All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Boycie1979

PS4 server DayZ EU - UK 2723 is gone from server list

I already tweeted them. Had no response yet
  3. Hobgobblin

OK.. There does look to be a few servers down after a quick Google on my phone.. Don't have twitter so can't query for you
  4. drgullen

Bad version, server rejected connection

So, the server you are connecting to is running a different version of the game -- they have perhaps already upgraded to 1.04 in which case since you're still on 1.03 according to the screenshot, you are not in sync with the server. To avoid this message, you must connect to a server running 1.03.151658 or if they are now on 1.04, you must upgrade your game to 1.04 as well.
  5. Hobgobblin

PS4 hunting stands

When the next patch drops, doing the L3 drop will rip your hands if you don't have gloves.. It will wreck your gloves if you do have them
  6. drgullen

...or they'll just say fuck it and push it to stable with these issues still present. Why the hell even have an Experimental branch if this is the way you're going to do business? I don't get it -- the lack of QA going on here is baffling to me.
  7. odin_lowe

Stable Update 1.04

Ouch. I really thought you had learned from passed mistake. My first idea was to warn you on the experimental forums NOT to push the patch on stable, and wait till the major bugs were fixed, but it seems you were to careless, and pushed it too fast. The main game breaking issues that were on experimental branch are STILL in the stable version. Big mistake guys, come on!!! Never ever thought I was going to say this, but the big supporters and dedicated players that were here since day one, that all seem to have left now, well I'm starting to understand why. They say humans learn from past mistake, I say they never learn and keep making them.
  8. Ill Ironman llI

Global Defense Contracting

Bump
  9. megagoth1702

Stable Update 1.04

Server Menu after spawning is rather killing mah immersion :D Take your time with the update next time, folks!
  10. Boycie1979

Its been gone for the last 2 hours
  11. Hobgobblin

They often disappear when they are restarting, have you had another look?
  12. odin_lowe

Stable Update 1.04

Oh no! You should have waited just a bit, there's still massive bugs that render the experience very tedious... :(
  13. bearjew1101

Real talk..

I’m with you dude , pc seems to be a much more enjoyable experience tbh. I could be wrong , however at the min it’s a battle of attrition , trying to convince the wife to let me fork out fifteen hundred quid to play one game . Gunna have to sling some serious dick to pull this one off !!!!
  14. RagedDrew

Recruiting founding members for new clan/group.

Age - 30+ Mic - Yes Experience - 1k+ Hours on PC (stopped playing PC around version 0.60) About 2 - 3 weeks on Console. During my PC dayz (I was apart of a 20+ man clan where I was second in command) Activity - Can't guarantee active most days during a week (I have a 20+ month baby to care for but I try to be active at least 2 hours a day) Location - Scotland (UK) Langue - English + Scottish slang when I get annoyed lol Job - I can do pretty much anything apart from building, I've not done that yet.
  15. DagiWeh

Stable Update 1.04

I get an error when trying to join a private vanilla Server: Client files contain PBO which is not part of the server data. Already tried to let Steam verify the game files but still the same error. Any ideas how to fix this problem?
  16. roccodw

Stable Update 1.04

Confirmed! Thank you, would not have thought to do that.
  17. fuck isis

Stable Update 1.04

Managed to fix it. Changed resolution to 1080p. Saved. Quit game. Restart game and its running at 1080p but black world. Changed resolution to 1440p. Saved. Everything is rendering and running at full resolution.
  18. Today
  19. roccodw

Stable Update 1.04

Getting the same. Character loads fine but world is not rendering. Can move items in inventory and to hands but no actions are available. Is this to do with new spawn configs? I read the note but dont see what needs to be changed on the server config? (private server)
  20. Mantasisg

Beach ! It is out.
  21. fuck isis

Stable Update 1.04

Please help, my world view is pitch black when running the game at my monitor's native resolution (2560x1440). The UI is fine but I can't actually see any of the 3D rendering. This problem persists regardless of whether I am in fullscreen or windowed, or whether V-sync is on or off.
  22. Hi, My usual server DayZ EU - UK 2723 is gone from the PS4 server list. What gives? This server is where my main tent base is with all my gear. Now its not showing in sever list which means I can't get my gear that's stored in my tents . What's the deal with this. Spent weeks gathering gear for you lot to just delete the server. Bit of a joke if you ask me. This game is a hot mess.
  23. Freestylewi

PS4 hunting stands

Facing is very important and as another poster said square will allow you to climb the ladder. Assuming you are facing the ladder you should see it say click square to climb. You can also hold down L3 when going down the ladder and your player will slide down the ladder faster then climbing down it.
  24. Sorry, I thought you were being serious as the title specifically says "All jokes aside..."
  25. drgullen

Cruelty in Dayz

This is why I suggested you play on regulated, RP-type servers where punishment for breaking the rules happens -- on public servers, that is never going to happen, nor should it. The role of a developer is not to police the servers, waiting for someone to misbehave -- the role of a developer is to develop the game.
  26. drgullen

Fair enough, but my point is we've had issues in the past where a new patch produces unexpected glitches in similar situations regarding the menu or appearance of the game -- you would think testing how the game reacts after a server crash/restart would be a standard test prior to releasing a patch at this point, but apparently not.
  27. This is awesome, keep it in devs. Great job! 👍
  1. Load more activity