Sign in to follow this  
Tricky-

The hidden trunk

So backstory, there's a clan on the server we play on who killed my bro Snacky when he found a ghillie in an appartment. We cooked up an elaborate plan to seek our revenge and ended up with this. Fix Rolf Hatchback - hide Snacky in trunk with mk 48 - give brand new car to {HIV+} clan members as gift - wait for them to drive to their base or until Snacky is hungry - sweet revenge.

After an hour or so of driving around with Snacky hiding in the back he got hungry, luckily they seemed to have a ton of gear in the other vehicle. Here's the video :D

http://youtu.be/QLdIPmwWUGY

• Like 13

Beans to you sir. Great video. That music at the beginning reminded me of sid meyer's golf, not that anyone will know what the hell I'm talking about and has absolutely no premiss here. What is your channel so I can check it out ( I couldn't click to goto youtube and watch)?

That made my day. The confusion in the side channel after he shoots them. "wut".

Well played trap, caught them completely by surprise XD

Beans to you sir. Great video. That music at the beginning reminded me of sid meyer's golf, not that anyone will know what the hell I'm talking about and has absolutely no premiss here. What is your channel so I can check it out ( I couldn't click to goto youtube and watch)?

search

Hidden Trunk: a DayZ Story or

hXcDuckButt (dont ask -_-)

I believe i was the second one killed in this vid (john freeman) . at first i thought snacky was one of my buds, he had an mk48 and commonly fucks with us by shooting at us. I have to congratulate you on this epic plan and video. i wouldnt have wanted to die any other way lol.

• Like 2

I believe i was the second one killed in this vid (john freeman) . at first i thought snacky was one of my buds, he had an mk48 and commonly fucks with us by shooting at us. I have to congratulate you on this epic plan and video. i wouldnt have wanted to die any other way lol.

You should come back to the server, we have new people in our sights - specifically Zero, he asked for help with a blood transfusion and then shot my friend Alyas (who is mr informative near the end of the video) when he went to go help and said he was a super bandit....We were thinking something with satchel charges but not sure yet haha