Sumrak

DayZ: Namalsk

From Twitter:

Plus little info about my mods - Namalsk Crisis and DayZ Namalsk (1.7.7.1 comp.) updates will be published by the end of this month (June).

And I know I'm still teasing you guys with coming soon on nightstalkers.cz - really sorry for that! Long waiting will end this summer! :)

https://twitter.com/Sumr4k/status/347746582977986561

https://twitter.com/Sumr4k/status/347747042669498368

Edited by St. Jimmy
  • Like 2

Is the as50 a lootable item in the current build? The reason I am asking is because I did find one, but once I start killing people with it they said I "hacked" it in. I was just wondering if it was a case of bitchy internet kids or if in fact it was hacked in. Any help would be appreciated!

Is the as50 a lootable item in the current build? The reason I am asking is because I did find one, but once I start killing people with it they said I "hacked" it in. I was just wondering if it was a case of bitchy internet kids or if in fact it was hacked in. Any help would be appreciated!

It was. That is no longer true in .75.

Hey guys, so 0.75 (1.7.7.1 compatible) is here finally! (I have been pretty passive last few months - was caused mainly by school, but I have finished it -finally- and its time for modding again!).

Remember that this update requires Namalsk Crisis, Update 2.4 (v1.15.4).

DayZ: Namalsk [v0.75], DayZMod 1.7.7.1 compatible

Client-side

<< General >>

Changed: All of the needed files were updated to be compatible with DayZMod 1.7.7.1

Changed: Hitsounds for infected (you will no longer hear default arma2 hitsound when shooting infected)

Changed: All infected are using (zombieLoot) Namalsk cfgLoot classes now (to counter the amount of loot the infected can spawn using classic DayZMod cfgLoot classes)

Changed: Although you will meet the new 1.7.7.1 infected (viral) during your survival attempts on Namalsk, it uses different (new) classes

Changed: Loot is now more scarce on Namalsk

Changed: Bloodsucker spawn should be more rare again (+spawn density parameter extended, see init.sqf file in mission pbo)

Fixed: Travelling over Tara bridge should be safe again

<< Loottables >>

Added: "ItemNails" to "genericNamalskNoFood", "genericNamalsk"

Added: "ItemWaterbottleUnfilled" to "militaryNAC"

Added: New types of food into "foodNamalsk"

Changed: All custom "CfgLoot" classes to match the new DayZMod's format

Changed: All custom "CfgBuildingLootNamalsk" classes to match the new DayZMod's format

Changed: Increased the basic infected count in "CfgBuildingLootNamalsk" classes

Changed: Several infected parameters (count, chance,..) in Namalsk loot tables

Changed: The golden mine aka "Land_dlouhy1" building with 53 possible residential loot spots was "relooted" to 25 loot spots

Changed: "BAF_AssaultPack_DZN" changed to "DZ_British_ACU"

Fixed: Few loot positions on some objects to prevent script errors when using this spot to spawn

Removed: "10Rnd_127x99_m107" from "militaryNAC" and "militaryNamalsk"

ResidentialNamalsk

- Lowered spawn chance of "ItemWatch", "Makarov", "MakarovSD", "Colt1911", "Binocular", "LeeEnfield" and "WeaponHolder_ItemCrowbar"

- "WeaponHolder_MeleeCrowbar" changed to "WeaponHolder_ItemCrowbar"

- Added "MeleeBaseBallBat", "WeaponHolder_ItemHatchet"

IndustrialNamalsk

- Lowered spawn chance of "WeaponHolder_ItemHatchet", "WeaponHolder_PartEngine", "ItemKnife"

- Increased spawn chance of "trash"

- Added "WeaponHolder_ItemCrowbar"

FarmNamalsk

- "WeaponHolder_ItemMachete" changed to "MeleeMachete"

- Lowered spawn chance of "WeaponHolder_ItemHatchet", "PartWoodPile"

SuperMarketNamalsk

- Increased spawn chance of "trash", "Binocular"

- Lowered spawn chance of "ItemWatch", "Crossbow_DZ"

HospitalNamalsk

- Lowered spawn chance of "MedBox0_DZN"

HelicrashNamalsk

- Lowered spawn chance of "MedBox0_DZN", "AmmoBoxSmall_556" and "AmmoBoxSmall_762"

- Removed spawn of "M107_DZ" and "BAF_AS50_scoped"

MilitaryNamalsk

- Added spawn of "trash"

MilitaryNamalskWinter

- Added spawn of "trash"

MilitarySpecialNamalsk

- Added spawn of "trash", "Sa58P_EP1" and "Sa58V_EP1"

- Lowered spawn chance of "AmmoBoxSmall_556" and "AmmoBoxSmall_76"

MilitarySpecialNamalskWinter

- Added spawn of "trash", Sa58P_EP1 and Sa58V_EP1

- Lowered spawn chance of "AmmoBoxSmall_556" and "AmmoBoxSmall_762"

- Removed spawn of "M107_DZ"

MilitarySpecialNAC, MilitarySpecialNACER7

- Added spawn of "trash", "Sa58P_EP1" and "Sa58V_EP1"

- Lowered spawn chance of "AmmoBoxSmall_556" and "AmmoBoxSmall_762"

- Removed spawn of "M107_DZ"

Server-side

Added: New loot scheme "CfgBuildingLootNamalskNO50s", which removes er7 variants and KSVK_DZN (check init.sqf file in mission pbo for more info)

Added: New picture for mission loading screen

Changed: All of the needed files were updated to be compatible with DayZMod 1.7.7.1

Changed: Battleye filters to support newest DayZMod release and DayZ Namalsk / Namalsk Crisis changes

Changed: Functions for spawning static helicrashes and medical care packages were completely redone to support 1.7.7.1

Changed: Starting location of "Ka60_GL_NAC" helicopter (to prevent weird bumping on helipad)

Download etc. - as always - on first post or directly on http://www.nightstalkers.cz/

• Like 1

Sumrak: Thanks for the hard work again! I'm looking forward to updating, if Josh would upload it to Commander! :P

This is now on Commander.. but only like three servers have it updated to this version... :( And no one plays on them.

This is now on Commander.. but only like three servers have it updated to this version... :( And no one plays on them.

There is one server where many people are on all day, but often it laggs, thingslike eating and bandaging might take up to 5 seconds..

Anyway, here is the IP: 193.192.58.29:2342

There is one server where many people are on all day, but often it laggs, thingslike eating and bandaging might take up to 5 seconds..

Anyway, here is the IP: 193.192.58.29:2342

I played that server for a while and now I've downgraded to the old version because loot is so fucked. It just doesn't spawn at all, might be cause of desync but might be the patch.

I played that server for a while and now I've downgraded to the old version because loot is so fucked. It just doesn't spawn at all, might be cause of desync but might be the patch.

Confirmed. No loot in the entire Vorkuta. Seems like it happens on every 0.75 server, not only on this one. Lags, broken loot spawning mechanics, infection, and starting with no backpacks. Why? It's already really hard to survive on Namalsk because of the lack of food and bad weather, but the newest patch made it unplayable (in my opinion).

Edited by IceBeam

Confirmed. No loot in the entire Vorkuta. Seems like it happens on every 0.75 server, not only on this one. Lags, broken loot spawning mechanics, infection, and starting with no backpacks. Why? It's already really hard to survive on Namalsk because of the lack of food and bad weather, but the newest patch made it unplayable (in my opinion).

Heard speculation about something to stop loot cycling affecting it. Could easily be total bollocks, but might be worth checking.

One thing I've noticed though, loot seems to spawn very slowly when there's 5+ people around. The bunker will have loot, but never a full amount. Same story with Seraja.

Heard speculation about something to stop loot cycling affecting it. Could easily be total bollocks, but might be worth checking.

One thing I've noticed though, loot seems to spawn very slowly when there's 5+ people around. The bunker will have loot, but never a full amount. Same story with Seraja.

Same story with many buildings around the map. The loot is either not spawned at all or there is very little loot even when there is just 1 player around. I think that the newest patch with 1.7.7.x code included is the reason because there're similar problems with loot on vanilla Chernarus servers running 1.7.7 and 1.7.7.1. I also think that adding infection to Namalsk wasn't necessary at all. Cold weather, lack of food, EVR and Bloodsuckers are more than enough to make the game hard, but infection coupled with lack of antibiotics (and other loot, too) make it frustrating.

Same story with many buildings around the map. The loot is either not spawned at all or there is very little loot even when there is just 1 player around. I think that the newest patch with 1.7.7.x code included is the reason because there're similar problems with loot on vanilla Chernarus servers running 1.7.7 and 1.7.7.1. I also think that adding infection to Namalsk wasn't necessary at all. Cold weather, lack of food, EVR and Bloodsuckers are more than enough to make the game hard, but infection coupled with lack of antibiotics (and other loot, too) make it frustrating.

Agreed, I like a challenge just as much as the next guy but when you bundle too much into a relatively short amount of time... it gets to be too much.

Cold weather, EVR and bloodsuckers are about the right level of difficulty, the scarce loot makes it a chore to play at times. That's why I think this mod has become less popular. Along with the lag. That's a mod killer.

• Like 1

First of all thx to Sumrak for the update!

Well it is a bit weird how 1.7.7.1 has changed things on Namalsk but I think most Problems can be fixed by Server owners. Like there is a way to change the lootcycle back to how it was on 1.7.6.1. Server owner just have to down the lootspawn delay settings. Also it is possible to change the range, position and stuff. True loot is a bit harder to get by as alot has been reduced and replaced with trash. (Dont get what was riding you in that case Sumrak,lol) but I just spawn good loot in cars and other vehicles on my sever and when there are alot vehicles it is not that heavy. Also let I spawn every freshspawn with Antibiotics cause the one touch by Zombies and straight infected thing can be anoying. Now People have to shoot freshspawns and they can start a collection of antibiotics,lol.

Take a look at United-Warriors Namalsk if you like and ask if you need help with something, I will help when I can.

Edited by gundorgan