the military tents in Stary so I flanked round the fields heading westwards to take up position on the northern hill. My friend headed east to do the same and to make sure there were no escapees. As I was flanking, I spotted two running down the hills being chased by zombies, heading in the direction of the military tents. I carried on round and the squad had split up fortunately. I managed to pick off the first from behind with a few rounds of my AKM and then spotted another heading towards the church. I doubled back on myself and spotted the second running along the back of the church in an open field, with me on the other side of the wall. I backed up so I could just see over the wall and broke his legs with the first shot. He sprayed his AK-74 at me and hit nothing so I finished him off, just as I saw his friend emerge from the front of the church. I took cover in a bush because I was getting mobbed by zombies and was using third person to check the body I'd just dispatched on the other side of the wall. I then see the bandit that I'd just seen by the church run over to his body, trying to salvage his stuff so I had no option but to put him to rest as well. I didn't risk checking their bodies yet because I didn't know where the 4th was. My friend then starts screaming at me over Skype that he's spotted the lone survivor heading over to my position by the church. Upon hearing this, I have a scout around and see him heading into the supermarket. I went round the back and was leaning round the door and could see him crouched in a corner. I gave him a chance to surrender but he fired at me so I waited for my friend to get to the supermarket and we went in guns blazing and put him down.

All 4 of these kills happened within the space of about 5 minutes and my friend had missed most of the action getting into position but if it wasn't for him in the first place, we wouldn't have been able to take them out so we were both amazed, especially considering we had no idea how armed they were and that they outnumbered us 2:1. In the end, they had an AKM, an Enfield an M4 and an AK-74, with a decent amount of ammo, food and medical supplies. We accomplished all of this with 2 AKM's and an inventory literally full of car parts (I was carrying 3 wheels and fuel tank parts, my friend with engine parts, a wheel and scrap metal). So, after all that, we fixed the car in one clean sweep, loaded our loot into the car and headed on our way.

Probably my best moment in DayZ thus far, hopefully I was able to convey the rush from that recon episode and ambush because it was amazing to experience.

• Like 2

Meybe I deserved to be killed by a hacker, but thats what I now realise is what happend until the team get it sorted. It was still fun, so don't mind really :) I owned people, that's all that matters haha

It's just that I hate it when I'm betrayed so I consider traitors no better than some dead zombies brains on the floor. (No offense)

It's just that I hate it when I'm betrayed so I consider traitors no better than some dead zombies brains on the floor. (No offense)

Haha its alright mate, and they left me, I didnt leave them, so you know the feeling where youve been betrayed just when you thought you made friends thats what i felt lol

Broke a fellow bandits leg in Cherno (Shooting at an unarmed player....), I said I would heal him, learnt your lesson, etc, etc...

He said ok and had his med supplies in his backpack. So I took all of them, and left him there. I might be a bandit, but I will deliver justice!

And last night, not exactly bandit-ish, but I followed a guy from Kamenka, to Balota for about 15 minutes, trolling him down the mic in a creppy evil wisper like voice. Poor guy was new to the game, flashlight and all. He even crawled for a good 5 minutes just to sneak past zombies, at night. Was a good way to get some pratice sneaking in a ghille suit. Despite shining his tourch right at me, he never saw me once. I finally revealed myself to poor guy, and gave him my M1911, and sent him on his way.

• Like 5

Me and a buddy on last night. Four hours earlier my buddy had given a helicopter away since he was going off and thought it would get stolen anyway, turns out he'd given the heli to someone who i've had 2 very amsuing encounters with which led both times to his demise.

So sitting there at NEAF with my DMR and no vehicle i think to myself it's about time i got myself a heli. Being a bandit of course im not going to work for it now am i?

I shout to my buddy on TS that i'm wanting a heli and that i'm going to need his help. I get him to shout over side chat (private hive) that he wants a pick up since afterall he did give away the heli. After about 15 minutes of bugging this guy to come pick him up he bites! The bait has been set!

I get myself up on the north hill at the tree line with my DMR set looking at the hangers, while i tell my buddy to wait in the middle so it doesnt look to suspicious when he comes to pick him up.

The guy turns up 2 minutes later in his heli and lands slap bang im the middle of the airfield... Perfect! He jumps out of the pilots seat to have a look around and bang! First shot hit unfortunatley it only made him bleed no broken bones! So this is an issue since he jumped in the gunner seat on th other side of the heli so i cant see him!

By this time my buddy is playing dumb saying we must have got ambushed, and it's time to have some fun on side chat windind this guy up. Within 2 seconds of me trolling this guy he jumps out to try find me, 1 shot later the guys dead, the helis mine! Turns out the guy raged something chronic and ended up getting banned off TS and a warning from the server owner!

TL;DR

We trick a guy into picking someone 'friendly' up, gets ambushed by me and a buddy. Came out with fully fueled and working heli.

Edited by TcH