Sumrak

DayZ: Namalsk

Right now, the bloodsuckers are broken, they can't attack you and you can see their eyes while they are invisible.

Thanks.

I don't know in what exact situation you were, but bloodsuckers are usually up to attacking their targets (maybe more than DayZ's infected). There are few exceptions though, it is possible to get bloodsucker into situation, where he arrive on your position, but you are still a bit outside of his attack range. You can also use environment and wait for him on the places, where he cannot go (on rocks for example, inside deerstand,..), that is also situation, when bloodsuckers are unable to perform attacks, but the rest should be fine.

Always visible eyes are by the design (they are using cloaking, their eyes should be visible so they can orientate themselves). They also glow during the night :)

• Like 1

I'ts been like this for a while. I think it started to happen after the last Namalsk dayz update. I can stand still in the open and they still don't attack me. They just make their terrifying sound but don't do any damage or goes out from their invisible state.

I'ts been like this for a while. I think it started to happen after the last Namalsk dayz update. I can stand still in the open and they still don't attack me. They just make their terrifying sound but don't do any damage or goes out from their invisible state.

Have you tried if is this happening for you on different servers?

• Like 1

Have you tried if is this happening for you on different servers?

They dont Appear mostly when its croweded with Building (Object AII for exemple) but mostly of the time they do appear. I had this glitch when i set up the Bloodsucker a bit too high (80%) but its quite a rare bug.

I have only played on one server so far. I will try another server when I get home and maybe I'll be able to reproduce the issue.

Sumrak - Changed: Increased chance for dropping 'ItemBloodbag' from killing a bloodsucker. Our crew never ever can grab any loot whatsoever from a fallen Bloodsucker, like ever..even when a number of us are waiting while it drops to the ground to access it's menu :)

Am told that on laggy servers you'll have a decent chance to grab any loot, but on ours no way. Any chance you could look into this please - again many thanks for your time and creativity -hugely appreciated (we only play on Namalsk)

Sumrak - Changed: Increased chance for dropping 'ItemBloodbag' from killing a bloodsucker. Our crew never ever can grab any loot whatsoever from a fallen Bloodsucker, like ever..even when a number of us are waiting while it drops to the ground to access it's menu :)

Am told that on laggy servers you'll have a decent chance to grab any loot, but on ours no way. Any chance you could look into this please - again many thanks for your time and creativity -hugely appreciated (we only play on Namalsk)

Bloodsuckers have some loot while they are alive (APSI + Mutant heart), it is there because of a several script reasons and these items are removed once bloodsucker is dead. You should not be able to loot that (but it is probably doable in very laggy situations).

Since .73, there is a chance for an additional item (bloodpack), which is not removed upon bloodsucker's death. But this chance was very, very low, so I had to adjust that in .74, it has been tested, your chance to obtain a bloodpack is much better (it is still rare of course). In order to loot the bloodpack, you need to access gear of bloodsucker body as it is not displayed with the "loot" icon.

i cant get this map to work, server just hangs on "Wait for host"....

... anyone got any ideas pls? I have the server set to start with @dayz_Namalsk

:(

i cant get this map to work, server just hangs on "Wait for host"....

... anyone got any ideas pls? I have the server set to start with @dayz_Namalsk

:(

Are you running it on 1.7.4.4? as that is the only version supported atm. Were running it on the last build of bliss before ayan quit and it's been running fine without any issues at all really.

Are you running it on 1.7.4.4? as that is the only version supported atm. Were running it on the last build of bliss before ayan quit and it's been running fine without any issues at all really.

yes mate its being run on 1.7.4.4.

I used the files from www.nightstalkers.cz so my mod folder is @NC. I've not used commander or play with six for our server and always manually do the updates from nightstalkers.cz and have not had any problems. Might be worth a look if you havent already.

Any ETA about the new version? I'm in the process of migrating the server and i'm deciding if it would be better to wait for the new version.

I will wait with .74 until monday to see what is going to happen, if there wont be 1.7.5.2 released, I will release .74 with 1.7.5.1 support.

• Like 5

I am really a great Fan of Namalsk, i even play nothing else since 4 months.

Thanks a lot for your great work & im excited for the next update.

But do you think you can do something about the bunker camping issue? Maybe adding some slow radiation damage or more zombie spawn, a second entrance or something like that.

On the server im playing on, there a constantly guys camping this building for hours & flipping the loot all the time. Just my 2 cents

Edited by Tumwater

I've added a second entrace to it, using a very long stair.. but it's heavily bugged and so i removed it. The best way to do it is to have access to the original map of course... something that only Sumrak can do.

But do you think you can do something about the bunker camping issue? Maybe adding some slow radiation damage or more zombie spawn, a second entrance or something like that.

On the server im playing on, there a constantly guys camping this building for hours & flipping the loot all the time. Just my 2 cents

What camping issue?? People are taking over the bunker and you can't get in?? Is that it?? Grow some balls and take them out instead of calling for another entrance. It's not hard and we have done it many a time and had it done to us while we held the bunker.

Sumrak first of all thanks for great mod. I`ve been playing Namalsk for two months and it`s way better than Chernorus.

But lets get to the point - I really like the infuence of STALKER in this mod can think of making it even more STALKER ?

Some ideas:

- Artifacts in bloodsuckers bodies ( Slow healing, Stop bleading after loosing 3-4K of blood, Temperature)

- Additional skins - http://www.armaholic...age.php?id=9795 , or / and this cool soldier skin from NC

- More Russian weapon / Less NATO

After spawning I very often swim uderground sometimes I must relog few times before I go out - can you tell me if this bug will be fixed in 0.74

Edited by Sergant Hartman

First day on Namalsk, it's great so far, but taking time to get used to the map (Also have no gps marker thing) and i circled back on myself, but did find some small town, with a crane between buildings and LOTS of supplies, cannot remember the name of said town as i don't know where i was.

There is no issue, throw a bunch of grenades down there and if you have it, a satchel charge. No more campers in the bunker.

Also I think the bunker needs to be actually 'mapped in'. That would be the next big improvement to this map. The whole server got TP'd to the bunker and we were all stuck in a bowl underneath it, with the bunker on top of us. Though I'd have to say, and alternate enterence with a boat would be awesome. Make use of that underground water! Make it so you need a boat to get in there, you can't just swim. Maybe fast flowing water? (Can you even do that?) Or even just a ledge you can't climb up. That would be alright.

I think it'd add a bit more to the bunker.

I will wait with .74 until monday to see what is going to happen, if there wont be 1.7.5.2 released, I will release .74 with 1.7.5.1 support.

Ahhh, so is this why i'm getting the error message, "Script z\addons\dayz_server\init\publicEH_server.sqf not found" even though it is in the dayz_server.pbo ?

Thanks

Sumrak, you said earlier that you when you found a 'nice, suitable weapon' that you'd add it in. I was playing Arma 2 the other day and I discovered the Mk17 RCO GL, and I thought that something like this was missing from DayZ (and Namalsk). (High Damage ACOG Weapon).

Oh, and thanks for making such a great map; it's really nice because you have to try and survive. Thank You!

today be the day :D ???

Nice one Sumrak > looking forward to playing this :) Shame there's no sign of 1.7.5.2 on the horizon.

Edited by SAL_iOGC