r4z0r49

1.7.7 - Rolling Changelog

* [NEW] - Epeen UI has now been updated and renamed journal and new ui added quick demos seen below.

* [FIXED] - Most wallhack exploits should now be resolved.

* [uPDATED] - More loot able buildings (Iron barn, car wrecks, several non enterable buildings...) (Over 40 new locations)

* [REMOVED] - Crafting Removed. While we wait on the new ui the blueprint system does not feel correct.

Everything we setup around the crafting like the removal of all weapons with attachments have been re added to the loot tables.

All melee created weapons have been removed.

Once we get the ui updated a little more ill get some demos out i think everyone will agree the blueprint system would not work. It was ok for our testing.

Hero Stages (This is the player's current level of humanity. It has no effect other than on the player's journal).

yae2uWu.jpg

Bandit Stage

tyEEbO5.jpg

Bandit Kills

journal_test_1_zps6dbf9392.png

Zombie Kill'journal_test_2_zps5dd8ee28.png

• Like 48

I've been posting this in too many random places so here it is:

A quickie update regarding the current status 1.7.7 for anyone who is curious:

- We were told to wait for Dean to return before releasing any patches (unfortunately that was a 2 month wait)

- In that time, the team decided to work on additional stuff to make up for the time we all had to wait

- In the current 1.7.7 build, zeds got a bit fubared and the few active coders we have are working on fixing that asap.

- ziellos2k and I are currently working on finishing up some new changes to the blood UI icon and that should be finished very soon.

- After zeds are fixed (or before) we'll then have to wait for Dean to review the list of changes and approve / scrap anything we've added or changed. With SA alpha testing and E3 coming up, I have a feeling this may take even more time unless Dean can free up a few minutes to review the new change log.

• Like 28

Changelog has been sent we are waiting on pass/fail.

Just fixing up some tiny issues as we wait

• Like 22

We got the all clear today from Rocket no changes needed :-). Were just going to wrap a few issues and do a weekends test and aim for Monday as release day.

Thanks

• Like 39

So the bad new's we have just found out all the guys dealing with steam updates are shipping out to E3 to get setup looks like we may have to delay again.

Matt's going to speak with the main steam techs and get back to us with info later today.

Soon as i know more info ill updated again :-(

Sorry.

• Like 7

And just a heads up, here's the message we received from Matt today (sunday):

[11:39 AM CST 6/9/2013] Matt Lightfoot:

You won't be able to do tomorrow as we need ot update Steam at the same time

Yes at the moment, we were alright to go on Friday when it was brought to us but now the people needed to push an update to steam are at E3 and in Prague. So trying to do that is going to be slightly more complex especially with the us being busy from 9.30am till 9pm LA time.

There isn't really much we have to say till I know exactly what we can do about it. Again we were perfectly ready last thursday/friday.

Jan isn't here at the moment I can't make the build public on steam. Only Jan can and I don't know his process for that whether he can do it remote, he has to e-mail valve. I don't know, so I'm going to have to speak to him.

Hopefully Jan will pull through and get our steam release in time...

• Like 13