Sumrak

DayZ: Namalsk

I rent a Namalsk server through HFB and direly want to update to .74 and 1.7.5.1 but HFB does not as yet have an option to update Namalsk beyond .73. I suppose either I will have to wait on them to add .74 support? Is there any way ( I am a novice at server admin) to manually update to .74 without seriously messing something up? Thank you in advance.

I was playing Arma 2 the other day and I discovered the Mk17 RCO GL, and I thought that something like this was missing from DayZ (and Namalsk).

MK17 RCO is THE perfect allround weapon,

op imo

I've been reading a lot about the map Namalsk, and I am currently extremely interested in playing the map for myself. I downloaded it, and went to search for a server to join, I tried joining anywhere from 10-15 different servers, but they all stated that I wasn't using the current version. And after some looking around, it seems I can't find any Namalsk maps using the current update of DayZ. Is the map not updated yet, or am I just having terrible luck at finding a server I'm able to log into?

Thanks for any help.

I've been reading a lot about the map Namalsk, and I am currently extremely interested in playing the map for myself. I downloaded it, and went to search for a server to join, I tried joining anywhere from 10-15 different servers, but they all stated that I wasn't using the current version. And after some looking around, it seems I can't find any Namalsk maps using the current update of DayZ. Is the map not updated yet, or am I just having terrible luck at finding a server I'm able to log into?

Thanks for any help.

The second, coz i think that all the servers are updated already. Anyway, you may try mine if you wish (i'm sure updated):

b_560_95_1.png

My server gets stuck on the loading screen, anyone have any ideas what might be causing this and how to fix it?

Im using the lates 0.74 with 1.7.5.1. Im also using the DayZCC by Crosire.

also what mod list should the server be starting with?

many thanks !

Edited by -Panda

My server gets stuck on the loading screen, anyone have any ideas what might be causing this and how to fix it?

Im using the lates 0.74 with 1.7.5.1. Im also using the DayZCC by Crosire.

also what mod list should the server be starting with?

many thanks !

Anyone have any suggestions? really want to get this Namalsk server up and running but always get stuck on loading... :(

yo!

uhm i found a bug and maybe has solution, for me was give to some friend my equipment and die, but maybe with a little modification could be solved!

this happends since 1.7.5.1 with the sumersault between the box and the wall when u take the loot behind the box

Anyone have any suggestions? really want to get this Namalsk server up and running but always get stuck on loading... :(

Were running Namalsk 0.74 on the last published version of bliss by Ayan(its also the same version Sumrak and his testers used to test 0.74). I manually updated the db schema to support the 1.7.5.1 changes and it's working pretty smoothly.

There's an issue with the CfgBuildingLootNamalskNOER7 loot tables (no loot spawns in buildings) however the default CfgBuildingLootNamalsk loot tables are working fine and have shown no issues so far for us.

Edited by trichome

There's an issue with the CfgBuildingLootNamalskNOER7 loot tables (no loot spawns in buildings) however the default CfgBuildingLootNamalsk loot tables are working fine and have shown no issues so far for us.

I've spent the last 2 hours to face the same bug, and i've changed my loot table to the standard one to finally make it works.. next time i better come on the forum before. :)

• Like 1

I am getting..

Do you have nst key in Keys folder on your server?

yo!

uhm i found a bug and maybe has solution, for me was give to some friend my equipment and die, but maybe with a little modification could be solved!

this happends since 1.7.5.1 with the sumersault between the box and the wall when u take the loot behind the box

Thanks, noted, I will try to address this issue somehow, but it will require a model geometry change, which is hopefully not that far since I feel the next update for Namalsk Crisis will include model fixes and enhancements :) (I can't fix this issue with the regular DayZ Namalsk update)

Sorry guys, did not expected this to happen, I don't know why it is not working, but I am going to debug it and fix it.

Hey Sumrak, first off, thanks for the great work.

I use reality on my server and everything seems to work fine, except for the loot spawn in the bunker. No matter what, nothing spawn. The loot table is the default one... Any idea on what's wrong?

Hey Sumrak, first off, thanks for the great work.

I use reality on my server and everything seems to work fine, except for the loot spawn in the bunker. No matter what, nothing spawn. The loot table is the default one... Any idea on what's wrong?

Hey, not sure why the spawn for bunker is not working for you, how did you test this problem? Do you give enough time to your client + not running directly inside the underground?

Well... Looks like another update for 1.7.6...

Indeed. :)

And this time it won't start even using the old server files... it wants the correct mod files as well (i had to duplicate the folder on the server, like DayZCommander does now on your local PC, making a copy of "@dayz" to "@dayz_namalsk@dayz"). But unfortunately many users are loading the original "@dayz", and so after the update none can join the server anymore. Waiting for the update.. :)

Hey, not sure why the spawn for bunker is not working for you, how did you test this problem? Do you give enough time to your client + not running directly inside the underground?

Hey Sumrak, thank you for responding me. Yes I tried multiple times, roaming around 30 minutes, moving to another area and back, restarting the server, waiting ages inside. Nothing spawned never. I think is something related to the packet I'm using for server, with another packet (bliss, Namalsk 0.73) I had spawn in bunker, but a lot of other things didn't worked. Now we have Reality, everything work fine but the bunker. If you have any idea...

Eager for the update :D

<3

Me too :D

Hey Sumrak, thank you for responding me. Yes I tried multiple times, roaming around 30 minutes, moving to another area and back, restarting the server, waiting ages inside. Nothing spawned never. I think is something related to the packet I'm using for server, with another packet (bliss, Namalsk 0.73) I had spawn in bunker, but a lot of other things didn't worked. Now we have Reality, everything work fine but the bunker. If you have any idea...

Are you running Arma with -showScriptErrors, if so, are there any errors popping up during the gameplay? Also, if you have rpt file available, if there are any script warnings / errors?

Anyway, I will try to get things ready for 1.7.6.1, so stay tuned, this time it should be relatively fine ^_^ (but well, you never know, BE will probably surprise me with ****loads of script logs & kicks again, hurray!)

• Like 1

Anyway, I will try to get things ready for 1.7.6.1, so stay tuned, this time it should be relatively fine ^_^ (but well, you never know, BE will probably surprise me with ****loads of script logs & kicks again, hurray!)

i´m looking forward to this :)

Edited by Polli

Please for the love of all that is unholy add 1.7.6's MRE's to the Military spawnlist.

Please for the love of all that is unholy add 1.7.6's MRE's to the Military spawnlist.

Yes, this has been done for some of the mil. loot tables, but its rare :P

Anyway, I've had some problems with loot table loading (part of 0.74 bug - unable to load different loot schemes), but it should be now pretty much solved, BE got some new filters for scripts.txt, but I was not able to reproduce some of the reports about kicks (so not sure about that..). I think, I will take a look on it tomorrow and if everything will be fine, I am going to release DayZ Namalsk 0.741, compatible with DayZMod 1.7.6.1 ;)

• Like 2

Idk why, but every time I restart the server all the MTVRs (Just the MTVRs) despawn and won't respawn, they aren't even damaged...