Sign in to follow this  
Yangas

Getting Kicked From Every Server: HELP

"Battleye PublicVariable Value Restriction #65"

^^^^^^^^^^^

What the Hell does that load of crap mean? I've been playing Day Z now for at least 2-3 months, And this issue only started this morning and I have no idea why. I cant find what this error means, and I have never gotten this before, EVER. Now, it KEEPS happening. The time I spend in server has been varying between 5-25 minutes or so. Im never on very long at all before it happens.

I've heard about the S**T BattleEye has been getting for not being able to keep hackers and cheats away but I'm neither of those, never have been, so why am I getting kicked all freaking randomly when there hasn't been any changes to my game files. Please, I just want to play Day Z again without the Hindrance of a broken piece of software because someone was too lazy to keep out the cheats and now even the innocent suffer because of it... Needless to say if it keeps happening i'm abandoning DayZ for WarZ if this cant be fixed.

*Edit*

I should also note that I'm not being banned in any of these cases, just kicked, because I'm able to get back into the same servers this happens on. Once again, any help is appreciated.

post-913-0-92847600-1350662139_thumb.png

Edited by Yangas

it just happened again only this time it was #4. I noticed it happened both times when i hit esc to tweek my gfx settings

Go to battle eye website and download latest client. Copy n paste over the existing battle eye file of the same name somewhere in arma oa folder think it's in it's own battle eye folder and paste over the one in there. This fixed it for me.